PDA

View Full Version : home brew question

draconian2014
11-11-2015, 03:10 PM
so basically all I do is melt the powder add the oil and the ba /and the other thing baa or whatever and then u filter it with a .22 whatman is there anything else to do to it or like any other thing I should worry about or at this point is it ready to inject ? I am looking into doing this for myself and I want to do it right so that is why I am asking

devildog
11-12-2015, 06:37 AM
Quality raws. Net has a breakdown with pics. Is nice to see there.

DirtRider
11-13-2015, 01:12 AM
STERILE STERILE STERILE is what you need to be worrying about. You need to learn how to sterilize all your vials, Stoppers, and Media Bottles.
Block the air flow as much as you can. If i was you i would be doing a some more research before you try brewing would hate to see a brother on here get an infection or fuck up his batch. BB is the other chemical btw. I use 2% BA and 20% BB.

draconian2014
11-13-2015, 02:34 AM
yea I got the sterile part lol I would def make sure there was no air flow .just curious some people make it sound so easy so thought I give it a shot is it true that most raws are underdosed if so can I add more raw to bring it to par?

zatsiorsky
11-13-2015, 04:11 AM
More base (whether or not pure AAS) will not be helpful, as a high concentration of powder can be problematic in the solution. Crashing, PIP, and other issues can follow. I would just use more ML to adjust, not throw off the powder to oil ratio.

draconian2014
11-13-2015, 02:25 PM
I see ok then ima gonna start off with prop since its cheap enough if I mess up my first time I won't be out to much I am only interested in tren and prop so should be easy for me

miggymig
11-13-2015, 03:33 PM
UM OK LMAO
PM ME

draconian2014
11-13-2015, 03:44 PM
I don't understand the sarcasm here ?

devildog
11-14-2015, 01:55 AM
Dated a gal who was a compounding pharmacist at one time. I like how she'd use a hood to vent the area, and also took note of the techniques she would use. Was quite surprised to see her filter a product that was exposed to air, then put in a vial. I guess she had the technique down, and didn't have any problems, but was surprised to see that. And yes, she got mad at me for asking her to take my fina pellet kits down to an injectable. (shows how long ago this was! Lol!)