PDA

View Full Version : HGH Vs. AS..?

Mhuddleston
11-12-2015, 02:58 AM
My first shot ever at this was always going to be HGH but years ago i decided i was a bit young (at 25) to run Hgh and thought it would be benbeneficial to me to run A light cycle of Dbol only first.. Needless to say years later never Got around to running HGH but hear it has tobs of benefits Heard Ibe guy running as PCT!?? I DUNNO about that..
But my question is to the brothers who have run Both multiple AS cycles AND HGH.. Expectations.. Bottomline.. Results... Comparisons.. Pros /Cons.. Etc..
Is it comparable to any AS that youve used? Your Thoughts..?

devildog
11-12-2015, 06:29 AM
Isn't comparable to anabolic androgenic steroids at all. Mars and Venus... Complimentary of each other yes, but comparable, no. I'm sure there are some GH stickies here on this board.

benlash74
11-12-2015, 09:45 AM
I got a friend in his late 30's who quit cycling steroids and only uses hgh. He lost a lot of muscle gains but says he feels healthier on it.

Mhuddleston
11-12-2015, 12:49 PM
I got a friend in his late 30's who quit cycling steroids and only uses hgh. He lost a lot of muscle gains but says he feels healthier on it.

I wonder what exactly or how he feels better".. What to expect in general health benefits, but bout to check out the stickys on it now

devildog
11-13-2015, 12:29 AM
I wonder what exactly or how he feels better".. What to expect in general health benefits, but bout to check out the stickys on it now

Better injury recovery, overall outlook on life a little more upbeat, feeling like he can get out of the rack at 0500 and kick ass all day, etc., are all HGH benefits. (to name just a few)

devildog
11-13-2015, 12:31 AM

Minus injecting into a person who has a family history of carcinoma, HGH sure does make a person feel alive and well. Love the stuff, and hate the drug companies for keeping this miracle outrageously priced. (Costs as much as insulin to compound...)

enrod
11-13-2015, 01:44 AM
I've enjoyed my run with hgh so far. I believe it has added a more 3 dimensional look to my physique over time. It's very slow and gradual. If you can afford to run it with gear, and for an extended (6+ months) length of time, I'd recommend it. If money is a factor, don't bother with gh.

Mhuddleston
11-13-2015, 01:05 PM
I think im gonna look for a source, the stuff aint cheap though i saw one of the spinsors selling Pfizer branx Genotropin... Hmm... I have to read more into doses etc.. I read and like the idea to incorporate into PCT.. When i firstvread itvwas deemed as the fountain of Youth. I remember a difference in the vial color tops not to buy a certain colir for some reason.. I dunno if that was bs or not but i only loojed at the PFZIZER brand did not price out any of the UGL brand versions or compare etc. But pfizer was $250 for 36iu.. I know thats high.. But true pharmaceutical. Sounds good between cycles or after pct.

Mhuddleston
11-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Heard Rumors Lebron James, TylervPerry, and some NBA players was using HGH in off season for years, but now just mid of last season they do random doping tests in the NBA For 1st time Ever. .. NEVER did ANY EVER Before. Just for controlled recreation Like drugs in the past.

Mhuddleston
11-13-2015, 01:21 PM
I've enjoyed my run with hgh so far. I believe it has added a more 3 dimensional look to my physique over time. It's very slow and gradual. If you can afford to run it with gear, and for an extended (6+ months) length of time, I'd recommend it. If money is a factor, don't bother with gh.

How long does someone (a new user) Generally run HGH and whats a standard dose..? How often? And amount just ballpark so i can run some numbers on cost... And Lastly for effectiveness is the linger you run Low doses or better to run High dose? Say you had 250$ of Hgh?

And stuff like diminished wrinkles etc.. I assume those come right back after stopping? But i heard you keep Alot Of the benefits /gains After stopping the Hgh treatment.

Paradox
11-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Well gh has shorter detection times than steroids. Has alot of benefits including healing tendons which steroids put stress on.

Everyone says you need lomg cycles but im sure there is benefit in the shorter 2+ month cycles too. Just dont expect to blow up on the stuff

I personally wouldn't trust any home brew/ugl branded gh. My reasoning being that it must be hard to produce, if it wasnt it would be as easy to find as ghrp's.

enrod
11-13-2015, 01:31 PM
How long does someone (a new user) Generally run HGH and whats a standard dose..? How often? And amount just ballpark so i can run some numbers on cost... And Lastly for effectiveness is the linger you run Low doses or better to run High dose? Say you had 250$ of Hgh?

And stuff like diminished wrinkles etc.. I assume those come right back after stopping? But i heard you keep Alot Of the benefits /gains After stopping the Hgh treatment.

I've been on kefeis for about 8 months now at 4iu/day split between two shots morning and night. Going to pick up the gray tops to reup next - they're the overseas generic atm from what I've seen. I can't really comment on its effectiveness on skin tightening, I'm a younger guy at pretty low bf %s at the moment. Most note able things are some mild hand numbness, finger and toe nails growing a little faster, and generally sleepier throughout the day. I think it helps with recovery and joints from workouts, but I'm on gear as well. I think it's the icing on the cake, but don't expect it to be the ice cream next to the cake.

benlash74
11-13-2015, 07:20 PM
I plan to get some the beginning of next year and stay on for at least 6 months. At 41 my joints are shot and I hear a lot of good things about it. I hear most rich people are on it these days. Like the fountain of youth is what some are saying.

devildog
11-14-2015, 12:21 AM
I think im gonna look for a source, the stuff aint cheap though i saw one of the spinsors selling Pfizer branx Genotropin... Hmm... I have to read more into doses etc.. I read and like the idea to incorporate into PCT.. When i firstvread itvwas deemed as the fountain of Youth. I remember a difference in the vial color tops not to buy a certain colir for some reason.. I dunno if that was bs or not but i only loojed at the PFZIZER brand did not price out any of the UGL brand versions or compare etc. But pfizer was $250 for 36iu.. I know thats high.. But true pharmaceutical. Sounds good between cycles or after pct.

Geno pens are by far the best HGH I've encountered. I liked the 126iu Serostim kits, but for some reason, I like the Genotropin brand the best. You'll be happy with 2 iu's per day imo. Doesn't take much of this stuff!

Mhuddleston
11-14-2015, 07:47 AM
Geno pens are by far the best HGH I've encountered. I liked the 126iu Serostim kits, but for some reason, I like the Genotropin brand the best. You'll be happy with 2 iu's per day imo. Doesn't take much of this stuff!

Never heard of the pens.. Sounds good. Would love to find some and go for it. Im only 31 but i still feel i could benefit. I even heard that it reverses some of the effects of AS and heard a couple people say that grey hair had even stopped it from coming in and ever so slight sway back to original normal young hair color... Odd but have heard this.. Both users said sround thd 6mibth mark though, not sure if i belueve as that has to do with Melanin pigments etc..
But anyways those pens sound Tasty.

Mhuddleston
11-14-2015, 07:59 AM
Acyually the ones im interested in from a source here are the pens 36 iu. I have NO IDEA. how you use.. How long that lasts etc.. But im very interested if i can confirm they are legit.. If not Outrageous and i can afford i am going to plan a Run of it for early 2016.

devildog
11-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Never heard of the pens.. Sounds good. Would love to find some and go for it. Im only 31 but i still feel i could benefit. I even heard that it reverses some of the effects of AS and heard a couple people say that grey hair had even stopped it from coming in and ever so slight sway back to original normal young hair color... Odd but have heard this.. Both users said sround thd 6mibth mark though, not sure if i belueve as that has to do with Melanin pigments etc..
But anyways those pens sound Tasty.

At 31, you could see the benefits of fat loss, and anabolism with HGH.

devildog
11-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Acyually the ones im interested in from a source here are the pens 36 iu. I have NO IDEA. how you use.. How long that lasts etc.. But im very interested if i can confirm they are legit.. If not Outrageous and i can afford i am going to plan a Run of it for early 2016.

From their site: http://www.genotropin.com/sites/g/files/g10002911/f/201306/Genotropin_Pen_12%20Instructions_for_Use.pdf

Mhuddleston
11-17-2015, 08:46 AM
From their site: http://www.genotropin.com/sites/g/files/g10002911/f/201306/Genotropin_Pen_12%20Instructions_for_Use.pdf

Sooo Awesome... Man I want. Only thing holding me back is obviously the top tier price. Then Wondering if my body is spoiled from Good and Strong Anabolics so afraid Id be let down with the Price and all.. But good stuff there my friend..

mfzb
11-18-2015, 12:30 AM

If youre planning on only spending that much on this whole run with gh then I wouldnt bother. Not trying to sound like a dick at all. Especially if you are gonna go the pharm route, even with generics that wouldnt be enough. If youre gonna go low dose then you really need to be thinking in months not weeks. and high dose even if they are less frequent it doesnt take many shots to burn up a kit.

Im not saying it would be worthless, but the money could be better spent. If that was my budget (it is) i would look into getting some mk-677 and more gear. Thats my plan.

Thappy
11-18-2015, 01:17 AM
Only hgh you can be assured is legit is pharma Gh and that will cost you $500 a week to run an amount you will notice. That's the truth of it. Sure some of the generics may be ok but none of them are in the same ball park as legit pharma and potentially a wast of money

Mhuddleston
11-18-2015, 04:22 AM
Only hgh you can be assured is legit is pharma Gh and that will cost you $500 a week to run an amount you will notice. That's the truth of it. Sure some of the generics may be ok but none of them are in the same ball park as legit pharma and potentially a wast of money

Thats kind of what I figured.. That you cant beat pharma grade when it comes to that stuff.. I think i would want the cream of the crop or nothing at all.. I cannot afford $500 a week thats for damn sure.. According to my research it would maybe be like $300 a week. But still that is alot for someone like me. Even with anabolics very few If any UGLs are close to RX anabolic roids.. Very few of us have the luxury to know this.. Was reading a post not too long ago where guys who only ran Prescription Test would/could never dream of running numbers like 1000mg of test a week.. That 500mg was roughly equivalent to 1000mg of RX as a whole.. Of coure with factors sich as brands type, run Etc. But from research reading and just peoples general opinion the concensus seems to be that Rx is twice as about TWICE as potent as Your Avg. UGL.. Due to the variables involved with a UGL

Thappy
11-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Test wouldn't be even close to double strength. Have had bloods on ugl and my script test and the difference was so little on the same dose it's not even worth mentioning.

the guys that have run true pharma growth won't go back to generics unless desperate I can assure you of that.

Even 3iu of script Gh is only going to give you nice skin and maybe small amount of fat metabolism. But chuck 500mg of test in there and a different story. The combo could be run for 3 months and you would be happy.

a lot will say 3 months not long enough... True pharma growth and test you will notice it that's for sure. 4iu would be better though

Mhuddleston
11-18-2015, 09:01 AM
I think I heard that site was Scamming People!