PDA

View Full Version : MK677 & CJC w/dac Blood Work Results

Jimmyinkedup
11-13-2015, 07:04 PM
Figured I would share this as you dont often see bloods for peptides. I have been running this stack for 2 months and just got my BW results. I did base line bloods right before starting. I had BW drawn like 3 weeks ago and for some reason the lab was unable to perform the tests on the sample. I had blood redrawn and just got the results in from the redraw.
IGF Baseline Test: 193.4 , this draw: 273.2 (flag:High)
HGH Baseline Test: 1.9, this draw: 2.9 ref range up to 3.0
I am pretty pleased with this stack.

draconian2014
11-13-2015, 10:34 PM
I did mk-677 and I think it really messed me up like I was never sleepy or tired during the day until I used for 2 weeks and then I just started falling asleep during work driving anything I would be talking the phone and then bam I was snoring it has taken me months to get right again .I don't know if anyone else has had this side effect or not but I can't take it

Jimmyinkedup
11-14-2015, 01:11 AM
I did mk-677 and I think it really messed me up like I was never sleepy or tired during the day until I used for 2 weeks and then I just started falling asleep during work driving anything I would be talking the phone and then bam I was snoring it has taken me months to get right again .I don't know if anyone else has had this side effect or not but I can't take it

The gh peptides, and even mk it seems, def effect your sleep patterns. For example for me when I did my first stack which was Sermorelin and GHRP2 I was pinning 3x/day. Well after my second pin (around mid day) I would get so tired I literally could not stay awake. Just like you said, falling asleep driving even, crazy. Well just when I was ready to drop my midday pin after dealing with this for like 2 1/2 weeks it stopped. Boom, thats it, it went away.
Now this stack I make sure I dose my mk at night before bed and when I pin the cjc (E3D) i pin it before bed as well and I have had no issues. In fact one of the first things I noticed as an effect of this stack after I started taking it was improced sleep. I mean deep, restful sleep. How long did u run it? I wonder if you stuck it out if it would have went away for you like my sleep issue did with my first gh pep stack.

km2008
11-14-2015, 03:16 PM
I was thinking about running cjc. I have ran the mk 677 and my sleep was amazing at night. How much cjc do you use every 3 days Jimmy. Thanks

draconian2014
11-14-2015, 03:26 PM
I only used mk before bed and yea it messed me up bad I was using clen as well during the day and still passing out it has taken me 3 or four months if not longer to reset and I still get tired during the day but I have been slowly getting better I almost lost my job and my life for messing around with that shit . fell asleep driving on the highway 2 times driving home thank god for rumble strips

Looseunitwa
11-16-2015, 04:32 AM
What dosages on the mk champ were you taking for the two months? And are you going to continue?

Thappy
11-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Interesting. Spewing they couldn't perform the initial tests

Jimmyinkedup
11-16-2015, 01:19 PM
I was thinking about running cjc. I have ran the mk 677 and my sleep was amazing at night. How much cjc do you use every 3 days Jimmy. Thanks

well I started at 250mcg E#D but I ended up upping it to 750mcg E3D, a very conservative dose for cjc w/dac.

Jimmyinkedup
11-16-2015, 01:20 PM
I only used mk before bed and yea it messed me up bad I was using clen as well during the day and still passing out it has taken me 3 or four months if not longer to reset and I still get tired during the day but I have been slowly getting better I almost lost my job and my life for messing around with that shit . fell asleep driving on the highway 2 times driving home thank god for rumble strips

Wow so for you the effect did not pass, that sucks. Needless to say mk is def not for you!

Jimmyinkedup
11-16-2015, 01:22 PM
What dosages on the mk champ were you taking for the two months? And are you going to continue?

Taking 25mg/day, at night, before bed. I am definitely continuing and plan on doing so prob for at least 4 more months making a total of 6 month run eith this stack. Unless fo course something strange or unexpected comes up.

Jimmyinkedup
11-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Interesting. Spewing they couldn't perform the initial tests

Yeah there was no trouble doing the baseline test a couple months ago then when I went a few weeks ago instead of getting my results I was informed that they were unable to perform the requested tests on the sample provided. That happened to me before with just general blood work with this lab as well (labcorp) so I was pretty pissed that it happened again. I had to go in fora re-draw and everything went fine with that and I got the current cumbers.

km2008
11-16-2015, 01:33 PM
well I started at 250mcg E#D but I ended up upping it to 750mcg E3D, a very conservative dose for cjc w/dac.
Thanks Jimmy

kawa636
03-08-2016, 11:46 AM
great post jimmy. this clarifies alot on mk to me. we'll see how it goes after summer. thanks

Elvia1023
03-12-2016, 03:35 AM
Old thread but they are great results. To walk around having that GH serum all day is only an amazing thing. It's low but it it's at 3.0 all day that is gonna do some great things for body composition (especially when added to an aas stack). Plus that jump in IGF-1 is great especially since your doses weren't high. Good stuff. I am using 6.25mg MK-677 per day now as I can't handle the fatigue at higher doses. Even at that low dose I get great muscle fullness, pumps and slightly improved recovery.

JasonG
03-16-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm using 25mg mk-677 with 2.5mg CJC Dac per week. Thinking about bumping that dac to 4 or 5. I'll probably get labs soon, but the one that includes the IGF is kinda pricey. It would be interesting to see where I'm at though.