PDA

View Full Version : Coal miners whoop ass vs UFC fighter.

mattnc98
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM
I vote coal miners whoop ass lol

mattnc98
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Where I come from we host fights in the coal field

Dont wanna be old
11-14-2015, 10:09 PM
I wanna see a video of this !!!
Almost something out of a Clint Eastwood movie .
DWBO

bobhead
11-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Coal miners would get murdered.

benlash74
11-14-2015, 11:31 PM
Pro fighter vs coal miner. Miners may be some tough s.o.b.s but no way. These guys and gals eat sleep and breath fighting.

Dont wanna be old
11-14-2015, 11:44 PM
Coal miners would get murdered.
When there is a referee in a cage with rules that might be true ?
Do you think his will to win is greater than my fear ?
Every man is dangerous on his day and it rains on the fortunate as it does the not .
Cheers
DWBO

BadaBing
11-15-2015, 06:11 PM
I am a oil field worker and used to think that because my job was so dangerous that it makes everyone who does it a bad ass. which in some cases yes but to come out and say we will beat a pro fighter who is eating right and does not smoke or do the little things we might do that will hinder our chances of winning. as for a coal miner I am sure your tuff but to beat someone who is trained in that sport and lives and breaths fighting sorry I hate to say your pride might be getting to you lol. now yes if the stars line up a certain way and if it rains and this and that the odds are you will lose if you don't have the same training. even the best fighters have bad days but to beat them at there game without cage expirence is just a tad foolish. hey I wont lie from my couch I could kick there ass too lol don't go taking this to heart there is always that chance but if that what your banking on then play the lotto

Dont wanna be old
11-15-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm just old and threw some food for thought out there .
I would like to be a motivational trainer . Seem I can give good advice as long as I'm not held to it .
:)
DWBO