PDA

View Full Version : Tren for over-40 TRT guy

HavasuGuy
11-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Hi, guys... I've been a member here for a while. No better site on the Web for discussing what we discuss here. The Brotherhood is the best!

So, I'm looking forward to some highly informed answers to my question... I'm 48 years old, and I've been on TRT for about eight years now. I've only been doing gear seriously (above and beyond TRT) for about a year now. I recently started my third cycle of Test and Deca (500mg and 375mg/week, respectively), and I'm thinking about trying Tren next. Advisable or not? And, if so, what would the recommended cycle look like?

TIA, guys...

Thappy
11-16-2015, 12:35 AM
What's your blood pressure and cholesterol like? And are you thinking of acetate or enanthate

HavasuGuy
11-16-2015, 12:45 AM
What's your blood pressure and cholesterol like? And are you thinking of acetate or enanthate

My blood pressure and cholesterol are both good (I recently had blood work done, and I watch my BP regularly), and I'm not sure which formulation I'd like to try. Is acetate the one with less severe side effects (anxiety, crazy dreams, paranoia, etc.)?

Thappy
11-16-2015, 01:08 AM
My blood pressure and cholesterol are both good (I recently had blood work done, and I watch my BP regularly), and I'm not sure which formulation I'd like to try. Is acetate the one with less severe side effects (anxiety, crazy dreams, paranoia, etc.)?

Everyone reacts differently

acetate you have to inject every day or every second day. But if sides are bad it's out of your system quicker. Has a lot more dramatic effect too.

Both thy have a pretty harsh effect on lipids and blood pressure though. Acetate is much worse for me

HavasuGuy
11-16-2015, 01:14 AM
Everyone reacts differently

acetate you have to inject every day or every second day. But if sides are bad it's out of your system quicker. Has a lot more dramatic effect too.

Both thy have a pretty harsh effect on lipids and blood pressure though. Acetate is much worse for me

Daily (or EOD) injections doesn't sound good to me. So, in that case, let's say that I'll go with the enanthate, even if this doesn't produce as dramatic results as the acetate. I can live with that.

Thappy
11-16-2015, 02:23 AM
Daily (or EOD) injections doesn't sound good to me. So, in that case, let's say that I'll go with the enanthate, even if this doesn't produce as dramatic results as the acetate. I can live with that.

I a actually prefer the enanthate. Hold a little more water but I just find it better. You do have to run it 14weeks plus for it to shine. Being on trt recovery doesn't matter so it's not a problem

HavasuGuy
11-16-2015, 02:29 AM
I a actually prefer the enanthate. Hold a little more water but I just find it better. You do have to run it 14weeks plus for it to shine. Being on trt recovery doesn't matter so it's not a problem

Excellent. What sort of side effects can I expect? I haven't experienced anything negative on Deca, but a little nervous about Tren--this has always struck me (maybe incorrectly?) as a "more intense" AAS.

Thappy
11-16-2015, 02:38 AM
Similar to deca. Warm at night, get frustrated easier and lipids/blood pressure. 600mg or less shouldn't have to worry though.

400mg a week is a good starting point

laytham
11-16-2015, 03:10 AM
Where can I get a cycle of test and deca? I really don't know where to go! My last cycle I got a couple of years ago came from a friend who played college football. Don't know where to look or to get need some advice. Thanks

PAiN
11-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Where can I get a cycle of test and deca? I really don't know where to go! My last cycle I got a couple of years ago came from a friend who played college football. Don't know where to look or to get need some advice. Thanks

Look on the homepage and all the banners there's over 20 sponsors that carry what you are looking for.

Thanks.

Mhuddleston
11-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Hi, guys... I've been a member here for a while. No better site on the Web for discussing what we discuss here. The Brotherhood is the best!

So, I'm looking forward to some highly informed answers to my question... I'm 48 years old, and I've been on TRT for about eight years now. I've only been doing gear seriously (above and beyond TRT) for about a year now. I recently started my third cycle of Test and Deca (500mg and 375mg/week, respectively), and I'm thinking about trying Tren next. Advisable or not? And, if so, what would the recommended cycle look like?

TIA, guys...

HAVASGuy Plz clear your Inbox its Full up again.

benlash74
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm not a huge fan of tren myself. The pumps are insane but it makes me crazy aggressive. You might want to go slow and see how your body and mind react to it.

maikolo33
11-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Start off with o.5 then go from there ive just started my first tren cycle with npp and test so far so good 1 week in

maikolo33
11-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Start off with o.5 then go from there ive just started my first tren cycle with npp and test so far so good 1 week in
Im runing the ace version just in case sides are to bad it will clear out of the system more faster. Also hits you quicker than eth version.

Just start off slow and work up the dosage as tren is 5x stronger than test so you should get some gains on that dosage. Best to be safe than sorry thats what i say!

Bullseye Forever
11-21-2015, 03:28 AM
Sure wish I could try it,I'm 49,take blood pressure mess and cholesterol meds and have an enlarged heart,so I havet to stay away from it

HavasuGuy
11-23-2015, 02:07 AM
HAVASGuy Plz clear your Inbox its Full up again.

Didn't realize... Okay, inbox is cleared out...

HavasuGuy
11-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Im runing the ace version just in case sides are to bad it will clear out of the system more faster. Also hits you quicker than eth version.

Just start off slow and work up the dosage as tren is 5x stronger than test so you should get some gains on that dosage. Best to be safe than sorry thats what i say!

Yeah, so I'm thinking 500mg Test and 300mg Tren Enanthate per week (split up between two doses)... Good?

maikolo33
11-24-2015, 11:23 PM
Yeah, so I'm thinking 500mg Test and 300mg Tren Enanthate per week (split up between two doses)... Good?
Only think runing the long tren easter is if u get sides it will take longer to clear your system.

kawa636
11-25-2015, 12:31 AM

my first cycle i ran tren 300mg 2x aw and test at 200mg 2x aw.. but everyones body responds diffrently as others said.. i like to run tren highr so it can actually do its job. imo

Ldog
11-26-2015, 11:49 PM
As Pain says...it's right before your eyes.

johnnytats
11-27-2015, 12:50 AM
Have you had any gyno flair ups with the test. Read up on what to take with your gear. Like arimadex aromison. And caber for the nandros like tren deca. Also learn your post cycle needs too

HavasuGuy
11-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Have you had any gyno flair ups with the test. Read up on what to take with your gear. Like arimadex aromison. And caber for the nandros like tren deca. Also learn your post cycle needs too

I've never had any gyno issues with Test, but I'm pretty diligent about using Arimidex as needed... Now, probably a stupid question: what is "caber"?

johnnytats
11-28-2015, 12:21 PM
It's for prolactin build up .