PDA

View Full Version : Primotesten or sustanon

Thappy
11-16-2015, 02:28 AM
A mentioned in the title I am on trt and currently on primotesten the dr has given me the option of the two.

I sort of think I can feel the peaks and troughs. Thinking sust as it has deconate which is a longer ester.

My protocol is

1ml primotesten every two weeks
500iu hcg mon wed fri

what would everyone's choice be if they were given the option

Extra_Dry
11-16-2015, 06:54 AM
Primotesten for sure

Thappy
11-16-2015, 06:54 AM
Primotesten for sure

Why so?

ryanwrath
01-17-2016, 12:49 AM
I am no trt expert, but everyone i have ever ran into these days are on test C once a week. maybe ask him if you can switch it up to once a week inject, and or change compounds to test c shrug.

bdad
01-18-2016, 06:03 AM
What I read said the initial schedule is E2W, eventually it will be every 3-4 weeks. Primoteston Depot Solution for injection | NPS MedicineWise (http://www.nps.org.au/medicines/hormonal-and-metabolic-system/sex-hormones-and-other-reproductive-system-medicines/testosterone-enanthate/primoteston-depot-solution-for-injection)

bdad
01-18-2016, 06:05 AM
I am prescribed 200 cyp EW and it has worked wonders for me, my last 10ml bottle was refilled early due to work schedule so insurance wouldn't cover it was only 80 bucks.

deadpool
03-25-2016, 03:01 AM
A mentioned in the title I am on trt and currently on primotesten the dr has given me the option of the two. I sort of think I can feel the peaks and troughs. Thinking sust as it has deconate which is a longer ester. My protocol is 1ml primotesten every two weeks 500iu hcg mon wed fri what would everyone's choice be if they were given the option

I have used test e its what i can have but it gives me acne i was using it every 7 days 250mg , but switched to sus now i find libido wise sus is better dose not give acne , i use 300mg sus every 7 days , i dont go buy the one size fits all protocol of doc,s i metabolize test very quickly and found that every 3 weeks left me feeling crap closer does avoid the troughs initally ised reandron thats meant to ne every 3 months ... i got around all the red tape by going without and greating a stock pile after which i could pick my own dose and still have scripts backing up my stash, me i went reandron than changed to test e than sus Works well for me hope this helps

Mountain-Man
03-25-2016, 03:04 AM
Sust for me just because it has never let me down

Thappy
03-25-2016, 05:35 AM
My only worry is the sust has short esters as well which are not needed but the deconate in it is more suitable for the protocol on 1 injection every 14 days. Plus the cost is 3 times as much as primotesten.

JB ROBO
03-25-2016, 12:05 PM
I go sust. No real reason. I don't need anything fancy for trt. Just gotta keep the test level up a bit.

deadpool
03-27-2016, 07:06 AM
I am prescribed 200 cyp EW and it has worked wonders for me, my last 10ml bottle was refilled early due to work schedule so insurance wouldn't cover it was only 80 bucks.

half your luck..i suggest to my doc that i use 250 test e ew and he looked at me in horror which is why i ended up going ugl and using sus
its been suggested to me by a seasoned BB that i go down to 125 mg ew , for hrt purposes

Looseunitwa
03-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Part from the feel good levels trt sus gives you, do you get reasonable muscle growth from the dose?

deadpool
03-29-2016, 10:19 AM
for me at 300mg sus its been good however i stacked it with eq 250mg , so i,m heading down to 125mg sus and maybe an equal amount of masteron e but at the moment 300 sus is nice ,with correct eating sleep and training i do okay if i can be on the top of the testosterone scale equal to that of a 30 yr old that will do just fine