PDA

View Full Version : New protocol?

bdad
11-16-2015, 02:56 PM
So last February I decide to do a pct and try medically supervised TRT. Was feeling like shit so like a dumbass started EQ to ease the pain leading up to bloods. Long story short my EQ had some test in it so my bloods where screwed. So I continued with my self administered TRT, life was good. Recently I tore my acl, and had meniscus removed and was unable to train so I figured what the hell I'll try again. Did a pct it has now been approximately 15 weeks of being natural got blood work done my test was 108 figured I was in business. I go for my consult with the doctor and he prescribes CLOMID because of my age (35). He said this is new protocol top see how I respond. I informed him I had been on 10 + years but still he said this is mandatory. Anyone went through this?

bdad
11-16-2015, 10:01 PM
I went to my family GP and he even thought this was an ignorant treatment plan, he prescribed test cyp 200 mg E7D. Through the trt clinic 10 ml 200 mg test cyp is 120, but with the bullshit above treatment plan 90 days of clomiphene was 320. Money making scam!!

Mountain-Man
11-16-2015, 10:31 PM
I went to my family GP and he even thought this was an ignorant treatment plan, he prescribed test cyp 200 mg E7D. Through the trt clinic 10 ml 200 mg test cyp is 120, but with the bullshit above treatment plan 90 days of clomiphene was 320. Money making scam!!
I feel ya bro with insurance they want 320 a mth for the rub on cream for trt I'll stick with my own medical plan

buster2000
11-16-2015, 11:52 PM
I pay 150 a month for weekly injections ... and b12 with it as well. includes blood test first 6 weeks, then 3 months then 6 months then yearly. 200mg a week. its still a little cheaper to do it myself but less hassle this way. I had to go to a clinic , I went to 2 doctors and they both said its possibly sleep apnea since i have a bad ass neck, with my symptoms. 1 mentioned a clinic would help, I went with in 2 weeks all my symptoms where gone.

bulk_cut
11-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Go to a different doctor.

benlash74
11-17-2015, 01:19 AM
Most doctors here in oregon suck. They are either out of my price range or just dead against trt. I prefer to self medicate. They are all about making money. Last time I went to the doctor was for my swollen knee and they where more than willing to prescribe pain pills but wouldn't give me prednisone. I hate pain pills so I ended up paying 800 dollars after xrays to be told to take ibuprofen.

wook
11-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Just another reason to hate doctors!