PDA

View Full Version : Training

benozz
11-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Hey guys

Whats everyone training for?
Size? Strength?
High reps low reps?
Post up any good routines you have found effective.

Benozz

perth_fit
11-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Hey mate i just hit high weights max 8 reps.

Just love hitting heavy.

Paradox
11-20-2015, 01:56 PM
I go through cycles where i focus on size or strength or just pure physical pump (if that makes any sense). As for what im training for, my goal is well to be in proportion and poping at the same time, basically a sexy ass mo fo.

Every 6-8 weeks my program changes, sometimes very drastically. Ill go from full body to half body to split body part by body part. Always incorporate the 3 lifts, they are my base that I'll never let go.

One of my favourite routines that i use when ive been out of training for a while and need to get back into it. 4 days, full body workout. Week 1, 12 reps. Week 2, 10 reps, week 3, 8 reps, week 4 6 reps (all for 3-4 sets ofcoarse). I find it really gets me back in the right mind to train right.

The hardest routine is a mixture of exercises but 6/days a week. With times rest intervals and it basically breaks me. But when i recover im quite the beast.

All that said. I need to stick to this for at least another 2 years before im truly beast.

Yurithepanda
03-24-2016, 01:01 AM
The reason I train is to become a monster. To become strong enough that I can push farther than all my coworkers and to look fantastic. My regime is 5 nights a week with cardio after. My 6th day is makeup and specialized workouts to hit hard to work spots.

monday is chest day
tuesday is back day
wednesday is shoulders
thursday is leg day
friday is arm day
like I said sat is makeup day.
i use a pyramid workout

kubes
03-24-2016, 01:03 AM
I am doing the hit training Dorian Yates style. Nothing puts size on like it?

ashton77
03-28-2016, 01:46 PM
I am basically spending the next 6 moths training my genetically un - gifted body parts which were neglected for years. these are my chest and my lat width. I finally have a routine that I can feel the target muscle working properly. For chest I do (4 sets each exercise) flat fly, incline bench, incline fly, flat bench, dumbell pullover. for lats I superset straight arm cable pulldown with pull ups (8 sets). not training for size until these body parts are up to scratch.