PDA

View Full Version : Lactating gyno - can it be caused by estrogen?

black-dragon
11-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Fourth week on tren e, 400mg with 200mg test e.Got sore, lactating gyno lumps even though I'm taking prami 0.5mg ED (for the last 2 weeks). Stepping the dosage up to 0.75mg ED. But I'm wondering if estrogen by itself could cause lactating? Estrogen level is at about 40pg/ml.

kubes
11-22-2015, 10:30 PM
With your estrogen in range I would say no. I would question the prami

black-dragon
11-23-2015, 12:47 AM
The prami was bought with a script, its as legit as it gets. That's why I was wondering if it could be e2, as I've heard progestins can amplify its effects.

kubes
11-23-2015, 12:50 AM
The prami was bought with a script, its as legit as it gets. That's why I was wondering if it could be e2, as I've heard progestins can amplify its effects.

You said your e2 is 40 What are the ranges for the labs you ran?

black-dragon
11-24-2015, 08:36 AM
It was 157pmol/L on a scale of <150. So, more accurately, it was about 42pg/mL. But anyway, upped the prami to 0.75mg ED and the soreness is gone. Lactating is slowing down too.

sgtanal
11-24-2015, 08:42 AM
You should implement some Vitamin B6
It helps combat prolactin
400-600mg ed will help you greatly

Thappy
11-24-2015, 10:07 AM
There is prolactin and progesterone. Prami and caber mainly treat prolactin. I would suggest bottoming out your e2 for a couple of weeks and then keep it in control and you shouldn't have a problem

Cobra Strike
11-24-2015, 04:53 PM
Even when your estro is in check tren can cause lactation. You dont have to have soarness or lumps to get fluid coming out of your nips.

I somewhat agree with thappy although I dont think you should bottom out your estro. I think yiu need to get your estro in the 20s and then you shouldnt need a DA at all. Ive ran pretty stupid dosages and ive never needed a DA. As long as you keep your estrogen in the proper range for your body then prolactin should never be an issue. Experiment with this...only way to learn!

black-dragon
11-24-2015, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. Adding in some arimistane, since its supposed to be very mild. Will also try out the b6, since the prami is destroying my sleep. Hopefully I can get it back down to 0.5mg ed

Thappy
11-24-2015, 10:05 PM
Even when your estro is in check tren can cause lactation. You dont have to have soarness or lumps to get fluid coming out of your nips.

I somewhat agree with thappy although I dont think you should bottom out your estro. I think yiu need to get your estro in the 20s and then you shouldnt need a DA at all. Ive ran pretty stupid dosages and ive never needed a DA. As long as you keep your estrogen in the proper range for your body then prolactin should never be an issue. Experiment with this...only way to learn!

You are right with the lactation after e2 is in check. But for it to happen in the first place e2 has to be elevated. The only thing that stopped it for me was the bottom out of the e2. Its not necessary but depends how much it bothers you. Doesn't take long for your sex drive to come back when you are injecting test as well.

Once you do lactate as well you have to keep very very good control of your estrogen or it will happen every time.

I always ran low dose caber twice a week when running 19 nor after initial issues. Plus e2 was always kept lower than your average person. Not bottomed out though unless i had issues. Mine wasnt even that bad just really bothered me.

Cobra Strike
11-25-2015, 01:16 AM
You are right with the lactation after e2 is in check. But for it to happen in the first place e2 has to be elevated. The only thing that stopped it for me was the bottom out of the e2. Its not necessary but depends how much it bothers you. Doesn't take long for your sex drive to come back when you are injecting test as well.

Once you do lactate as well you have to keep very very good control of your estrogen or it will happen every time.

I always ran low dose caber twice a week when running 19 nor after initial issues. Plus e2 was always kept lower than your average person. Not bottomed out though unless i had issues. Mine wasnt even that bad just really bothered me.

Mine only juice up if i squeeze them lol

benozz
11-25-2015, 01:47 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/24/001b727bf2f8e2aee7a4a47961895123.jpg

I just carry one of these puppies around with me. It drains my boobs and gives me something to mix with my protein powder with on the go. Its a win win really. It also does both at once, its super efficient so leaves me more time to train!!

draconian2014
11-25-2015, 02:24 AM
dude thats so fucked up lmao hahahahahahaha ima be luaghing all night

benozz
11-25-2015, 09:56 AM
dude thats so fucked up lmao hahahahahahaha ima be luaghing all night
Hahahahaha