PDA

View Full Version : Rballdan's get fit log

rballdan
11-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Ok everyone here goes nothing. I am going to start this log and try to post my workouts daily. I am doing this so that I have something to keep me motivated as well as keeping me disciplined. I lost my mother in august this year after a battle with cancer that we had beaten and then it came back. Since then I have put on 20-30 lbs of bad weight. I am currently sitting at 240 give or take and 5'11".

My goal is to get down to 200 ASAP. I will be running a 20 week cycle of all long esters because I'm not a big fan of daily or EOD pins. After a lot of thought and consideration from what other members on here suggested my run will look like this.

1-20 test E 600mg week
1-20 Tren E 300mg week (for as long as I can take it, I have NPP I can change to if needed)
1-20 Mast E 300mg week then bump to 600 once I get to week 4 if I have dropped sig weight
1-4 Dbol 20mg day (might increase if needed)
12-20 Var at 100mg ED When I run out I will use up my winny at 100mg ED

I will run Aromasin 25mg daily. At 600 per week that kept my estro in check at 22.
I have Caber on hand if needed as well as nolva.
I also have proviron and T3 if it is needed.

I plan on working out Monday through friday in the early am before work. Sat and Sun will more than likely be rest days. I have a tredmill at home so I will maybe do some cardio if needed. I will do cardio 4 days a week at the gym.

Diet, I was thinking of doing a keto diet with a weekly refeed but haven't for sure decided what I wanted to do. I have done a paleo diet before and that worked well but because there was no exact macro's and wasnt strict I found myself eating more than I should.

I will be giving blood either tomorrow or the first of the month and will get bloods done about 10 weeks into my run to make sure everything is still ok.

Any and all suggestions would be great! I will take all the help I can get to climb outta the hole I have put myself in. I will not be posting pictures until I am at a spot I am comfortable in but will be taking weekly pictures so I can track my progress.

It starts tomorrow morning and I will even do cardio on thanksgiving in the morning why everyone is still sleeping.

bulk_cut
11-23-2015, 11:58 PM
First, I'm VERY sorry to hear about your mother. I can't imagine how horrible that must be.

Second, I don't really like that cycle. You're using a lot of different compounds and the dosages are to low on some and to high on others. I understand what you're trying to do but you could be going about it a better, more efficient way buy adjusting dosages.

30-40 lbs is a lot of fat to lose!! If it were me I'd use T3 at 50 - 75mg/day along with 500mg of test for about 6 weeks then probably Switch over to DNP and take 200mg/day for the first 5 days then bump it to 400mg/day if you're tolerating it OK and stay there for a couple weeks while still taking 500mg of test/week then about 4 days after you stop the DNP I'd add in the Tren at 400mg/week and drop the test down to 200mg/week and run that for about 10 weeks.

PAiN
11-24-2015, 01:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your Mom brother. Hang in there, she will be with you every day through this journey.

Looks good brother and looking forward to following along on your progress.

rballdan
11-24-2015, 04:10 PM
So I woke up this morning to head out to the gym and there is SNOW on my car and driveway. Shocked because that rarely happens here. Took me 35 minutes to defrost and get all the snow off so I said screw it went into the garage ran 3 miles, 150 pushups 300 crunches.

At work now. Will get in some more pushups and crunches tonight and call it a day.

rballdan
11-25-2015, 04:06 PM
30 minutes of cardio this morning and then I did shoulders.

DB Press 15/12/10 reps
Front Raises 15/15/15
Side Raises 15/15/15
Upright Row 15/12/10
Internal and external roation 25/25/25

Didn't have much time because works busy right now with the holiday tomorrow. Feeling nice and stiff. Diet was good yesterday and so far today I'm on track.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

rballdan
12-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Blood donation is scheduled for thursday. Hopefully they dont turn me away for high hemo or BP... If I start to stress out I feel a vice clamping down on my head. I did not start the dbol because of this very thing. Workouts are going pretty good. Yesterday was 30 min cardio and a quick chest workout. Flat db bench, incline db bench, fly's. I will start adding more exercises once I am back into the swing of things.

Any suggestions on how to make sure hemoglobin is below the range needed? My test the other week had it at 18. I have been taking baby aspirin and drinking about a gallon of water a day since.

Mountain-Man
12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear about ur mom God bless. I would drop the dbol and use the t-3 myself dbol u will hold water

twisted
12-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Im followin brother ..sorry Im late, but I missed this some how ....

twisted
12-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Blood donation is scheduled for thursday. Hopefully they dont turn me away for high hemo or BP... If I start to stress out I feel a vice clamping down on my head. I did not start the dbol because of this very thing. Workouts are going pretty good. Yesterday was 30 min cardio and a quick chest workout. Flat db bench, incline db bench, fly's. I will start adding more exercises once I am back into the swing of things.

Any suggestions on how to make sure hemoglobin is below the range needed? My test the other week had it at 18. I have been taking baby aspirin and drinking about a gallon of water a day since.

Hey how blood donation go broski?......how is log goin .....?

RIP
12-11-2015, 05:33 AM
Where art thou romeo?