PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Blood, 4everstrong, dirtrider (SCAMMER)

PAiN
11-24-2015, 11:50 AM
This bitch ass pussy use to sponsor here years ago. He tried to play off his sponsor fees for months and I kept getting the run around so he left owing thousands. He then proceeded to talk shit about BOP to everyone and say we are scammers when he couldn't pay his own fees here or finish sending out his orders here. He then shows back up and make a few sells in the iTrader and behind the scenes is talking shit to one of our staff members and several members here so he was banned. Now this bitch shows back up as dirtrider after trash talking our board to sell more shit here Lmao! If you hate us so bad and other boards are better then why are you here trying to sell your trash here? Lmao your a bitch ass pussy. I'll be posting the rest of your scamming ass info tomorrow. Your ip, and addy are going up shortly. Your a pathetic ass joke.

If anyone gets a message to sell anabolic blood gear message me. It's a scammer.

If you have more info let us know.

One ip:

1161 C St. N.W.
State: Indiana
City: Linton
Postal Code: 47441

08gsxr
11-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Fucked up shit. Way to go pain! Drop the ban hammer on them pussys!

benlash74
11-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Thought it was strange he was posting on stuff from like 2012 like it was new. Looked like he was trying to build up posts in a hurry without really saying shit.

grademan
11-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up pain.

suraonyx23
11-25-2015, 11:26 PM
Wow. He actually had some good gear.

Paradox
11-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Some people never learn.. And have interesting ways of conducting business

Dont wanna be old
11-26-2015, 01:55 AM
Sorry Shitpacker or DirtRider and Anabolic Blood .
You are not welcome here and will be treated in the manor that you act .
Scammers are desperate and only cause harm to others .
DWBO

toppjimie
12-10-2015, 03:55 PM
I remember this punkass. He started as a home brewer. I tried him once and got the worst PIP from his shit. There was a couple brothers who had the same problem. I told the dickhead about and he goes off. Telling me I can't pin right. Fuck him. Big Thanks PAIN for revealing this panty waste!