PDA

View Full Version : How to make Hexadex 450 & Pentadex 300 & Ultradex 150 ?

biopioneer
11-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone!

I have tried to make the following stuff, but unfortunately wasn't successful. Any advise (especially ratio of ba/bb/gso/... would be really appreciated.

Hexadex 450
------------
20mg test acetate,
30mg test prop,
50mg test phenylprop,
90mg test E,
95mg test C,
165mg test undecanoate

Pentadex 300
-----------------
Testosterone propionate: 50 mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate: 50 mg
Testosterone enanthate: 60mg
Testosterone cypionate: 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate: 80 mg

Ultradex 150
-----------------
50mg Trenbolone Acetate,
50mg Drostenolone propionate ,
50mg Test propionate

Cobra Strike
11-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Why restrict yourself with blends?

And unless your running a 16 week or longer cycle anything with a deconate ester is pointless in my opinion.

I never did understand what the idea behind injecting 5 different esters was...you are basically going through peaks and valleys constantly.

I believe sustanon was invented for a one shot a month trt but they found out that it didn't work very well and discontinued that practice.

biopioneer
11-26-2015, 07:16 AM
Why restrict yourself with blends?

And unless your running a 16 week or longer cycle anything with a deconate ester is pointless in my opinion.

I never did understand what the idea behind injecting 5 different esters was...you are basically going through peaks and valleys constantly.

I believe sustanon was invented for a one shot a month trt but they found out that it didn't work very well and discontinued that practice.

Hi Cobra, Thanks for your reply,

Basically these stuff's formula comes from Sciroxx company and a friend of mine asked me to brew for him and i was wondering if u could advise me about ratio of ba,bb,gso,eo or other stuff needed.

meanwhile, do u think is there any sequence to add those testosterone or i could blend them at the same time before adding oil ?

Thanks in advanced!

Cobra Strike
11-27-2015, 08:28 PM
We would love to be able to help brother but that would kind of be like KFC giving customers their secret recipe lol

Hi Cobra, Thanks for your reply,

Basically these stuff's formula comes from Sciroxx company and a friend of mine asked me to brew for him and i was wondering if u could advise me about ratio of ba,bb,gso,eo or other stuff needed.

meanwhile, do u think is there any sequence to add those testosterone or i could blend them at the same time before adding oil ?

Thanks in advanced!

biopioneer
11-28-2015, 03:35 PM
We would love to be able to help brother but that would kind of be like KFC giving customers their secret recipe lol

If it's not possible, it ok bro. Anyways thanks for your reply.

suraonyx23
11-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Why not just make him a traditional Sust 250 blend? Its easier and as far as the Ultradex 150 heres one similar

Cut Stack (test p 75mg/ml, tren a 50mg/ml, masteron 50mg/ml) 40mls @ 175mg/ml
3g test prop powder
2g tren a powder
2g masteron powder
15ml EO
10.6ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
8ml BB (20%)

Im sure you can find alot more but that was first one that came up on search

biopioneer
11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks Suranoyx for your reply and information. But for 300 and 450mg/ml I'm not sure should I use Guaiacyl or not !!!

Cobra Strike
11-29-2015, 06:18 AM
Thanks Suranoyx for your reply and information. But for 300 and 450mg/ml I'm not sure should I use Guaiacyl or not !!!

Gcol is nasty shit brother....smells really bad and makes me smell like gcol when i sweat

biopioneer
11-29-2015, 08:45 AM
Cobra brother, you are right!
I got 1 liter of Gcol and know it's smell very horrible, but i have read on the net that for high-dose of juices require that. I have a doubt for specifically 450mg/ml only 100% EO is significant to dissolve the powders. Do you have any opinion bro?

Cobra Strike
11-29-2015, 02:34 PM
The powders will dissolve in gso as well...i would use mtc oil with eo instead of gso.

biopioneer
11-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Thanks Cobra!

For 450mg/ml do you think I should use 100% EO or less?

Cobra Strike
11-30-2015, 01:16 PM
Thanks Cobra!

For 450mg/ml do you think I should use 100% EO or less?

I would never use 100% eo in anything. I wouldnt even ise 50% eo in anything...thats alot of eo and I dont think the stuff is the best for your body. Never make alot of something when your just trying to learn how to make it.

BadaBing
12-14-2015, 03:36 AM
why would you need super solvent for? that would be for making test no ester which you clearly don't have listed in your many compounds I tried that before called it sustamax 625 pain free just did not work how I thought it would long ester took way to long to kick in. as for the other I make tren ace 125 masteron 100 and test a 75 that's my rip stack any way goto basskiller they have a calculater there and it will give you all the info your requesting. I had to hunt and put in work to get the little I have learned. why is your friend asking you to make this and you don't know how? becareful its one thing making for yourself but for others you could do serious damage if you mess up. becareful do your home work

2stones
06-02-2016, 10:21 AM
I use the short esters in one vial and long esters in another mix them together in the pin the after 8 weeks stop using the short and double up on the long