PDA

View Full Version : Wife's First Anavar Cycle

perth_fit
11-28-2015, 10:34 PM
Hey Guys and Girls,

Here is another wife and anavar post.

Mine is a bit different as I have read most of the one's on this forum and have taken in most of the info.

The reason for this one is my wife is type 1 diabetic.

Will this be an issues with her sugars?

I cant see it being problem as is should mess with them.

With the irregularly periods that some ladies suffer will this affect the chance of having another baby?

Also I have read that some ladies suffer from excess hair on face?

If this is to happen will it go away once off cycle?

She is looking to lose a tiny bit of body fat due to post pregnancy ( Not breastfeeding anymore) and tone up.

Do you recommend throwing in Clen also?

I had her use it a long time ago and couldn't handle the feeling from it ( where I got it from wasn't the best supplier)

I'm also looking t putting her on 5mg morning and 5mg night first off to see her sides then bump up a bit if all good.

Do ladies need to do any PCT as I have read different answers.

Any feed back will be much appreciated

Sorry if some of the questions have been asked before.

Mountain-Man
11-28-2015, 10:45 PM
That is a great first dose make sure u have legit Anavar that is the key to no sides. My wife's gets no sides even at 25 mg Ed as far as pct just time off for her no hair growth from Anavar or hair loss now whinny will do both of those

perth_fit
11-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking at getting it from BOP aussie sponsor.

His gear should be on point.

Did your wife get any water retention?

Did she jump on 25mg first cycle?

How about losing the gains once off is it as bad as guys get?

Thappy
11-29-2015, 11:09 AM
If you want another kid I personally wouldn't mess with it. Her goals can be easily obtained with a good diet and excersize.

no point unless she is going to compete. Girls and gear is a lot different to men an gear.

If you do end up doing it as usually when people ask these questions their mind is made up... Go low dose winny at least you know 100% it is winny.

water retention is always a possibility even with stuff like winny which really dries males out. Anavar will normally make women hold water.

id say t3 is the best option drug wise

Thappy
11-29-2015, 11:10 AM
And no more than 10mg a day is needed!

devildog
11-30-2015, 06:27 PM
She most certainly needs to monitor her glucose while on an anabolic.

perth_fit
12-01-2015, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

She has amazing control with her diabetes so that shouldn't worry her too much.

Just looking into it still got heaps of research first.

Mountain-Man
12-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking at getting it from BOP aussie sponsor.

His gear should be on point.

Did your wife get any water retention?

Did she jump on 25mg first cycle?

How about losing the gains once off is it as bad as guys get?
No water retention she started at 10 my Ed years ago and moved up 5 Mgs per cycle never lost gains but some of the hardness went away

devildog
12-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

She has amazing control with her diabetes so that shouldn't worry her too much.

Just looking into it still got heaps of research first.

That's the key!

perth_fit
12-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Just an update.

After looking into her diabetes she decided to give it a miss for now.

Thanks again for the info.

devildog
12-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Just an update.

After looking into her diabetes she decided to give it a miss for now.

Thanks again for the info.

Probably a good idea. Also, has she considered 50mg (1/2ml), Primobolan per week?

perth_fit
12-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Nah haven't look that far into it.

First lady steroid i was told the best is Anavar.

Ill have a look into it mate.

Thanks.

devildog
12-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Nah haven't look that far into it.

First lady steroid i was told the best is Anavar.

Ill have a look into it mate.

Thanks.

I used to date an IFBB Pro gal who'd often tell girls just going over to the dark side to stick with 1/2ml of primo per week. She didn't want others to have the sides she had...

enasni
12-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Tbol is also highly recommended.

ryanwrath
12-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Wife is type 2 diabetic, 8 weeks into 10-12mgs Anavar ED. She controls her numbers by ultra strict diet control.(I know different from type 1). Th e effects on her sugar numbers were so marginal we could not tell th e swings apart from the minor swings she has from one point in the day to another. However, it didn't take much research to find that anabolic use most certainly can screw up your numbers, so no matter what be carefull and wise.cheers.

Inmate
03-17-2016, 07:40 AM
well said mate, def probably a good idea she gave it a miss for now.

physiq
03-18-2016, 10:27 PM
10mg of var (no more)
Her menstrual cycle will most likely be disrupted. i know a girl who didnt get her period for a year after anavar.
Just make sure you trust your source and its real ANAVAR, not Dbols.
Being diabetic is fine, just make sure she monitors her glucose.

Other then that most of the sides are hyped up shell be fine!, enjoy banging your shredded wife.

SC
03-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Older thread but since it popped up, I'll throw my wife's experience on there. (No diabetes to relate to though)

Wifey is just finishing up her eight week cycle at 10mg/day of var. She has been super lean for a long time, lean to where I don't believe she's had a period in a couple years. After her last show (pre Anavar) she started getting some pretty bad acne. Doctor couldn't figure out how to fix it. Since she had the acne anyway, after researching AAS with me for my cycle she decided to run her own cycle starting at 5 mg/day for the first couple weeks. Her pre-cycle bloodwork showed post-menopausal estrogen levels, and strangely enough she was actually a little higher than the regular range on test.

So on to the cycle-SHE LOVES IT! She wishes she would've just started at 10 now that she knows how she responds. And her acne actually cleared up as her estrogen came up. The shit is fantastic. She's already counting the days until she can start round number two!

It may not be necessary, but she also ran lipid support and liver support/tudca throughout her cycle.

jbax
03-19-2016, 09:58 PM
You probably want to take birt control and start of at 5mg a day, you can always up it after a few weeks :)

SC
03-19-2016, 11:27 PM
I guess I should've said that's one of the things the doc tried-prescribed progesterone for awhile. It didn't help. And she really didn't enjoy the sides.

cavtrooper96
03-27-2016, 08:37 PM
My wife has been contemplating Var or Tbol for a while now. I think she is finally ready to take the plunge on some var. Hopefully it goes as well as some of the others here have experienced! I wish us men could get by on only 10mg/day and see good results!!!

SC
03-28-2016, 02:56 AM
My wife has been contemplating Var or Tbol for a while now. I think she is finally ready to take the plunge on some var. Hopefully it goes as well as some of the others here have experienced! I wish us men could get by on only 10mg/day and see good results!!!

Haha! Right?!?! My wife had some fantastic results from 10mg/day on the cycle she just completed.