PDA

View Full Version : Switched from adex to aromasin and WOW.

Jozifp103
12-01-2015, 06:08 PM
In the past I've always used adex as my ai for blasting and cruising. Got my doses dialed in with blood work and so on. Even so, I still never felt dialed in. I played around with my e2...letting it get slightly elevated which made me moody, then let it get slightly on the low side which made me apathetic and kind of mean to be honest. So I just kept it mid range for the last year or so. My e2 (non sensitive) was always in the 40's and my sensitive assay was always in the mid 20's. I had it down to a science. For some reason I always felt agitated and a bit anxious. My bp was constantly elevated, I kept getting horrible cystic acne, and felt somewhat depressed. This was ALL THE TIME. It wasn't debilitating, but I knew I could feel better.

So this current cycle (750mg test E / 750mg deca per week) I was running .5mg adex ED. Kept my e2 in its usual spot. Still just couldn't figure out what was making me feel off.

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. Made the switch over to aromasin. Figured 20mg/day would equal my adex dose of .5mg/day. Bloods next week will confirm.

ANYWAYS, within a few days I was getting feelings of euphoria. I woke up with a positive attitude for once. It was like I was seeing life in a whole new light. My bp dropped 10 points on both diastolic and systolic, and now 3 weeks later my acne had reduced probably 75%.

Just goes to show that sometimes the drug itself can have an effect on the way you feel. It may not be e2 related in some cases. If you haven't given aromasin a try and you are struggling to get dialed in. Maybe give it a shot. I can't believe I went years feeling like that when I could have felt like this the whole time.

Cobra Strike
12-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Just goes to show that everyone reacts to things differently. Glad to see you found what works for you brother!

devildog
12-01-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm sure your HDL will thank you for switching out adex for aromasin.

Jozifp103
12-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Just goes to show that everyone reacts to things differently. Glad to see you found what works for you brother!
It's such a relief. I can't believe it took me a few years of feeling off to make this decision. Thanks brother.

I'm sure your HDL will thank you for switching out adex for aromasin.
I bet you're right. I never let it get too far out of hand except when I ran tren....but that's inevitable. Either way....any little thing helps.

rballdan
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
I felt a huge difference when I switched to aromasin as well. Gonna be out soon and have to decide which way I want to go. I currently take 25mg a day.

draconian2014
12-01-2015, 08:22 PM
I absolutely love aromisin felt great after cycle just as good as on and was awesome all the way till the end and bam normal again shit is the best thing that ever happened to me

Johniv
12-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Adex screws with my sex drive does aromasin have any effect on that?

Jozifp103
12-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Never had a problem with sex drive on either of them. Perhaps you crashed your e2 a bit with the adex? I know super low e2 can mess with your sex drive.

noarch
12-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Same here. Adex on first cycle and had zero sex drive and retained water despite all the test. Aromasin on cycle 2 and felt great throughout.

devildog
12-03-2015, 02:09 AM

You're crashing your estrogen levels. Been here many times before. Believe it or not, I've not used anti e's for a few years as it's a bitch for me to get right.

devildog
12-03-2015, 02:10 AM
It's such a relief. I can't believe it took me a few years of feeling off to make this decision. Thanks brother.

I bet you're right. I never let it get too far out of hand except when I ran tren....but that's inevitable. Either way....any little thing helps.

I'm good at educating doctors about hormones (lol), and they usually say "is that what it was?" when I let them know why their hrt patients are running around with HDL levels in the 20s.

devildog
12-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Same here. Adex on first cycle and had zero sex drive and retained water despite all the test. Aromasin on cycle 2 and felt great throughout.

Adex is all I'd ever use or recommend. Remember Femara? Oh yes, that's evil shit! Bye bye hard ons:(

devildog
12-03-2015, 02:12 AM

Sorry, meant Aromasin is all I'd ever use or recommend. Remember Femara? Oh yes, that's evil shit! Bye bye hard ons:(

Thappy
12-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Sorry, meant Aromasin is all I'd ever use or recommend. Remember Femara? Oh yes, that's evil shit! Bye bye hard ons:(

The only reason hard ons would decrease is not achieving the correct dosage. Bloods and knowledge would achieve the desired result.

Low dose test i prefer aromasin. High test letro and cruise arimidex or nothing.

But as mentioned aromasin is most friendly on your lipid profile. But it can be quite hard for a lot of people to dial in the correct dose.

Lipids can be controlled with other methods though such as niacin, krill oil, cardio and fibre

devildog
12-03-2015, 05:49 AM
The only reason hard ons would decrease is not achieving the correct dosage. Bloods and knowledge would achieve the desired result.

Low dose test i prefer aromasin. High test letro and cruise arimidex or nothing.

But as mentioned aromasin is most friendly on your lipid profile. But it can be quite hard for a lot of people to dial in the correct dose.

Lipids can be controlled with other methods though such as niacin, krill oil, cardio and fibre

Good stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what's your regimen for the niacin, krill oil, and fiber? What brands and doses do you like? Thanks

Thappy
12-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I find niacin to be enough now 1g a day. And have a table spoon of psyllium husk in my oats in the morning and one in my shake after the gym. Krill oil was 2 caps from memory 1gm I think. This would keep things close to in range when blasting high test high tren and orals in and out.

As far as aromatise inhibitors I have always ran pharma stuff. 1 tab aromasin every second day on 700 test and over a gram would take half tab of letro every 3 days

devildog
12-04-2015, 05:05 AM
I find niacin to be enough now 1g a day. And have a table spoon of psyllium husk in my oats in the morning and one in my shake after the gym. Krill oil was 2 caps from memory 1gm I think. This would keep things close to in range when blasting high test high tren and orals in and out.

As far as aromatise inhibitors I have always ran pharma stuff. 1 tab aromasin every second day on 700 test and over a gram would take half tab of letro every 3 days

Very nice! I'll try this regimen. Thanks!

MaxMark
12-04-2015, 02:07 PM
I use Adex PCT, and Aromasin during cycle. Aromasin does not completely inhibit estrogen which is need (a little) for gains, mood, and sex drive. I use 12.5mg ed which is more then enough for me. Adex shines in PCT because it better at keeping estrogen at bay when your body is rebounding from high test level during cycle

mightysatchmo
12-17-2015, 04:11 PM
definitely gonna have to give that a shot and switch out from adex

PAiN
12-17-2015, 04:28 PM
That's great to hear brother! Nothing worse than having your hormones out of whack.

Great thread!

Loose Cannon
12-17-2015, 06:13 PM
what is an optimum e2 level. im having serious problems with this. i have gyno right now. bloods last friday said 51.2, but ive accidentally gotten in the 200's and not had gyno. im really really agitated i cant stand this.

PAiN
12-17-2015, 07:51 PM
what is an optimum e2 level. im having serious problems with this. i have gyno right now. bloods last friday said 51.2, but ive accidentally gotten in the 200's and not had gyno. im really really agitated i cant stand this.

Standard Reference Range is <54 pg/mL

The Optimal Range for most people is 10-30 pg/mL

Get another brand of AI or try Exmestane as suggested in this thread. Hope you get this worked out brother.