PDA

View Full Version : Bulking with short esters

txdude316
12-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Lets say the only option you have is short ester test .. What would you suggest for bulk ...teen ace ? NPP? What orals ? Lets also say for 8/12wks cycles. Can you realistically
"Bulk" in such short time. Typically I would run long ester test and deca maybe EQ throw anadroll or dbol on top of that and go 18 /20 wks but this is no longer possible. Any and all advice is welcomed I am somewhat lost and torn about this I really don't want to run. "Cut stacks" constantly. Thanks for the help brothers

Thappy
12-04-2015, 01:07 AM
You can bulk and cut on anything. Diet determines what you are doing with the exception of fat burners like t3(dose dependant) and dnp.

kubes
12-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Nutrition is what dictates the bulk but if your running short esters I would run the npp with the test if your looking for a stack

txdude316
12-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Funny how simple some answers are.... the things you forget about over thinking

txdude316
12-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Totally over looked the most anabolic substance the food. But regarding NPP typical I see 100m aside the diet to aid in some mass building E3D sound on point. With 100 ed of prop and I do get a small bump from my doc 250 deconate ew2

kubes
12-04-2015, 01:26 AM
I wouldn't run the npp less then eod

twisted
12-04-2015, 01:28 AM
12 wks is decent time ....thappy is correct diet is key .....imo test , npp and use both dbol and adrol mix as a kick start for 4 weeks till test and npp start workin ......I think this your question correct ?

The test takes approx 4 to 5ish wks to kick ...npp approx 3ish wks ...dbol/adrol approx 5 days to start .....if your willing to pin test prop for the first 6wks that would help also .....then you have 6wks to get shit done ...

just be sure to have your e blockers on hand brother this is very important .....

txdude316
12-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Defenitly going to throw some orals in tbol is my favorite I have read the profiles on here about NPP Would something other than tbol work better and EOD is good with me seeing the prop is one same schedule Typically how long after last NPP pin Would you see it in blood work

twisted
12-04-2015, 01:44 AM
Defenitly going to throw some orals in tbol is my favorite I have read the profiles on here about NPP Would something other than tbol work better and EOD is good with me seeing the prop is one same schedule Typically how long after last NPP pin Would you see it in blood work

You mean how long will it be able to be detected in blood ....like for a drug test?....

I read in someones thread that deca takes 18mos to clear your system ....I guess you can google npp to see how long its detectable !! ...If I was to guess I would say its slightly shorter than deca .but you may wanna confirm this

txdude316
12-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Yep my TRT guy is a pain at Times after some "questionable" labs he is 3 to 6 months on my bloods but the good thing is I know the time I have from lab to lab I had to go through hell to get back on TRT after my last time being kicked off. Why stay? Well insurance pays for it without any I make next to nothing as far as test goes and I need to have it prescribed I have a type of job that can and will look for such things I can't say what type of job but I bet you can figure it out. But I need to fool the doc more than any thing. I can't go any longer with out pinning I went all natty for last labs lost about 18lbs and went up in fat %

twisted
12-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Yep my TRT guy is a pain at Times after some "questionable" labs he is 3 to 6 months on my bloods but the good thing is I know the time I have from lab to lab I had to go through hell to get back on TRT after my last time being kicked off. Why stay? Well insurance pays for it without any I make next to nothing as far as test goes and I need to have it prescribed I have a type of job that can and will look for such things I can't say what type of job but I bet you can figure it out. But I need to fool the doc more than any thing. I can't go any longer with out pinning I went all natty for last labs lost about 18lbs and went up in fat %

I dont know brother maybe you need a better concrete plan .....bein your job and trt is on the line .....make sure you google the npp detection time I hate to see you lose your job :(

txdude316
12-04-2015, 02:14 AM
I here that I will look to see I know time on most others. Good thing is with the job they know every script we take and will not test for that the Dr works closely with them so usually all is well there. And he is not the type to tell why the let's say questionable test levels where there and that was on me I took the lab only days after a heavy cycle. but he will not be a cover up. Using his trt script and really a AAS get out of jail free card. If you will. so I did make a deal no more bad lab work and he keep the juice flowing so to speak

txdude316
12-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Update after a bit more research 12 months detection time. One more question maybe someone could save me some time. NPP will not change test levels will it ? And what would you typically see on labs full panel labs that one could probably hide with some other things. Liver profiles I know I can fix before labs but high test not so much

Cobra Strike
12-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Update after a bit more research 12 months detection time. One more question maybe someone could save me some time. NPP will not change test levels will it ? And what would you typically see on labs full panel labs that one could probably hide with some other things. Liver profiles I know I can fix before labs but high test not so much

Depending on the type of test he uses to check your levels any 19 nor can effect them. The elisa method is the one im speaking of...19 nors will make your test levels look higher on that method. Ive never heard of a job that tests for aas usage though..not even most law enforcement jobs. My opinion...if you have a job that tests for aas but you cant afford to buy ug test to self administer your own trt than you might want to start looking for a better job...seems awful strict testing for a lower paying job to me...aas testing is very expensive to do.
Im also pretty sure scripted test is actually far more expensive than ug test since they changed their policies on test scripts unless your insurance covers 100%

Thappy
12-04-2015, 03:10 AM
If you are worried about testing just run 2ml of test prop everyday for 12 weeks eat big and clean.. You will blow up

txdude316
12-04-2015, 03:25 AM
Yeah cover 100% and as far as the job goes if there is "legit" reason they can do more than regular piss testing. Now I have operated in side this for years all while on AAS and I have seen guys sent to rehab for a hot test on some types of pre work out And 2nd and 3rd test even confirmed this some even tried legal help but if your hot you are hot not mater what and must attend rehab and 2 Times your out. Now as far as better job guys have been to rehab over pre work out to stay and yes most state jobs law enforcement and such you may be ok but let's say it's a little bigger fish and I have been at this 20 years and I make a buck or two at it �� but yes extremely strict. But I love bodybuilding and all the things that go with it and have made it work. And I can afford ug lab that what I have been doing for quite some time I just love that script it's a security blanket. But I have said in my mind to hell with it it's not worth the trouble with the Dr and. Just do as I wish

txdude316
12-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Yeah I think I will drop some tren ace on it. And eat up.

Cobra Strike
12-04-2015, 04:43 AM
Yeah cover 100% and as far as the job goes if there is "legit" reason they can do more than regular piss testing. Now I have operated in side this for years all while on AAS and I have seen guys sent to rehab for a hot test on some types of pre work out And 2nd and 3rd test even confirmed this some even tried legal help but if your hot you are hot not mater what and must attend rehab and 2 Times your out. Now as far as better job guys have been to rehab over pre work out to stay and yes most state jobs law enforcement and such you may be ok but let's say it's a little bigger fish and I have been at this 20 years and I make a buck or two at it �� but yes extremely strict. But I love bodybuilding and all the things that go with it and have made it work. And I can afford ug lab that what I have been doing for quite some time I just love that script it's a security blanket. But I have said in my mind to hell with it it's not worth the trouble with the Dr and. Just do as I wish

Gotchya...100% is pretty bad ass..cant beat free! If its a career and not a job than i would def agree with ya...not worth losing it over some gear. Short esters are just fine bro...i pin those exactly like I pin long esters...mon/wed/fri

devildog
12-04-2015, 04:51 AM
Lets say the only option you have is short ester test .. What would you suggest for bulk ...teen ace ? NPP? What orals ? Lets also say for 8/12wks cycles. Can you realistically
"Bulk" in such short time. Typically I would run long ester test and deca maybe EQ throw anadroll or dbol on top of that and go 18 /20 wks but this is no longer possible. Any and all advice is welcomed I am somewhat lost and torn about this I really don't want to run. "Cut stacks" constantly. Thanks for the help brothers

Why are long duration cycles no longer possible?

devildog
12-04-2015, 04:53 AM
12 wks is decent time ....thappy is correct diet is key .....imo test , npp and use both dbol and adrol mix as a kick start for 4 weeks till test and npp start workin ......I think this your question correct ?

The test takes approx 4 to 5ish wks to kick ...npp approx 3ish wks ...dbol/adrol approx 5 days to start .....if your willing to pin test prop for the first 6wks that would help also .....then you have 6wks to get shit done ...

just be sure to have your e blockers on hand brother this is very important .....

Believe it or not, I use Anadrol for cutting (used to use it for contest prep)

devildog
12-04-2015, 04:55 AM
You mean how long will it be able to be detected in blood ....like for a drug test?....

I read in someones thread that deca takes 18mos to clear your system ....I guess you can google npp to see how long its detectable !! ...If I was to guess I would say its slightly shorter than deca .but you may wanna confirm this

Nandrolones hang around like luggage. THE worst compound for a tested athlete, but to this day, one of the best for our sport.

devildog
12-04-2015, 04:57 AM

Your hrt doc tests you for other anabolics? I'd go somewhere else if that's the case.

devildog
12-04-2015, 05:01 AM
Depending on the type of test he uses to check your levels any 19 nor can effect them. The elisa method is the one im speaking of...19 nors will make your test levels look higher on that method. Ive never heard of a job that tests for aas usage though..not even most law enforcement jobs. My opinion...if you have a job that tests for aas but you cant afford to buy ug test to self administer your own trt than you might want to start looking for a better job...seems awful strict testing for a lower paying job to me...aas testing is very expensive to do.
Im also pretty sure scripted test is actually far more expensive than ug test since they changed their policies on test scripts unless your insurance covers 100%

Agreed. Testing for steroids can be $600-$1,000, and is one reason why most police departments don't test for them.

txdude316
12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
I like the idea of phenly prop (never tried alone ) and maybe a tri/blend tren And some oral Tbol. With you mix tren (only ran ace) is e3d ok or like regular ace would you go eod or would you try say 1-1/2 or 150ml of ace e3d ? I handle tren well and from what I see phenly prop half life is ideal for e3d

Cobra Strike
12-04-2015, 01:25 PM
I like the idea of phenly prop (never tried alone ) and maybe a tri/blend tren And some oral Tbol. With you mix tren (only ran ace) is e3d ok or like regular ace would you go eod or would you try say 1-1/2 or 150ml of ace e3d ? I handle tren well and from what I see phenly prop half life is ideal for e3d

Its much easier just to keep a regular schedule bro..mon/wed/fri.

MaxMark
12-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Its much easier just to keep a regular schedule bro..mon/wed/fri.

Like cobra said^^^ keep it simple every other day. For me personally I prefer to pin short esters everyday. I feel it works better that way, if you don't mind being a pin cushion. Love that cycle, my favorite tren,mast,prop and Tbol gets the job done.

kawa636
12-04-2015, 02:02 PM
a simple lean bulk cycle for me would be npp300mg and test p 300mg aw split into m w f.. u could also thro in dbol at 40 to 50mg a day for 4 weeks... npp and test r as simple as it gets, if diet in chek it all falls into place... i hear alot of people jus eat garbage wen bulking but i cant do that, ive always jus done a lean bulk with slower but steady gains

devildog
12-04-2015, 07:54 PM
a simple lean bulk cycle for me would be npp300mg and test p 300mg aw split into m w f.. u could also thro in dbol at 40 to 50mg a day for 4 weeks... npp and test r as simple as it gets, if diet in chek it all falls into place... i hear alot of people jus eat garbage wen bulking but i cant do that, ive always jus done a lean bulk with slower but steady gains

I can't eat garbage either when gaining. Very unhealthy anyway to eat garbage, then cut, then back to garbage again.

devildog
12-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Like cobra said^^^ keep it simple every other day. For me personally I prefer to pin short esters everyday. I feel it works better that way, if you don't mind being a pin cushion. Love that cycle, my favorite tren,mast,prop and Tbol gets the job done.

I like to backfill insulin pins with test, masteron, primo, etc., and inject everyday, after morning shower. Is easier IMO.

devildog
12-04-2015, 07:58 PM

Id need a case of coffee daily if I took tbol. Love the tbol pumps, but the sleep is too much for me. Hopefully you don't have it as bad as me.

kawa636
12-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I can't eat garbage either when gaining. Very unhealthy anyway to eat garbage, then cut, then back to garbage again.

exactly... my friend does that n gains 30lbs in a month... right after comp... i dont see how he does it but then manages to lose it all, its like 10x the work wen u csn jus lean bulk n have a cheat meal a day or so... instead of cheating all day everyday lol. my bp goes wayy up too if i eat dirty

Butters
12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Who has tried fast(er) acting EQ?

I never have, but you would think it would be alot more popular. The same effects as EQ, but kicking in faster & harder...if it worked like other esters.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:17 AM
When I do try gain mass,I use NPP instead of Deca,I hate the water weight,messes with my bp...some reason NPP doesn't affect it like Deca does,takes 3 meds to keep it under control without any aas so I havet to watch what I use

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:37 AM
I don't really gain any extra water when running deca it's the same as npp but my nutrition is pretty strict

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:38 AM
I don't really gain any extra water when running deca it's the same as npp but my nutrition is pretty strict

With Deca I hated the water?and it was tough in bp but since I switched to NPP it's different for some reason,I like it better and my diet is strict as well

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:40 AM
With Deca I hated the water?and it was tough in bp but since I switched to NPP it's different for some reason,I like it better and my diet is strict as well

Don't get me wrong i love npp. I'm running deca now and don't notice any extra water. I run an ai as well

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Don't get me wrong i love npp. I'm running deca now and don't notice any extra water. I run an ai as well

Yea I run ai to,guess it's difference in people,I feel better like a small high on NPP?and Deca not as much lol!!

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Yea I run ai to,guess it's difference in people,I feel better like a small high on NPP?and Deca not as much lol!!

Oh yes I get that rush from npp for sure were deca is slower but I stay in a real good mood on both

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Oh yes I get that rush from npp for sure were deca is slower but I stay in a real good mood on both

Oh definitely I feel better on both?like a smooth feeling,def helps joints etc

What doses did you use of NPP?
My body has a tendency to build tolerance to stuff easily

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:46 AM
Oh definitely I feel better on both?like a smooth feeling,def helps joints etc

What doses did you use of NPP?
My body has a tendency to build tolerance to stuff easily

I ran the npp at 100 mg ed

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:49 AM
I ran the npp at 100 mg ed

I pinned 200mg m/w/f

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:50 AM
I pinned 200mg m/w/f

I wouldn't pin less then eod but that dose of 600 is a pretty good dose. How much deca were you running when it gave to much water bloat?

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Really about the same dose of Deca 600mg/week I had to use 25mg Aromasin and caber kept all that in check,but intake 3 prescribed bp meds lol plus one of the meds has a diuretic in it

kubes
12-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Really about the same dose of Deca 600mg/week I had to use 25mg Aromasin and caber kept all that in check,but intake 3 prescribed bp meds lol

Yeah thats not good. Deca seems to do the opposite for me no blood pressure issues at all. Guess i am just lucky

Cobra Strike
12-05-2015, 02:52 AM

Why gain unnecessary fat. I never did understand why guys do that..muscle is all we want not fat. Eating garbage during a bulk is making your cut a ton harder. Some people are just not cut out for this lifestyle but they want to think they are.

I wont be home all day saturday...out running errends...i will be bringing a cooler with me in my trunk and stopping at gas stations to use their microwave then eating in my car...normal weekend day for me.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Why gain unnecessary fat. I never did understand why guys do that..muscle is all we want not fat. Eating garbage during a bulk is making your cut a ton harder. Some people are just not cut out for this lifestyle but they want to think they are.

I wont be home all day saturday...out running errends...i will be bringing a cooler with me in my trunk and stopping at gas stations to use their microwave then eating in my car...normal weekend day for me.

You're dedicated bud!! I'm trying to be too

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:02 AM
You're dedicated bud!! I'm trying to be too

I do the same as cobra but I just eat the food cold

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 03:04 AM
I do the same as cobra but I just eat the food cold

He's trying get big,I'm trying get small lol!! I've been big all my life,ready to be fit

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:05 AM

I guess I am not "cut" out for a cycle...

Cobra Strike
12-05-2015, 03:06 AM
He's trying get big,I'm trying get small lol!! I've been big all my life,ready to be fit

Actually bulls i just started the cut on monday so smaller here we come haha

Kubes = real mother fkr

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:06 AM

Kubes = real mother fkr

Lmao.... I am an eating machine and power the food down ;)

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Lmao.... I am an eating machine and power the food down ;)

I could put a lettuce wrap and only lettuce on the bbq and you would take it out.

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:10 AM
I could put a lettuce wrap and only lettuce on the bbq and you would take it out.

I like you Mick ;)

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:13 AM
I like you Mick ;)

Ditto my brother!

My wench is making white sauce chicken enchiladas right now, going to kill them in a minute.

The more fat I can intake the better ;)

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Ditto my brother!

My wench is making white sauce chicken enchiladas right now, going to kill them in a minute.

The more fat I can intake the better ;)

That's ok we will get together for those Nachos

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:16 AM
That's ok we will get together for those Nachos

That would make my day brother! No measurements on mine though ;) I'm sure those are going to be some yummy Nacho's for sure.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 03:16 AM

Kubes = real mother fkr

Well I'm glad I'm not alone Cobra!!

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:17 AM
That would make my day brother! No measurements on mine though ;) I'm sure those are going to be some yummy Nacho's for sure.

Just for you for one time in won't measure mine... I'll just eye ball them

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Y'all kill me talking about nachos lol

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Y'all kill me talking about nachos lol

Real nachos with real meat and real cheese!

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 03:19 AM
Real nachos with real meat and real cheese!

Dude you are killing me [emoji12]

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Dude you are killing me [emoji12]

Whether it's in the gym or with your food it's just what I do. Everything is intense... Even a cheat meal

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Whether it's in the gym or with your food it's just what I do. Everything is intense... Even a cheat meal

Discipline is key lol

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:25 AM
Discipline is key lol

When I first started this lifestyle I met a guy that helped me a lot and he said one thing that stuck with me. "No matter what you are doing. You have to do it to the point that you are uncomfortable or your not doing it right." That's the truth

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:26 AM
When I first started this lifestyle I met a guy that helped me a lot and he said one thing that stuck with me. "No matter what you are doing. You have to do it to the point that you are uncomfortable or your not doing it right." That's the truth

Wise words there bro!!

I agree with them, eat the cake until it's gone! You might be full but keep on eating!

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Wise words there bro!!

I agree with them, eat the cake until it's gone! You might be full but keep on eating!

Lmao that's the point if your bulking you eat to the point that you are uncomfortable... Maybe not cake though ;)

Dick
12-05-2015, 03:28 AM
Lmao that's the point if your bulking you eat to the point that you are uncomfortable... Maybe not cake though ;)

Well what ever is in front of my face... ;)

kubes
12-05-2015, 03:29 AM
Well what ever is in front of my face... ;)

That's our Mick :)

kawa636
12-05-2015, 09:40 AM

yes bro its freakin crazy, its like the only time he is lean is wen prepping for comp.. but soon as thats over boom bak to lookin sloppy.. dont get me wrong this dude trains his ass off but like u said makes it wayy harder on himself by slappin all that weight bak on.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 10:23 AM
yes bro its freakin crazy, its like the only time he is lean is wen prepping for comp.. but soon as thats over boom bak to lookin sloppy.. dont get me wrong this dude trains his ass off but like u said makes it wayy harder on himself by slappin all that weight bak on.

This guy compete I assume ?

kawa636
12-05-2015, 10:28 AM
This guy compete I assume ?

yes bro he does, hes preppin right now, and in a momth n a half awready from 250lb to 225.he runs minimum aas. hes one of few lucky ones with great genetics.

i just dont agree with the waay he gains the weight right bak sfter show. lol but we gettin way off thread topic haha

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 10:30 AM
yes bro he does, hes preppin right now, and in a momth n a half awready from 250lb to 225.he runs minimum aas. hes one of few lucky ones with great genetics.

i just dont agree with the waay he gains the weight right bak sfter show. lol but we gettin way off thread topic haha

Ah I see,I'm too old to compete I guess,my time has come and gone lol,I'm just in the beach body mode right now ha!! For a 49 year old!![emoji12]

kawa636
12-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Ah I see,I'm too old to compete I guess,my time has come and gone lol,I'm just in the beach body mode right now ha!! For a 49 year old!![emoji12]

damm bro thats awesome... keepin that physique is main goal, i dint compete either, i do go and support my buddy tho, there fun to go to. i hope at 49 im still livin this lifestyle.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 10:35 AM
damm bro thats awesome... keepin that physique is main goal, i dint compete either, i do go and support my buddy tho, there fun to go to. i hope at 49 im still livin this lifestyle.

Man I work my ass off everyday to look the best I can for my age,I still love it,have bumps in the road,get down sometimes but I always wanna look as good as I can ya know,
All of my friends are in thier late 20's and 30's competing lol

kawa636
12-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Man I work my ass off everyday to look the best I can for my age,I still love it,have bumps in the road,get down sometimes but I always wanna look as good as I can ya know,
All of my friends are in thier late 20's and 30's competing lol

keep killin it brother, this lifestyle isnt for everyone i see so many guys in gym say they jus wanna get big but dont kno how hard it is to do, starting with diet. they give up after a few months... it isnt easy, go hard everyday as im sure u awready do...

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM
keep killin it brother, this lifestyle isnt for everyone i see so many guys in gym say they jus wanna get big but dont kno how hard it is to do, starting with diet. they give up after a few months... it isnt easy, go hard everyday as im sure u awready do...

I just keep going man,all I know

ski748134
12-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Pinning npp mwf at 200 mg is what I am doing on this cycle I actually dropped my npp down and added mast p fucking love that shit npp is a great conpound

I pinned 200mg m/w/f

ski748134
12-05-2015, 01:06 PM
I couldn't have said it better being on cycle is not easy for me especially between work and gym and my family there are not enough hours In a day but the rewards are incredible for me to gain weight is very tough so to out on 10 lbs and watch my body transform from my hard work is something I love

kawa636
12-05-2015, 01:50 PM
I couldn't have said it better being on cycle is not easy for me especially between work and gym and my family there are not enough hours In a day but the rewards are incredible for me to gain weight is very tough so to out on 10 lbs and watch my body transform from my hard work is something I love

i m like u bro, gaining weight is tough as hell... have u thought about buying sum gym equip. for ur house since ur married n kiddos prolly miss u wen ur at the gym.

wen i was maried thats wat i did with garage, it was great to be Able to do wat i luv n still be able to see my girls jumpin on trampoline n such. A small investment goes along way.

bdad
12-05-2015, 04:18 PM

Npp will not change your test levels, but are you willing to base your lively hood on the raws coming from china are 100% legit, also that your source is also? Reason I ask i have had compounds other than test give me high test readings. Test raws are usually cheaper..... just saying

Cobra Strike
12-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Npp will not change your test levels

This is only a half truth. If the test levels are being tested via the ELISA method than any 19 nor will increase test levels and make them innacurate.

Cobra Strike
12-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Tonight is my cheat meal..now I want nachos!! But i also want a bacon cheeseburger, fries, pizza, kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, tacos ect ect...probably the hardest decision of the week. Ive been know to go to three different fast food joints for my cheat meal lol

kubes
12-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Tonight is my cheat meal..now I want nachos!! But i also want a bacon cheeseburger, fries, pizza, kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, tacos ect ect...probably the hardest decision of the week. Ive been know to go to three different fast food joints for my cheat meal lol

Do the nachos brother... That's what I am doing during the Stanford USC game

Cobra Strike
12-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Do the nachos brother... That's what I am doing during the Stanford USC game

Im gonna need 3 or 4 plates of them...no one ever said a cheat meal cant last 3 hours right?

kubes
12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Im gonna need 3 or 4 plates of them...no one ever said a cheat meal cant last 3 hours right?

Lmao I wouldn't go that far but I'm sure you will enjoy them and eat until you are full :)

bdad
12-05-2015, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Cobra Strike;329704]This is only a half truth. If the test levels are being tested via the ELISA method than any 19 nor will increase test levels and make them innacurate.[/QUOT

After reading on this method I'm now worried about my up coming bloods for my trt because I'm taking a low dose of deca. Hopefully physicians dont use this method much anymore???? Also this method appears to use saliva, if thats the case I'm good.

devildog
12-05-2015, 07:45 PM
exactly... my friend does that n gains 30lbs in a month... right after comp... i dont see how he does it but then manages to lose it all, its like 10x the work wen u csn jus lean bulk n have a cheat meal a day or so... instead of cheating all day everyday lol. my bp goes wayy up too if i eat dirty

Yes, BP problems here if I eat garbage. Hate that, as when I eat a cheat meal, I suffer with bloating, and high BP for the next 12hrs. :(
As far as gaining goes, I've always done well to gain very slowly, and run cycles for 20-24 weeks. Not healthy, but lower doses gear, however.

devildog
12-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Who has tried fast(er) acting EQ?

I never have, but you would think it would be alot more popular. The same effects as EQ, but kicking in faster & harder...if it worked like other esters.

I have. Gains so so, and my hemoglobin went nuts.

devildog
12-05-2015, 07:59 PM

I notice the same thing, however, I also notice a sexual side that's no fun. I may want to finally try caber.

kubes
12-05-2015, 08:00 PM
I notice the same thing, however, I also notice a sexual side that's no fun. I may want to finally try caber.

Either caber or prami but i like caber 2 x ew .5 mg

devildog
12-05-2015, 08:04 PM

Good stuff! There are coolers out here that are relatively small, but have compartments for plastic trays. Just takes sliding out a tray, 1min in microwave, and all done. Makes gaining or cutting a science vs a guess.

devildog
12-05-2015, 08:08 PM

You're not too old. I'm early 40's. Haven't competed in some time, but am training to go again. Maybe...

devildog
12-05-2015, 08:13 PM

For that one meal per week, and when a cheat meal is allowed, I'm all for eating all of the goodies you listed. I've eaten a large pizza (thin, NY pie), for a cheat meal, and breathing was difficult, but was a nice recharge.

devildog
12-05-2015, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Cobra Strike;329704]This is only a half truth. If the test levels are being tested via the ELISA method than any 19 nor will increase test levels and make them innacurate.[/QUOT

After reading on this method I'm now worried about my up coming bloods for my trt because I'm taking a low dose of deca. Hopefully physicians dont use this method much anymore???? Also this method appears to use saliva, if thats the case I'm good.

You'll be fine. I've not heard of that test being done in any of the hrt clinics I've been in.

Bullseye Forever
12-05-2015, 09:05 PM

It's worth it man!!

devildog
12-05-2015, 10:03 PM
It's worth it man!!

I'm surprised I've not gone back to nandrolone and added caber, but still a little leery after the last time I used nand. On a brighter note, I did come up with a supplement dosing plan, mixed with cialis, that helped considerably.

ski748134
12-05-2015, 10:04 PM
I live in a oil field community where rent is through the roof to rent a house it's 3500 to 4000 a month so be bought a small house it's a modular but nice room is limited as far as xtra space we have a 24 hour gym that's y I am up at 3 well this week I lifted after but usually I lift while they sleep I was gonna put weights in the house but the wife said no way so I lift at gym good idea tho

i m like u bro, gaining weight is tough as hell... have u thought about buying sum gym equip. for ur house since ur married n kiddos prolly miss u wen ur at the gym.

wen i was maried thats wat i did with garage, it was great to be Able to do wat i luv n still be able to see my girls jumpin on trampoline n such. A small investment goes along way.

devildog
12-05-2015, 10:25 PM
I live in a oil field community where rent is through the roof to rent a house it's 3500 to 4000 a month so be bought a small house it's a modular but nice room is limited as far as xtra space we have a 24 hour gym that's y I am up at 3 well this week I lifted after but usually I lift while they sleep I was gonna put weights in the house but the wife said no way so I lift at gym good idea tho

Am qurious what area. When I lived in CA (Venice Beach), $4,500/month for apartment with garage underneath for off street parking. Ouch! Wouldn't dream of that again!

wook
12-05-2015, 10:25 PM

"Pretty strict"???? lmao!

kubes
12-06-2015, 12:45 AM

I ate all this

Bullseye Forever
12-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Wth?

Dick
12-06-2015, 01:48 AM

I ate all this

Hell ya brother!

ski748134
12-06-2015, 03:00 AM
Williston Watford city it's where the oil field workers live a fema camper they rent out for 1500 a month

Am qurious what area. When I lived in CA (Venice Beach), $4,500/month for apartment with garage underneath for off street parking. Ouch! Wouldn't dream of that again!

devildog
12-06-2015, 03:03 AM
Williston Watford city it's where the oil field workers live a fema camper they rent out for 1500 a month

Wow! Probably fema campers from new Orleans.