PDA

View Full Version : running deca and tren together

draconian2014
12-09-2015, 10:53 PM
I am going to try this for a few weeks and see how this works any one else have tried this ?

Thappy
12-09-2015, 11:22 PM
works well just just keep e2 in check and have caber or prami on hand. I prefer tren ace and npp but both are fine.

ironjulius
12-09-2015, 11:47 PM
i took a shot of tren A yesterday just to get a feel of it and now thinking about running a low dose maybe 300mg a week with deca which is at around 500mg a week

Mountain-Man
12-09-2015, 11:52 PM
I have run the two together a few time they work very well as a combo I recomend it if u want strength and lean hard gains at the same time just make sure u up ur test mg it's a hard combo on my sex life I have to take 250-500 Mgs more of test when I run those two

draconian2014
12-10-2015, 12:27 AM
phew damn ok im lookin forward to this

bulk_cut
12-10-2015, 12:59 AM
I tried it using Tren-A and NPP and I had trouble keeping my E2 down so I stopped it.

Loose Cannon
12-10-2015, 02:27 AM
im running deca and tren a. i also upped the test to counter the other dick demolishing compounds. which would of been great if i upped my AI. rookie mistake. have a tiny gyno flare. letro is doing its job but just a reminder, if you up all these compunds, up ur AI too!!!

draconian2014
12-10-2015, 03:09 AM
thanks I was wandering about that I been running aromsin but I might need something else on hand just in case

MaxMark
12-10-2015, 03:11 AM
I think ski is currently running those 2 together right now, maybe he will chime in. Ive never ran those 2 together but have run Tren with NPP, delivered some quality mass but had to double up on my AI

dabobbob1
12-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Agree with tren a and npp combo. Makes u look nice and thick while still looking very defined

Cobra Strike
12-11-2015, 12:24 AM
If you guys are having dick problems on anything then add some mast or proviron. These two compounds work by lowering shbg and raising free test. Test serum isnt what makes you horny, its your free test levels that are responsible for that. The reason a person would think raising your test dosage helps is because when you raise your test dosage that raises your serum levels which in turn raises your free test levels but it doesnt raise them near as well as mast or proviron does. Mast and proviron also do not mess with your e2 so you wouldnt really have to even up your ai.

Thappy
12-11-2015, 12:49 AM
If you guys are having dick problems on anything then add some mast or proviron. These two compounds work by lowering shbg and raising free test. Test serum isnt what makes you horny, its your free test levels that are responsible for that. The reason a person would think raising your test dosage helps is because when you raise your test dosage that raises your serum levels which in turn raises your free test levels but it doesnt raise them near as well as mast or proviron does. Mast and proviron also do not mess with your e2 so you wouldnt really have to even up your ai.

Actually its controlling estrogen and prolactin and progesterone. You can add all the mast/proviron you like if the others i just mentioned are out of wack you are going to have dick problems regardless. Keep those in control and you will be fine. Mast never did anything for me when all my ranges were right but proviron certainly did.

Zman111
12-11-2015, 12:54 AM
me too running tren e deca and test e as baulking cycle

Cobra Strike
12-11-2015, 01:04 AM
Actually its controlling estrogen and prolactin and progesterone. You can add all the mast/proviron you like if the others i just mentioned are out of wack you are going to have dick problems regardless. Keep those in control and you will be fine. Mast never did anything for me when all my ranges were right but proviron certainly did.

Your estrogen needs to be controlled no matter what your on. Caber should never be used...it messes with your dopamine levels which causes depression. Prolactin issues stem directly from estrogen issues so keeping yor estrogen in check is a must.

As far as masteron and proviron goes its simple medical knowledge. If you dont believe me that it raises free test then do a google search. Also while your searching that search the difference between free test and test serum. I work in the medical field...i dont just make this stuff up brother. Free test is what is responsible for your hard ons and sex drive....not test serum.

Thappy
12-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Your estrogen needs to be controlled no matter what your on. Caber should never be used...it messes with your dopamine levels which causes depression. Prolactin issues stem directly from estrogen issues so keeping yor estrogen in check is a must.

As far as masteron and proviron goes its simple medical knowledge. If you dont believe me that it raises free test then do a google search. Also while your searching that search the difference between free test and test serum. I work in the medical field...i dont just make this stuff up brother. Free test is what is responsible for your hard ons and sex drive....not test serum.

I didnt say you did make things up, I was just stating facts. Some people need to use caber and prami or bromo to control prolactin regardless of estrogen. I know this as i have proved it via bloods. Caber used in excess and when its not necessary will mess with your dopamine levels yes but dopamine levels do replenish. Saying people shouldnt use them is not right. They should be aware of potential dangers. Using test can mess with your test levels for the rest of your life too..

Read some of my posts i have been a regular gear user for many years and have always had bloods every 3 months i know how my body works.

As i said read my post i didnt doubt your knowledge i said mast and proviron will do nothing for libido if others are out of range. Thats a fact we both agree on that.

Cobra Strike
12-11-2015, 01:45 AM
I didnt say you did make things up, I was just stating facts. Some people need to use caber and prami or bromo to control prolactin regardless of estrogen. I know this as i have proved it via bloods. Caber used in excess and when its not necessary will mess with your dopamine levels yes but dopamine levels do replenish. Saying people shouldnt use them is not right. They should be aware of potential dangers. Using test can mess with your test levels for the rest of your life too..

Read some of my posts i have been a regular gear user for many years and have always had bloods every 3 months i know how my body works.

As i said read my post i didnt doubt your knowledge i said mast and proviron will do nothing for libido if others are out of range. Thats a fact we both agree on that.

If we are talking about knowing our bodies then for as many years as ive been running gear I have never once needed caber even on 2g of tren or deca a week. I stand by the caber argument. Prolactin is not effected in an extreme way unless estrogen is out of control. Caber has infected bro science to the point that everyone says use it when in fact you dont need it. I see when people lay out cycles for other guys its the norm to say have an ai and caber on hand...guys need to learn how to do blood work and adjust their ai dosages to maintain their estro levels instead of oh my dick isnt working im gonna take some caber. There are exceptions as everyone is different like yourself but its very rare that anyone would need caber unless they already have a genetic prolactin issue.

Thappy
12-11-2015, 01:53 AM
If we are talking about knowing our bodies then for as many years as ive been running gear I have never once needed caber even on 2g of tren or deca a week. I stand by the caber argument. Prolactin is not effected in an extreme way unless estrogen is out of control. Caber has infected bro science to the point that everyone says use it when in fact you dont need it. I see when people lay out cycles for other guys its the norm to say have an ai and caber on hand...guys need to learn how to do blood work and adjust their ai dosages to maintain their estro levels instead of oh my dick isnt working im gonna take some caber. There are exceptions as everyone is different like yourself but its very rare that anyone would need caber unless they already have a genetic prolactin issue.

100% agreed. Not enough bloodwork done in this day and age when its so readily available. To much guess work and adding this and that with out going on.

Main reason is people want to do 3 different compounds first cycle and no idea how to control even the most basic estrogen

Cobra Strike
12-11-2015, 02:24 AM
100% agreed. Not enough bloodwork done in this day and age when its so readily available. To much guess work and adding this and that with out going on.

Main reason is people want to do 3 different compounds first cycle and no idea how to control even the most basic estrogen

Dead on brother!! The only way we can change this mindset is by calling it out when we see it. There are very few guys who run cycles as precisely as you try to do or even just get blood work at all.

Loose Cannon
12-11-2015, 02:47 AM
so is it fair to say if your having dick problems hcg would help significantly?

Cobra Strike
12-11-2015, 03:01 AM
so is it fair to say if your having dick problems hcg would help significantly?

Hcg wouldnt help with anything because it doesnt raise testosterone on any level while on a cycle. It could actually make it worse by raising estrogen. All hcg does on a cycle is keep that pituitary and those sweaty nuts active

Thappy
12-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Hcg wouldnt help with anything because it doesnt raise testosterone on any level while on a cycle. It could actually make it worse by raising estrogen. All hcg does on a cycle is keep that pituitary and those sweaty nuts active

I am only on trt now and use hcg as part of my protocol libido is a lot better with it and no idea why.

when I did power pct (own protocol) I used 1500iu eod and was able to maintain 15 on bloods on testosterone. Which is in range. I don't recommend that dose but obviously raised test levels at that rediculous dose

inhuman
12-14-2015, 04:17 AM
Great thread, lots of good info hear. It's refreshing to see people open to the idea of running tren and deca together instead of just fear mongering. Like its been said it's great but just be prepaired