PDA

View Full Version : Last Little Drop In Vials..?

Mhuddleston
12-12-2015, 07:28 AM
I have several vials with that Last little drop in them.. I dont know if its worth it or a way to "Maxwell House these Fuckers" or better to just let it go..?
Way to get every last bit inside where that vial is basically dry on the inside..
Dissasemble..?
Or forget it Not worth it (if theres any risk).
Tricks?

Jw cuz All Added Up I probably have about a little over a 1/2ml among 6 bottles..

bulk_cut
12-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Buy some longer needles that'll reach the bottom of the bottles and tilt the bottles so all the oil goes to one spot and insert the needle to that point and draw!

OR

Take a razor blade and cut off the metal ring holding the stopper in then pull the stopper out - insert a needle all the way to the bottom and draw everything out!!

You have a better chance of contamination with second way.

benlash74
12-12-2015, 11:19 AM
I hold the vial upside down and pull the pin out until it is almost out of the rubber stopper then pull back until most oil is gone. My vials are pretty empty when I throw them out.

PAiN
12-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Buy some longer needles that'll reach the bottom of the bottles and tilt the bottles so all the oil goes to one spot and insert the needle to that point and draw!

I hold the vial upside down and pull the pin out until it is almost out of the rubber stopper then pull back until most oil is gone. My vials are pretty empty when I throw them out.

I use both the above mentioned method and my vials are bone dry wen I tossm

I do both of these as well and mine are empty. Its a sin to throw out good gear :)

Cobra Strike
12-12-2015, 03:16 PM

This

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Thanks Guys Pretty Much the 3 methods i Had Figured. Only was worried about contamination. And Not having any Large guage needles that are Long. My long Ones are all 25 or thinner. Thanks!

PAiN
12-13-2015, 07:55 AM
Thanks Guys Pretty Much the 3 methods i Had Figured. Only was worried about contamination. And Not having any Large guage needles that are Long. My long Ones are all 25 or thinner. Thanks!

Drawing from an uncapped vial is fine. Contamination isn't going to happen in seconds or a couple minutes. Look at amps bro you break them open and do the same thing every time you inject.

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Thats what I JUST ended up doing a few minutes ago.. I Uncapped them and Got 1/2 a Ml. Of Tren A and 1/2Ml. Of Test P. Soo I was Happy I read and Just did it. It was easy and Worked good.
The way the rubber stoppers are lipped on the inside really prevents yo from turning them Upside Down and Getting the last 1/5th of a ml.. Nearly impossible to get it upside down.

I figure if i can visibly see it. I need to utilize it.
Thanks!

benlash74
12-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Drawing from an uncapped vial is fine. Contamination isn't going to happen in seconds or a couple minutes. Look at amps bro you break them open and do the same thing every time you inject.

Good point Pain. Always worry about sucking up a small shard of glass using amps. Probably near impossible but the thought of it is terrifying!

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 10:16 AM

EXACTLY.. Good Point. that actually did Come to mind Right before I said F it and uncapped them. EXACTLY!! No breaking Glass either.. Less likely to be contaminated after i thought about it!

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 10:18 AM
Yup that too! Benlash74 - Exactly.. And not to mention what if you didnt even suck it up it just sat in the oil or compound.. Chances are is that piece of glass is gonna have some sort of Impurity on it.. Or its at least More likely too..
Just in general Why I never liked Amps all that much..

benlash74
12-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Yup that too! Benlash74 - Exactly.. And not to mention what if you didnt even suck it up it just sat in the oil or compound.. Chances are is that piece of glass is gonna have some sort of Impurity on it.. Or More likely too.. Just in general Why I never liked Amps all that much..

Shit never thought of the contamination issues. One more good reason for me to not buy amps. They are a pain in the ass anyways.

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Its Probably near Impossible to draw and shoot a shard of Glass.. But i Said NEAR impossible. I think youd have to have the perfect Storm...
Youd have to be using 22g or less (which is not likely)..
It would Have to Be so small. to make in to the needle.
For it to make it in and not clog would be unlikely.
For it to make it in AND Then OUT again Would be Unlikely
It would Have to be literally Microscopic for you to be able to pull it in.. Inject it out without noticing.. And if ya could inject it in and out and Not even Notice.. You Might/probably wouldnt Notice you even did it.. and may not be an issue if literally that small.. But I dunno.. I use 25g Pins Most of the time. To reduce Soreness and PIP.

Mhuddleston
12-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Shit never thought of the contamination issues. One more good reason for me to not buy amps. They are a pain in the ass anyways.

Yea I only got them a couple Times back in the day when yhe good Pharm Grade Sust was Floatin around and in Winstrol couple Amps.. Of each when i was first starting out.. I didnt like the idea or saw any advantage to using them whatsoever so I quit them.
But Doctor and medical field STILL USE AMPS, and I was Told the correct way to use medcine from an Amp is to use a Syringe FILTER.. first while drawing.. I think this is Necesary Protocol Required in the medical field.. And even they I think have slightly as of recent abandoned the use of Amps or cut back drastically due to cost..

benlash74
12-13-2015, 10:45 AM
I sucked at opening them as well. Did get some killer sust out of a few myself.