PDA

View Full Version : female Hcg diet question ....

twisted
12-14-2015, 12:10 AM
I have a female friend who swears by the the womans hcg diet .....apparently she done it twice lost 30 llbs once and again she lost lost 35lbs .......but paid 600.00 for hcg :( .....now Im hoping to help her this time around lose the weight and keep it off ....now I got the hcg , but theres a dosage issue ....now I hoping one of my very knowledgable community members can help:) ........now I will recon 5000 iu with 1ml of bact water now what will be her daily dosage ;) .....

Apparently she does not recall nothin in way of dosage or how many ius were in her vials......so Im hopin someone has some experience with it here ....:(

thanks guys

Thappy
12-14-2015, 12:49 AM
I would convince her to try something like t3. If she is loosing 30-35lbs each time sounds like diet might be a lot more valuable to her though. No offense meant but thats a lot of weight from a drug that really wont do much for weight loss. Imagine the results with something like t3 especially if she is not worried about muscle

benozz
12-14-2015, 02:40 AM
I dont have much experience with the "hcg diet" but with bits and pieces I've read over time about it. It seems people generally lose large amounts of weight because they massively restrict there calories/starve themselves.
Ive seen some "hcg diet" info that said to consume no more then 400-500 calories a day.

Instead of trying the quick fix. Maybe encourage her to eat better and excersize more often. Then by changing/tweaking her lifestyle she can keep the weight off and be healthy for good.

Benozz

twisted
12-14-2015, 03:03 AM
Absolutely diet is probably like shit and hey I also doubt the hcg is the key factor for losing the weight ....but hey Im not goin to tell her that lol.....I think its a mental thing she thinks its mostly hcg doin the work but its not it her low calorie diet ....Hey all I can do is mention to her maintain the diet this time ......

I got the hcg dosage from my boy jtip he believes its 150 to 200 ius a day ......so I keep you guys posted ..thanks alot guys .....

benozz
12-14-2015, 03:07 AM
Yeh nice mate. Im actually intrested to see how it goes. Ive heard about it but never heard first hand experience of it. I love a good experiment. Haha
I was listening to a ped podcast the other day and they were talking about the placebo effect and how dam powerful it is.

benozz
12-14-2015, 03:14 AM
Bro the bad side to letting her think its all the hcg thats doing it. Is that human mentality shows she will eventually get to the mind set and think she cant "lose weight" or be "skinny" without it. Which could lead to massive weight fluctuations all her life.

twisted
12-14-2015, 03:27 AM
Bro the bad side to letting her think its all the hcg thats doing it. Is that human mentality shows she will eventually get to the mind set and think she cant "lose weight" or be "skinny" without it. Which could lead to massive weight fluctuations all her life.

I think she came the realization that after hcg she needs to eat rite ....she attempted it twice and both times she lost great amount of weight but screwed it up by not followin thru .......I think she realizes that she wont say that to me tho ....cause she knows it all lolz.....besides I will have a talk with her whenever I run into her ......

twisted
12-14-2015, 03:29 AM
Yeh nice mate. Im actually intrested to see how it goes. Ive heard about it but never heard first hand experience of it. I love a good experiment. Haha
I was listening to a ped podcast the other day and they were talking about the placebo effect and how dam powerful it is.

I think this is whats goin on here lol....

BeastModeBarbie
12-14-2015, 05:42 AM
I have a female friend who swears by the the womans hcg diet .....apparently she done it twice lost 30 llbs once and again she lost lost 35lbs .......but paid 600.00 for hcg :( .....now Im hoping to help her this time around lose the weight and keep it off ....now I got the hcg , but theres a dosage issue ....now I hoping one of my very knowledgable community members can help:) ........now I will recon 5000 iu with 1ml of bact water now what will be her daily dosage ;) .....

Apparently she does not recall nothin in way of dosage or how many ius were in her vials......so Im hopin someone has some experience with it here ....:(

thanks guys

She swears by this diet and has done it twice but doesn't remember anything about how she runs it?? Interesting

twisted
12-14-2015, 11:54 AM
She swears by this diet and has done it twice but doesn't remember anything about how she runs it?? Interesting

Nope she doesnt ! Doesnt remember the doses or how many ius .....the diet like I said she knows but not ius ....
Cant blame her cause the kit comes complete with slin pins and recon hcg , and lookin at the kits they come 3 ways ...3000iu vials , 5000ius and 12000ius ..

but thanks I got it figure out with help of the community ...and thanks you