PDA

View Full Version : high estrogen or low estrogen?

Gearguy92
12-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Hi guys, I need some help figuring out what I am experiencing... I just am not feeling right past week or so. I have been playing with my ai dose etc to find balance and can't quite get it. Here's what happened, I started my cycle 500mg test 500mg eq, 300 mg primo.. 1mg adex ed. I am pre contest right now, my coach hd me add nolvadex.. as he thought it was superior to adex. So I stayed on 1mg adex and added 40mg nolva ed. I ran this for 2 weeks and began to feel weak in gym and couldn't get a pump, slight aches here and there but nothing drastic.. no pump was frustrating so I dropped down to .5mg adex ed and 20mg nolva ed. Ran that for a week felt fine but a Lil off. Nips started to itch and look slightly puffy.. I usually don't run nolva so thought that was culprit. Told my coach I am dropping nolva don't like it, so that left me on .5mg adex and having issues I can't pin point... my symptoms are .. nipples no longer itch but getting a tingle in them, mental fog, very tired lethargic, feel slightly bloated (could be diet related tho..large volume food but am unsure), my sex drive is there , it has been unchanged, but my erections aren't as strong, and my balls are achey and shriveling up, same with penis, as if I am cold all day I am also getting cold hands feet a lot .. I am thinking my e is high? I don't have sore joints so I don't think it is low but again I am uncertain... please help guys!!!!

benozz
12-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Hey mate
Honestly in my opinion especially if your getting ready for a show very soon. We can all speculate but go get blood work done brother. Its guna tell you whats up and then you wont be wasting time guessing.

Benozz

Gearguy92
12-17-2015, 12:25 AM
I am 19 weeks or so out so not in huge rush, I am trying to make plans for blood work , I usually get it through my physician with check up, which won't be for few months, how do I go about getting an order for blood work? I hear about sites that do it cheap and you go to lab etc. Also looking for opinions for people think my sides are from low e or high? I have bumped adex back up to .75mg and hoping I see positive change , seems like a lot of adex for 500mg test tho

mightysatchmo
12-17-2015, 04:05 PM
1mg of adex ed for that dose would crash my E2 for sure. Nolva and Adex are 2 different animals, I would leave out nolva unless experiencing gyno or issues related to but sounds like low E2 symptoms. We can all speculate but get bloodwork done especially if doing a show so you can dial in right.

enrod
12-17-2015, 04:36 PM
At .5mg of adex everyday you're still having puffy nips issues? Your adex may be bunk. 1mg ED would shut your estrogen down for sure on that cycle. No estrogen will make you feel pretty shitty as well, and may be affecting you this way. Drop your ai and nolva for the next week or two and see if things improve.

Gearguy92
12-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Yesterday I took .75mg adex, tingly feeling in nips went away, tried to have sex with my lady and my orgasm I didn't even feel, kinda just came out without feeling , sucked, shit is bothering me. How long should I keep steady dose and get blood test? I dropped nolva... I don't wanna get test now and not know what was doing what.. and i have a lot of symptoms of low but why would my nipples itch when it's low? Also I have used 1mg adex or 25mg aromasin on cycle before this has never happened!!!

Loose Cannon
12-17-2015, 06:16 PM
i am in the same shoes right now dude. i got gyno on 1mg of adex as well

JB ROBO
12-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Dude if you are going into a show and want to be sucessful dont guess and dont wait it out. This could continue or even worsen if you dont correct it. Go get bloods its like 60 bucks. Unless your in a state that prohibits it and if thats the case make the doctors appointment and get it figured out. Just guessing and throwing things at it wont correct the issue.

Gearguy92
12-17-2015, 06:41 PM
Dude if you are going into a show and want to be sucessful dont guess and dont wait it out. This could continue or even worsen if you dont correct it. Go get bloods its like 60 bucks. Unless your in a state that prohibits it and if thats the case make the doctors appointment and get it figured out. Just guessing and throwing things at it wont correct the issue.

Bro I heard you the first time... 2 things. 1, I am 19 weeks out, 2 ... I just changed dose, I need to wait till blood levels stabilize to get a test, if I go now and get test.. I won't know what dose works well for me because Iv changed doses in past couple weeks. Does that make sense? Or do you disagree bro.. not trying to come off like an ass just trying to hear others experiences. It's very frustrating man! I would like to think my ai isn't bunk... I got it from apex peptides which is a source in herd

wook
12-17-2015, 06:56 PM
Bro I heard you the first time... 2 things. 1, I am 19 weeks out, 2 ... I just changed dose, I need to wait till blood levels stabilize to get a test, if I go now and get test.. I won't know what dose works well for me because Iv changed doses in past couple weeks. Does that make sense? Or do you disagree bro.. not trying to come off like an ass just trying to hear others experiences. It's very frustrating man! I would like to think my ai isn't bunk... I got it from apex peptides which is a source in herd

Honestly, I wouldn't count on any Peptide company to come through with AI that isn't isn't at the minimum wayyyy underdosed! I've had very bad experiences with several of them... It's more expensive, but if I were you, I'd stick to one of the trusted gear labs we have on here, especially with all the problems your having... I was so bad at one point that I had to bite the bullet and order some at $8 a pill! It solved my problem! Good luck!

Gearguy92
12-17-2015, 07:39 PM
i am in the same shoes right now dude. i got gyno on 1mg of adex as well

I went back up to .75mg and nipples feeling better, what other symptoms are you feeling bro?

Mountain-Man
12-17-2015, 08:35 PM
At .5mg of adex everyday you're still having puffy nips issues? Your adex may be bunk. 1mg ED would shut your estrogen down for sure on that cycle. No estrogen will make you feel pretty shitty as well, and may be affecting you this way. Drop your ai and nolva for the next week or two and see if things improve.
Agreed it does sound like very low estrogen to me it will make u feel shitty and take away from muscle fullness

Gearguy92
12-17-2015, 09:06 PM
I am leaning towards high, because my nipples were itchy and testicle pain , plus have few big nasty zits. If it was low I'd assume my skin would be dry, no nips itchy, and my joints would hurt? I'm going to get blood work next week

Loose Cannon
12-17-2015, 10:27 PM
I went back up to .75mg and nipples feeling better, what other symptoms are you feeling bro?

Same as you, pea size lumps, just started to get puffy, soreness, and literally 30 min ago they started to tingle. I'm gonna start this rolax/nolva protocol I found that actually had studies to back it up. Beyond frustrated at this point, moody as fuck. My shit is fucked up man. Never will roll into tren after high deca again. I'm gonna go 1.5 adex and high nolva till I get the rolax. Praying this will work I'm worried. My fuckin dick is shriveled and useless too

Thappy
12-17-2015, 11:00 PM

100%

But guessing is the perfect thing to do....

Gearguy92
12-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Agreed it does sound like very low estrogen to me it will make u feel shitty and take away from muscle fullness

muscle fullness isn't an issue, they are full I am getting good pumps.. no joint pain as,of yet, those 2 things are leading me t believe it was high, nipples were aching as well as balls... I have upped to 1mg ed and sides dissappear in but still not getting good erections .. shots frustrating. Will have bloods in a week and will go from there and will update!

Gearguy92
12-18-2015, 08:44 PM
100%

But guessing is the perfect thing to do....

Why the sarcasm? Sorry but not everyone had chance to get blood test right away, it will be a week before I can do that, and you bet your ass I'm going to Guage my symptoms and try to guess so I can solve some of the issues before hand? What the hell is wrong with that, why would I sit here and he miserable for a week while waiting for bloodwork to be done.. I have used 1mg ed in past and worked great so that's what I'm going back to, of course it is all speculation till blood work is done but I'm trying man

JB ROBO
12-18-2015, 09:07 PM
K look. You answer is plain and simple and I don't take your reply as being an ass at all but here is you answer GET BLOODS. Coming from someone who does compete. I've ran everything under the sun.... Thinking, gauging, guessing any of that will just cause an issue. Plain and simple. You want to know exactly whats up get bloods. Its very simple. Just the way this is done dude. And if your 19 weeks you really don't want to be fucking up your hormones at all. That's still crucial time. Just get the truth and fix it accordingly. That's the way to do it. I do get your reasoning though. but your time frame is narrowing till stage time. Plus if your messing with Adex that bump in dose should be noticeable almost immediately.

19 weeks out or not. If your going to be successful in this sport every week counts. My opinion is get bloods now and do it again 12 weeks out to see whats going on then too.

JB ROBO
12-18-2015, 09:11 PM
And what contest coach has someone run freaking Nolvadex like that? Thats crazy. I would be careful there man.
You gonna do Bodybuilding, Classic Physique or Physique?

Gearguy92
12-18-2015, 10:07 PM
Thanks bro, you are right. How long till adex stabilizes? I have Monday off from work I could get blood work done then , is it too early since adjusting adex dose? And yeah I know.. I felt fine honestly until he put me on nolva, I was on 1mg adex a day for awhile.. Felt no issues till recently, all signs would say my e would be low, based off what I was taking, but the nipples itching made me think other wise. Shit is very confusing and you are right I'll be blue in the face trying to figure it out without blood work, just trying to get a jump on symptoms asap, I love sex it's what I think about all day and when my libido is low life seems worthless past few days, been anxious as all hell trying to research, I'm sure you understand bro. Thank you for your help guys glad I got people I can't get real opinions from!

Gearguy92
12-18-2015, 10:31 PM
And bodybuilding, possibly classic physique too depending on how I look.

Dynamicgains
12-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Monday should be fine. Adex acts very quick so I wouldn't worry. I'd also try to go 36 hour after a pin. See what your test comes back as too. Kill couple birds with one stone. At least you will know if your gear is legit too and how legit...

Shit maybe your test is way overdosed haha see what I mean by there just being so many things that only bloods can tell. I've seen dudes pinning 600mg ew but thier bloods come back at like 8500 lol. Not good...

As for the coach thing. So two red flags... your about 20 weeks out and he has you starting a cycle with test and eq. Unless I'm mistaken..
And also the nolva thing.

I would be really careful you don't get led down the wrong path there.

I'd say if you question anything post it up around on boards and get some opinions just to make sure your in the right arena.

Thing about a coach is they can only preach what they know. So if they are also misguided it gets a little dangerous there.

Gearguy92
12-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Monday should be fine. Adex acts very quick so I wouldn't worry. I'd also try to go 36 hour after a pin. See what your test comes back as too. Kill couple birds with one stone. At least you will know if your gear is legit too and how legit...

Shit maybe your test is way overdosed haha see what I mean by there just being so many things that only bloods can tell. I've seen dudes pinning 600mg ew but thier bloods come back at like 8500 lol. Not good...

As for the coach thing. So two red flags... your about 20 weeks out and he has you starting a cycle with test and eq. Unless I'm mistaken..

I'd say if you question anything post it up around on boards and get some opinions just to make sure your in the right arena.

Thing about a coach is they can only preach what they know. So if they are also misguided it gets a little dangerous there.

Not sure if I can afford full hormone panel, money has been tight. I know my gear is legit possibly overdosed though , good point there. The nolvadex he wanted me to run because he thought I was having high estrogen water retention.. which was just fat lol so he was wrong on that , And as far as test/eq that's pretty standard for 20 weeks out bro so I'm not worried about that not sure what you mean

twisted
12-19-2015, 12:28 AM
Usually when you high test numbers come back like this its because bloods werent pulled correctly .....long ester bloods are pulled on the 7th day WITHOUT pinning ......I actually laugh when I see these test labs results and there 6k or 7k and no mention of what protocol was followed .....

Gearguy92
12-19-2015, 12:38 AM
Usually when you high test numbers come back like this its because bloods werent pulled correctly .....long ester bloods are pulled on the 7th day WITHOUT pinning ......I actually laugh when I see these test labs results and there 6k or 7k and no mention of what protocol was followed .....

I didn't plan on testing test levels anyways bro, you think I would be good to test on monday? I upped adex back to 1mg on wednesday

twisted
12-21-2015, 02:15 AM
I didn't plan on testing test levels anyways bro, you think I would be good to test on monday? I upped adex back to 1mg on wednesday

How you feeling? .....give it atleast 2wk on new adex dose then retest ....this is my opinion !....hey are you on 1mg adex eod or e3d ? sorry if I missed it .....you should start to feel better in ways of sex drive .....and me personally when my estrogen lower back down in range I start feelin better acne clears up some ......are you feelin better in those ways ?

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Sorry man I have been busy with the weekend. Family in town...
Anyway. On the test... If you can afford it I would do the full female hormone panel. I will try to get you a coupon code too man. I gotta look around.
Its just good to know that your gear inst some how causing an issue. If money is tight though totally understand. It was just what I would do personally.
FYI, dynamigains is me before I was asked to help rep here with Robolics. Thought I deactivated that account from my tapatalk but guess not...

Anyway... Now that it is Monday how are you feeling now? Like I said Adex is pretty fast acting. Twist gave some good advise only problem with that two week window is your on the clock before stage time. I would still do it as soon as possible. There wont be much fluctuation at this point and you will be able to address it when results come back.

Does your coach have you on test and eq like that the whole prep?

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 03:01 PM
All the coupons are expired unfortunatly. At least the ones I know of. Usually you can find a 15% off.

twisted
12-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Anyway. On the test... If you can afford it I would do the full female hormone panel. I will try to get you a coupon code too man. I gotta look around.
Its just good to know that your gear inst some how causing an issue. If money is tight though totally understand. It was just what I would do personally.
FYI, dynamigains is me before I was asked to help rep here with Robolics. Thought I deactivated that account from my tapatalk but guess not...

Anyway... Now that it is Monday how are you feeling now? Like I said Adex is pretty fast acting. Twist gave some good advise only problem with that two week window is your on the clock before stage time. I would still do it as soon as possible. There wont be much fluctuation at this point and you will be able to address it when results come back.

Damn I didnt know he was on time frame with show/ contest ....I only recommended 2 wks cause thats what time frame I use when theres an issue with my e level and I make changes ... let the e block stabilize ......but jb robo I have discount code for private md labs you/him are welcome to it just pm me :)

Gearguy92
12-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Hey guys, since upping to 1mg everyday I am feeling a lot better!!! Moods much better , and sex drive is raging, getting random erections again.. it's still not 150% like usual but has,inproved. I also have proviron which I added in yesterday. I have not done blood test yet, this week is tough with the holidays. I ordered my test from private md labs was $60. Now I just gotta get it done!

Gearguy92
12-22-2015, 11:21 PM

No, around weeks 8-10 we will probably switch test cyp for test prop .. eq will be,switched with tren, primo swapped for masteron, 5 weeks out add winny, 2 weeks out switch to test suspension

JB ROBO
01-02-2016, 01:25 AM
No, around weeks 8-10 we will probably switch test cyp for test prop .. eq will be,switched with tren, primo swapped for masteron, 5 weeks out add winny, 2 weeks out switch to test suspension
Interesting plan.
Sorry I've been inactive for the holidays busy with fam...

So first thing I would do is not even bother with eq if you are going to swich it for tren anyway. Just no point in that short run. All your really gonna end up doing is making it tougher on appetite and increasing RBC.

Test, i would go to test prop at week 12. Run that to 10 days out then drop your test all together no test not even suspension. Even prop and suspension will have a bit of water that gets tougher to deplete.

Primo I would keep. It's a DHT dirrivitive. Same as mast but primo I would keep going with. As long as it's real pri mk o. Mast is great but if you compare the two primo is always top dog. It's also pretty much the safest drug you can run.

Winny at 2 weeks out would be good but I would personally go for 4 weeks. Depending how high you run is, 2 weeks out I'd run halotestin. Shit is brutal but the effects on the last couple weeks of prep are freaky.

Deplete at the end with dyazide and granola and there you go. Granola can't be digested without water so if you cut water out and start a 1/2 cup or 1 cup every couple hours, your body freaks out and bring in water to digest it from other areas.
This helps with the trouble spots like lower back and under the glutes. Plus your carbing up at the same time.

I say dyazide if you do use a diuretic because it's potassium sparing and won't make you go flat as bad as lasix. Plus lasix can really fuck your day up if you do it wrong.

JB ROBO
01-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey guys, since upping to 1mg everyday I am feeling a lot better!!! Moods much better , and sex drive is raging, getting random erections again.. it's still not 150% like usual but has,inproved. I also have proviron which I added in yesterday. I have not done blood test yet, this week is tough with the holidays. I ordered my test from private md labs was $60. Now I just gotta get it done!
That's awesome bro. Some people just need more than others. I actually found my sweet spot at .75 ed but I was having to do 1mg ed on things like dbol or when I run test pretty high.

twisted
01-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Sweet .....glad your better .....its amazing how the e level bein off ruins the entire blast ...