PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota smoothie shop owner arrested for selling steroids

PAiN
12-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Sarasota smoothie shop owner arrested for selling steroids

Owner of Extreme Nutrition and Smoothie arrested, charged with felonies

Published: December 2, 2015, 5:01 pm Updated: December 2, 2015, 8:37 pm

https://mgtvwfla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/steroids.jpg?w=1280

SARASOTA, FL (WFLA) – Sarasota County deputies arrested the owner of a smoothie shop who was selling steroids from behind the counter.
https://mgtvwfla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/steroids2.jpg?w=1200&h=676

Christopher Lilley 31-year-old Christopher Lilley sold nutritional supplements from Extreme Nutrition and Smoothie, but detectives got a tip that he was selling a whole lot more.
In October, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office got a tip about the store. So undercover deputies began visiting the shop. Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Wendy Rose said, “We bought over 500 dollars’ worth of steroids on at least 3 different occasions.”
Officials say he may have been selling it to customers for much longer. Rose said, “Deals were often set up in advance and then he’d wave people in when he got into the store so a lot of people knew this was apparently going on. And he had a large quantity of steroids.”
So deputies arrested him on Tuesday. And when they searched his store, they found 600 steroid pills stashed away in a cabinet. When 8 On Your Side went to visit on Wednesday, the shop was closed. Officials say this arrest shows that detectives actively investigate tips from the public.
Rose said, “Someone led us to this information that he was selling out of his store, we were able to make several purchases by the undercover detectives and now hold him accountable for this crime.”
Lilley now faces numerous felony charges, but after officials searched his home, we’re told he could face even more charges. If you have any additional information that can help in this case, call the Sarasota county sheriff’s office.

http://wfla.com/2015/12/02/sarasota-smoothie-shop-owner-arrested-for-selling-steroids/

benlash74
12-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Wow that was a not so smart move. Maybe sell to people you know but not complete strangers. He only sold oral stuff? That's kinda strange.

preacher
12-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Every bust we read about is because of some stupid shit they did! Selling from behind the counter,to apparently people he didn't know! Every part of that is real damn smart!!!

-SD-
12-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Stupidity never ceases to amaze

Dont wanna be old
12-18-2015, 12:55 AM
I had the Strawberry Banana Winstrol Smoothie many times .
:)
DWBO

Get2daChoppa!
12-19-2015, 09:50 PM
I mean... Smfh

NY REBEL
12-20-2015, 04:31 AM
Lemme get a large drolberry

cominback22
12-20-2015, 06:29 PM
DWBO I thought it was strawberries and var in the smoothie?? :)

mikeleo
01-02-2016, 11:13 PM
ahahh i wanted to try some var and peanut banana smoothie!!

mattnc98
01-03-2016, 04:37 AM
Yes I will have the swole smoothie please. Add superdrol please still keep the var and mast e please

mattnc98
01-03-2016, 04:39 AM
Yes and hit me with a kratom brownie please with mushroom icing. " bc this guy is tripping and so should i."

Runfromsafety
07-22-2016, 02:23 AM
I had the Strawberry Banana Winstrol Smoothie many times .
:)
DWBO
Really? I always liked the Varberry but I always asked for an extra shot of var. who would have ever thought he would have got caught selling behind to the counter to everyone? Blindsided Lmao!!!