PDA

View Full Version : gyno estrogen help

Loose Cannon
12-17-2015, 06:24 PM
just got bloods done on friday. my e2 was 51.3. i know thats a little high but how the fuck do i get gyno on 1 mg of adex a day and my e2 was only at 51.3. ive been in the 200s on accident with no gyno. i cant control estrogen worth shit its driving me nuts. if you have a research chem site that you know is legit and not bunk please pm me. my gyno is getting worse with my letro protocol so im switching to the nolva option, with an ai. i have rolox on the way. also any gyno protocol that has worked for you please let me know or pm me. im pretty desperate here this shit blows. please hit me with any information or advice in the thread or pm im all ears. im gyno prone and need to dial in on an ai dose on cycle. this shit fuckin sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Thappy
12-17-2015, 10:00 PM
are you running research chemicals or proper prescription stuff? In my experience research chemical stuff can not be trusted at all!

Loose Cannon
12-17-2015, 10:32 PM
are you running research chemicals or proper prescription stuff? In my experience research chemical stuff can not be trusted at all!

All research Chems I can't get scripts this is my only option. I'm beginning to learn they can't be trusted.how is it easier to get potent gear than potent research Chems. Fuckin blows

swoosegoose
12-19-2015, 09:20 PM
All research Chems I can't get scripts this is my only option. I'm beginning to learn they can't be trusted.how is it easier to get potent gear than potent research Chems. Fuckin blows
I'd be interested to know what you've come up with. I have had the same issue with research chem.

kubes
12-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Ralox 60 mg ed

Loose Cannon
12-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Ralox 60 mg ed

have some on the way, nolva is working for now. my problem is keeping e2 in normal range on cycle. so tired of going way up then crashing it down.

Thappy
12-19-2015, 11:28 PM
Spend extra and get black market pharma. Research stuff can not be trusted. Especially with the harsh stuff like prami.

Keep using research rubbish and you will continue to have troubles. One dose to the next can vary as its all suspended

kubes
12-20-2015, 12:25 AM
have some on the way, nolva is working for now. my problem is keeping e2 in normal range on cycle. so tired of going way up then crashing it down.

You said your in the 50's that isn't really high but your body just doesn't like it that high. Your taking 1 mg of dex ed which is a lot. How much test are you running?

Loose Cannon
12-20-2015, 12:40 AM
You said your in the 50's that isn't really high but your body just doesn't like it that high. Your taking 1 mg of dex ed which is a lot. How much test are you running?

it was really high, almost a gram of test probably....really dumb i know. but i was getting huge. just dont know how i got gyno at 51. if im taking nolva now for the gyno, and keeping my adex high at 1.5 like the protocol says, when should i get bloods again to check e2?

kubes
12-20-2015, 12:42 AM
it was really high, almost a gram of test probably....really dumb i know. but i was getting huge. just dont know how i got gyno at 51. if im taking nolva now for the gyno, and keeping my adex high at 1.5 like the protocol says, when should i get bloods again to check e2?

I'd lower the test to 750 and wait 4 weeks. What else are you running?

Loose Cannon
12-20-2015, 12:46 AM
I'd lower the test to 750 and wait 4 weeks. What else are you running?

i was running almost a gram of test, and about 700 deca....when i drop the nolva and gyno clears should i got back to 1mg of adex? im obviously gyno prone...

kubes
12-20-2015, 12:48 AM
i was running almost a gram of test, and about 700 deca....when i drop the nolva and gyno clears should i got back to 1mg of adex? im obviously gyno prone...

Yes I would

dabobbob1
12-21-2015, 08:02 PM
Are you running something for deca, prolactin? Would slightly elevated estro be enough to raise prolactin?

I have already existing gyno and if i even look at a 19nor with elevated estro my nips start leaking.

I rekon just pay for black market pharma

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 08:42 PM
Go to Roids24. thier adex is legit. So is the aromasin. Really legit.

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 08:43 PM
Are you running something for deca, prolactin? Would slightly elevated estro be enough to raise prolactin?

I have already existing gyno and if i even look at a 19nor with elevated estro my nips start leaking.

I rekon just pay for black market pharma

If you regulate your estrogen correctly you should be fine on a 19 nor.

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Cut your test way down. Start adding proviron and mast to your cycles. For now hit it with a Ralox/Nolva combo. I would still hold out on letro for now. Then run bloods after that. Id still continue along with your AI too but if your running an anti gyno protocol I wouldn't dose it so aggressively.

Sounds like the bottom line is you got bunk shit so Id say fix that first...

JB ROBO
12-21-2015, 08:47 PM
And I would say drop that Deca too. Get this figured out first. Otherwise Nolva and stuff will complicate everything due to the way it reacts with a 19 nor.

enrod
12-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Are you running something for deca, prolactin?

You may not know if dabob but I believe you asked the right question. Loose, 700mg of deca is a lot. Your blood test showed you your estro is more or less in check. You need a DA - dopamine agonist. These are: caber, bromo, prami - in the order of tolerable side-effects.

I don't care what bro science forum bullshit people will tell you regarding nandrolone and prolactin induced gyno, this is personal experience. I get sensitive nips, gyno-like symptoms on high dose nandrolones. Those DAs I listed fixed it within a day or two. You don't need more ais, you're going to wipe out your E2. Get yourself some caber, it fixes that right up for me.

dabobbob1
12-21-2015, 09:14 PM
Yea thats what ive found 2 enrod. Im not trying to debate the science but ive found that i always need a DA. I have crashed my e2 with letro and still had leaky nips without a DA

Loose Cannon
12-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Yea thats what ive found 2 enrod. Im not trying to debate the science but ive found that i always need a DA. I have crashed my e2 with letro and still had leaky nips without a DA

I wasn't running anything for prolactin. The nolva is definitely getting rid of the gyno. It's basically gone so from what other guys tell me it wasn't prolactin. I dropped the deca but now I'm in tren. Yea I'm a junkie I know. But I got my macros and training down great and with the test deca combo my gains have been nothing short of amazing. I dropped the letro but not before it killed my estrogen. Feeling shitty now but still better than having gyno. I'm gonna drop my adex and nolva down too. Thanks for all the input. I'm gonna run .5 caber 2x a week with the tren. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. I will get bloods done in a couple weeks ago. Thanks bros

Loose Cannon
12-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Go to Roids24. thier adex is legit. So is the aromasin. Really legit.

Love roids24 but damn they are pricey. I'm ballin on a budget. But hey you get what you pay for right

kawa636
12-22-2015, 11:00 AM

bro, tbh if ur running this cycle that high ur relying to much on gear, up ur food intake and u should be seeing steady gains from 450mg deca and 600mg test aw... in my personal opinion brother.

JB ROBO
12-22-2015, 02:43 PM
I agree on the caber. Thing is the nolva is probably really helping with the estrogen but it has a nasty way of antagonizing prolactin sides. Generally when you hear dudes go on about how you cant run nolva with tren or deca, thats why. You need a dopamine receptor agonist.

Keep in mind Caber is not the only option cause that shit gets retarded expensive. BUT the other options have some mean mean side effects. Pramipexole, Bromocriptine are both great options but like I said watch the sides.

B6 is also your quickest frontline option too. Just till something comes in that will really do that job. Its by no means totally effective.
NCBI did a study on B6's effects of male rats with a rise in prolatin.
Effects of pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) on chlorpromazine-induced serum prolactin rise in male rats. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/501547)

If it were me.. probably bromo. You used to be able to find that stuff in old pro hormone pct's the shitty over the counter ones. they used to control the 19 norandrosterone compounds.

Apex Peptides
12-22-2015, 04:28 PM
I was just reading through all of the advice. Good information was given by all who contributed. It's nice to have a bunch of intelligent people in your corner. Good work y'all!

Loose Cannon
12-22-2015, 06:37 PM
bro, tbh if ur running this cycle that high ur relying to much on gear, up ur food intake and u should be seeing steady gains from 450mg deca and 600mg test aw... in my personal opinion brother.

It was kinda an accident. I didn't start that high, I was making great progress and in the back of my mind I was like well I'll inject more, and then more, and then more. Didn't even realize I was on a gram of test till kubes asked me lol

kawa636
12-22-2015, 06:41 PM
It was kinda an accident. I didn't start that high, I was making great progress and in the back of my mind I was like well I'll inject more, and then more, and then more. Didn't even realize I was on a gram of test till kubes asked me lol

dammm bro lol, wrong way to findout huh...my friend had his estro up in the high 200's and i got him aroma n took 3months to get it in the mid 50's...jus kno that ur situation isnt gona be fixed overnight man, but hopefully for the most part u have it under controll

Loose Cannon
12-23-2015, 02:00 AM
dammm bro lol, wrong way to findout huh...my friend had his estro up in the high 200's and i got him aroma n took 3months to get it in the mid 50's...jus kno that ur situation isnt gona be fixed overnight man, but hopefully for the most part u have it under controll

thats the thing man ive been in the high 200s with no gyno, my first ever cycle! i was at 51 and got gyno, wtf! just got raloxifen today so starting that, but the tamoxifen has worked just fine. nothing visible at all. i actually look really dry and not too bad bc i crashed my e2 so bad lol. i dont feel great but its getting better. thanks for the tips.

kawa636
12-23-2015, 01:19 PM
thats the thing man ive been in the high 200s with no gyno, my first ever cycle! i was at 51 and got gyno, wtf! just got raloxifen today so starting that, but the tamoxifen has worked just fine. nothing visible at all. i actually look really dry and not too bad bc i crashed my e2 so bad lol. i dont feel great but its getting better. thanks for the tips.

damm. bro ive never had gyno before so dont kno wat that feels like, hopefully that ralox helps u out...do u feel weak right now or wat do u mean by not feelin great.??

twisted
12-23-2015, 01:36 PM

Hey when your e level was at 200 were you on tren?...if you were on tren sometimes it triggers false high e level results ......

ryanwrath
12-23-2015, 05:18 PM
I used letro once, just a pin drop, i was in between bottles of stane. i felt creaky, like my joints were grinding together, felt like absolute shit lol, i didnt run bloods, but i think i iknow what you are talking about feeling shitty because you crashed your estrogen.