View Full Version : DHEA for PCT

solidsnake
12-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Anyone ever use dhea in PCT?
If so at what dosage.
Thanks

Apex Peptides
12-22-2015, 04:21 PM
Is there a particular reason you would want to use DHEA for PCT? DHEA in a standalone scenario is not effective for recovery of HPTA homeostasis. Stick to the proven nolva + clomid PCT. I don’t really believe introduction of DHEA is a great idea in pct. All it is likely to do is increase e2 with no positive affects. Its not necessary to backfill hormonal pathways as SERMs will engage GnRH production and subsequently LH and FSH. I know the notion of adding numerous products to a PCT protocol may sound like it can enhance the chances of recovery, but…in some instances including miscellaneous products can lower the efficacy of proven drugs. We wouldn’t want that now, would we? Lol

I'm sure someone else will have something to add.

solidsnake
12-25-2015, 03:37 AM
Thanks for chipping in! I wasn't planning on using it all by itself. I was just thinking about adding it. Yeah, you're right I always like adding as much as I can in a PCT. I should probably just let the PCT drugs do their thing.

Thanks again for the helpful info.

bobhead
12-29-2015, 03:00 AM
Dhea is a great product, it will definitely make you feel better. It will increase estrogen and androgen sides.

darkvader
06-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Anyone ever use dhea in PCT?
If so at what dosage.
Thanks

Using DHEA during PCT becomes like a bridge so you really arent helping to recover the HPTA axis. Nolva and Aromasin (exemestane) work best for pct.

AENERGY
07-01-2016, 03:17 PM
better clomid or tamox