PDA

View Full Version : Why does Clomid make vision problem???

LandmarkLillian
12-25-2015, 03:30 AM
Merry Xmas to all of you!!!:4vgborPwwrsmF.jpg:

Help! My friend told me that when he used clomid his vision had a lot of black spots in it.
Do you have this kind of problem and how do you do it?:BEFPfw0F2LPRry.jpg:

hulkrager
12-25-2015, 03:42 AM
Yeah they are called floaters. They don't go away either. Fucking clomid has permanently damaged my eyes with annoying floaters. I'd rather wait an extra couple of months to recover after a cycle than damage my eyes. What's more important than vision.

PAiN
12-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Another reason to never come off. :)

Paradox
12-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Thats the first i hear about clomid and permanent vison sides. Can anyone elaborate? Is it caused by too high a dosage?

hulkrager
12-25-2015, 11:17 AM
No it's not from too high a dosage. I only took 50mg a day for 14 days. I had the same thing happen a couple of years earlier but thought it was just a coincidence that I was taking clomid. I knew it was a side effect caused by clomid because I researched it after I had that side effect last time. With my stupid bodybuilder mentality I took it again 6 months ago thinking that I'd be okay. Now I've made it worse. I am so angry with myself. I can't make enough of a point of researching all drugs before using them and don't go thinking that it won't happen to you. That's the dumb mentality of recreational drug users.

hulkrager
12-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Another thing that should probably be considered is that all these ancillary drugs we use were never intended for what we use them for. A lot of them are cancer drugs used in chemo. Really what are we doing to ourselves. The anabolic drugs we use are by far the safest drugs us bodybuilders use. We use them for what they were designed for. To build body tissues. After this clomid disaster I am not going to throw caution to the wind ever again. I'll keep a close eye on all by body stats and when coming off try natural ways of recovery. Fair enough recovery will take longer but at least I won't be taking drugs designed to kill cells in cancer patients.

Chinndig
12-25-2015, 05:51 PM
I like Pains Point Cruise TRT don't come off, I'm 48 so I still have a few years of My natural Test function but when its time I will be Blast and cruise forever. But that's just my opinion for myself. I've only have 2 more days of my 4 week off cycle of AI I've been using CLomid and NOLVEDEX no floaters yet.

benozz
12-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Another reason to never come off. :)
Amen to that!!

Symbion1
12-26-2015, 01:43 AM
Never had problem with clomid myself, I'm forty and thinking of trt but worried I will damage myself

Platinum Products
12-26-2015, 02:16 AM
I personally get vision sides on clomid. Usually when going from a dark room to a room with a lot of light. I try to avoid driving at night due to that reason. But as soon as the Clomid is stopped. The issue resolves itself.
No long lasting effects afterwards

james185
12-26-2015, 08:21 PM
You can have floaters without ever taking clomid
The appearance of black floating objects in the eye are usually shadows cast on the retina, caused by clumping in the liquid within the eye, known as the vitreous humor. However, eye floaters could signify serious conditions
Clumping in the vitreous humor is the most common cause of floaters, and it generally occurs with aging. Inflammation in the back of the eye, posterior uveitis, can be caused by an infection or an inflammatory disease, and it results in floaters. Bleeding or vitreous hemorrhaging is more serious, and it can be the result of an injury; one of the symptoms is the appearance of floaters. Retinal tears can also cause floaters to appear, and the tears should be treated immediately to prevent loss of vision.

miggymig
12-27-2015, 02:42 AM
Blast and Cruise!

LandmarkLillian
12-28-2015, 02:48 AM
I personally get vision sides on clomid. Usually when going from a dark room to a room with a lot of light. I try to avoid driving at night due to that reason. But as soon as the Clomid is stopped. The issue resolves itself.
No long lasting effects afterwards
Yes, my friend has the same situation. When he stops clomid treatment, the floaters go away after a few days or weeks. So you and my friend just can not use clomid, right?

hulkrager
12-28-2015, 09:22 AM
There is no way your friend should take it. Why would he want to risk it. Isn't them being there temporarily enough to frighten him. It's our eyesight and we are young. We don't know if it's speeding up the degradation of our eyesight and have troubles at a much younger age. He should try something else

LandmarkLillian
12-29-2015, 02:32 AM
There is no way your friend should take it. Why would he want to risk it. Isn't them being there temporarily enough to frighten him. It's our eyesight and we are young. We don't know if it's speeding up the degradation of our eyesight and have troubles at a much younger age. He should try something else
Now he uses Arimidex instead of Clomid. But I think Arimidex is little experience.Lol:bench-press2243:

LandmarkLillian
12-29-2015, 02:40 AM
You can have floaters without ever taking clomid
The appearance of black floating objects in the eye are usually shadows cast on the retina, caused by clumping in the liquid within the eye, known as the vitreous humor. However, eye floaters could signify serious conditions
Clumping in the vitreous humor is the most common cause of floaters, and it generally occurs with aging. Inflammation in the back of the eye, posterior uveitis, can be caused by an infection or an inflammatory disease, and it results in floaters. Bleeding or vitreous hemorrhaging is more serious, and it can be the result of an injury; one of the symptoms is the appearance of floaters. Retinal tears can also cause floaters to appear, and the tears should be treated immediately to prevent loss of vision.

When stop Using clomid the vision resolve itself. He is still young! :585GhT8NShUHp.jpg: