PDA

View Full Version : Major drug bust in Dade County; eight people arrested

PAiN
01-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Major drug bust in Dade County; eight people arrested
January 1, 2016

TRENTON, Georgia(WDEF) - A search for a fugitive from Jackson County has turned into a major drug bust in Dade County that resulted in eight people being arrested.

According to Dade County Sheriff Ray Cross, Jackson County authorities contacted his office about a wanted fugitive who was believed to be hiding inside a house in Dade County in the 1400 block of Porter Road.

When Dade County deputies arrived at the house on Porter Road, an 18-year old male told deputies that several people were inside the residence but that he was not sure if the man they were looking for was inside. When deputies entered the home to search for the wanted fugitive, they stumbled upon meth inside a back bedroom.

"We backed out the residence and obtained a search warrant. I called my drug task force officers who came back and searched the residence," Sheriff Cross said.

While searching the home, deputies discovered $150,000 worth of illegal narcotics.

"They found numerous amounts of marijuana, meth, a little more than a half kilo of cocaine and five bags of crystal meth," Sheriff Cross said.

Deputies also found several vials of illegal steroids and numerous bags of pills

The bust at the home in the 1400 block of Porter Road led deputies to another home in the 1500 block of Porter road where they recovered a stolen vehicle and several stolen firearms.

When it was all said and done, eight people were taken into custody including Nathan Austin who was the wanted fugitive from Jackson County. One of the eight people taken into custody was found hiding in the backyard with a pistol.

Sheriff Cross told News 12, that some of the people taken into custody are no strangers to law enforcement.

"We've had several problems with some of these suspects we arrested. Hopefully this will put an end to this. These drugs are filtering through our county and we're trying as hard as we can to stop it to keep our citizens safe in Dade County," Cross said.

Sheriff Cross was asked if it was possible if any of the steroids were being sold to local athletes.

"It's very possible because our task force found 10 vials of illegal steroids, not to mention prescription pills," Cross said.

At one point after the people were taken into custody, handcuffed and walked to a squad car, News 12 asked them were the steroids came from, but the two men remained silent as they were placed into the car.

Deputies say one of the most disturbing aspects about this case was the fact that several small children were in the house filled with various illegal narcotics.

"The children were all turned over to a family member and the Department of Family Services will get in touch with those family members to see what will happen to the children," Cross said.

According to Sheriff Cross, the arrest of eight people on illegal drug and gun charges will probably lead to more arrest of suspects who may be involved. Sheriff Cross also told News 12 there was evidence to suggest the narcotics were being resold.

Source:

http://www.wdef.com/content/news/breaking/story/Major-drug-bust-in-Dade-County-eight-people/j6-LjsUIK0a6VOmO5MvJ9A.cspx

Dick
01-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Sheriff Cross was asked if it was possible if any of the steroids were being sold to local athletes.

"It's very possible because our task force found 10 vials of illegal steroids, not to mention prescription pills," Cross said.

Dear god that's barely a cycle!! Take the Meth head shit off the streets please do I think we all appreciate that, but 10 bottles and they are steroid dealers to athletes lmao.

wook
01-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Dear god that's barely a cycle!! Take the Meth head shit off the streets please do I think we all appreciate that, but 10 bottles and they are steroid dealers to athletes lmao.

LOL They were questioned about where the 10 vials of steroids came from, but who cares about the meth and guns! What a fucking joke!

Dick
01-04-2016, 10:46 PM
The gear is also getting old quick lol, it expires this year.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6353&stc=1

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6354&stc=1

PAiN
01-04-2016, 10:47 PM

LMAO I wasn't even going to post it until I read that part HAHAHA I thought it was good for a laugh. All those drugs and they start interrogating them about where the steroids came from HAHA.

PAiN
01-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Well now it's obvious steroids are a gateway drug.

suraonyx23
01-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Forget the half a kilo of coke and from the looks of it a couple lbs of crystal from the pic lets just focus on the 10 vials of juice. Unbelievable

cominback22
01-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Really, almost every time we read about something like this, rec drugs are involved. If your going to use gear, get away from the rec drugs. That's how you get caught.

KICKSTAND
01-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Pretty tame all things considered that's Miami. The talking heads make noise about half a cycle of gear because in that area the rest of that stuff is a small bust.

Memphis
01-06-2016, 11:22 AM
I think the were prepping for a show. You put coke, meth and some gear together definitely make for serious cut cycle lol!

mastermolnar
01-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Yeah I read about this. Steroid dealers my ass. Id hate to have the popo stumble on my stash

Smalls1
01-15-2016, 07:07 AM
All this thread did is piss me off. Fuck dumb cops and fuck dumb ass media you stupid mother fuckers. Don't know fucking shit. Find fucking pain killers, cocain, meth and guns and all you wanna do is talk about 10 fucking bottles of fucking juice??? I do more than that alone in a month ignorant fucks.. Selling to local athletes holy fuck I can not blv what I just read ppl that ignorant should die.

Smalls1
01-15-2016, 07:13 AM
And the cop says it possible LMFAO wow I'm sure you got your job due to a GED and some cleet training Mr know it all cuz I got a badge lmfao simple minded little dick fuckers like that piss me off... What pisses me off more is the media like stf up dumb bitch nobody gives a fuck the cops are wasting our tax money to talk about 10 little vials of juice which isn't even a good cycle amount when there is drugs that KILL ppl and RUIN there lives and bodies setting on the table right in front of you lmfao prolly a bunch of ignorant red necks little ass news crew and little ass rural PD. Could be wrong but just a guess either way they are all dumb as fuck.

BuildingRocks
01-19-2016, 03:08 PM
What I think it comes down to is law enforcement has to make it look like they are doing something. They should be going after the dealers involved in crack, coke, meth.... but those dealers are scary and live in scary parts of town... much easier/safer to go after the ped dealers...

fireboss
01-25-2016, 12:05 AM
Lol ive got way more gear than that.I really shouldn't buy anymore test this year but if I hear of a great product I always want to try it.Ive also got a 200mg weekly script but I hardly ever run it so it piles up.Then somebody will have a promo sale and I think wow with all these busts maybe I better stock up.Ill tell you younger guys back in the day it was a lot harder to get gear.It almost seems to good to be true I just hope it lasts.

gh0st-shadows
01-25-2016, 06:36 AM
Good old DADE County!! Sounds about right. A whole ten bottles of juice? Yeah the local athlete population is getting jacked of that. Thats about one cycle lol prob for personal use. Thats what news 12 wanted to know? How about "where you guys get the stolen guns or the half bird of powder"

gh0st-shadows
01-25-2016, 06:38 AM
No offense to anyone from Florida. but DADE county is the asshole of the sunshine state. where the sun dont shine much

fireboss
01-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Lol id like to be there today.To much snow on the ground.If you ever see a jacked up old man wearing tube socks with his sandals on one of those topless beaches its probably ol fireboss.Wife says I look like a tourist.lol

dc_812000
01-27-2016, 07:14 AM
I hear steroids are a gateway to meth.lol :36_5_5:

dc.

twisted
01-27-2016, 02:55 PM
I think the were prepping for a show. You put coke, meth and some gear together definitely make for serious cut cycle lol!

Lol.....

Also like mick said the gear expires in 2mos .......hahahaha

Runfromsafety
01-27-2016, 03:19 PM
It looks like they want to use all those other drugs to cast a dark cloud over steroids, get the public all hyped up and outraged so they can secure more funding next year. Probably for a steroid task force or some bullshit!

Mountain-Man
01-30-2016, 12:15 AM
Narcotics and gear don't mix ESP with fire arms

Get2daChoppa!
02-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Honestly if that's all they found in that pic the entire bust is kinda small... Pretty lame imo