PDA

View Full Version : test e or sus and acne

lazarus63
01-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Just çurious with sus i get very little acne but with test e i get it i,m 53 now and used to get mega acne as a teen my usual stack is merely 250mg test and 250mg boldec though due to a bad batch of hypertrophy i,ve moved up to 500mg boldec and kept the test at 250 i aim for leaness and vacularity as oposed to size
But as i understand sus causes more water retention than t enthanate ,tren e works well for me except for the insomnia :( is there anyway to escape the acne ? any opinions

bulk_cut
01-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Acne on cycle is most often caused by hormone fluctuations and high estrogen. The first thing I would do if I were you is to make sure your E2 is not to high and then if that's not that problem I would research things like acutain and then go to the dermatologist and see what help he can offer.

JB ROBO
01-06-2016, 06:48 PM
As mentioned its generally from a hormone imbalance not the drugs themselves. Keeping your estrogen in check is the first step here.

bobhead
01-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Tren is too androgenic. Do Accutane before starting it.

suraonyx23
01-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Weird but some people just break out. I have a friend who can run Test Cyp and not break out but if he runs Test E he breaks out bad. And your comment on sust making you hold more water just differs person to person. I myself personally hold more water if I run just Test P. But If I run Sust I dont hold as much water which has Test P in it. Go figure lol

lazarus63
01-07-2016, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the info being on 250 test e & 250 eq ( now 500eq) i was taking about 1mg arimdex a week which i noticed helped with the acne not nearly as bad so yes it must be estrogen( i thought i could get away with out an anti e on low test dose and counted on the boldec to not aromitise as much and leaness ?) , i,m out of that now but have 30ml (2.5mg per ml ) rui letrozole liquid been in the fridge a while so it,ll have to do until i can get some more arimdex ...any ideas as to how much dosage letro i should use ?

miggymig
01-07-2016, 05:40 AM
The best way is to see for yourself everyone is a bit different and reacts different

Mike Larry
03-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Sus gives me back and shoulder acne but every other compound i have used is fine

quadzilla
03-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Beware Letro would just destroy your Estrogen completely it should only be used as last resort if you start having gyno issues. But if you teally must bridge while you get some arimidex or aromasin then i wkuld suggest to use only .25mg

Looseunitwa
03-07-2016, 09:47 AM
I found you have to let sus take hold in about 5/6 weeks and then works way better IMO.
first weeks bloat and acne, but once body adjusts, nice.