PDA

View Full Version : Gf cycle problems

musclemac
01-09-2016, 05:55 AM
Ok Brothers so my girl is a badass physique competitor and is currently running a female cycle EQ and low Npp..however she's been having issues with her hands and Arms going to sleep on her at night which has been waking her up with an arm in a numb pain...she feels it's circulation and it does seem so...???Fellas we need help, how do we help stop her upper limbs from going painfully numb and waking her up. ...I've already advised her sleeping on her back at all times and she's doing so as we speak BUT it's happened sleeping on her back as well so... Any and All input is very much appreciated....McMuscle

bulk_cut
01-09-2016, 08:27 AM
It seems like it's a neurological problem - I can't see any way the gear could be causing it unless certain muscles are getting so strong/tight that it's causing a muscle imbalance and that's causing the compression on the nerves which is causing the problem. If that is the case then she needs to find someone who specializes in working with people who have muscle imbalances and correcting the issues she has

benlash74
01-09-2016, 10:53 AM
I used to have the same issues when I was in my 30s. I woke up one night with both arms completely numb. I got it especially bad after arm day. I was told that I had poor blood circulation. I started doing joint rotations in the mornings and stretching my upper body out at night before bed. I read that Lcitrulline DL-malate will help with poor blood circulation as well. Bulk supplements sells bags of 500gs for cheap. I take it almost every day and I haven't had any issues with knumb arms for years now. I know how she feels brother. It is kinda scary and painful.

Redrock65
01-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Its pinched nerves in the shoulder joint, a proper deep tissue massage therapist will release the shoulder. Thats not my opinion its from experience.

musclemac
01-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Wow.....thank you....seriously we are sitting here talking now.. she said they were going numb off and on throughout the day today also

Mountain-Man
01-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Happens to me about everynight ESP if I lay on my side I feel like my weight cuts off the flow to my arms if I lay on one side to long feeling comes back in seconds when I switchsides

NY REBEL
01-11-2016, 07:33 AM
May sound strange but when this happened to me last cycle, I ran bloods and my RBC was through the roof. I went and donated blood, helped my circulation well. Now I donate often.

Inmate
03-17-2016, 07:38 AM
May sound strange but when this happened to me last cycle, I ran bloods and my RBC was through the roof. I went and donated blood, helped my circulation well. Now I donate often.

to rite. id def try the massage as it could verey well be what redrock said