View Full Version : Zero Appetite, EQ or GHRP

Riles
01-10-2016, 12:22 AM
My appetite is completely non existent, What would likely be the best way to increase it? EQ or GHRP-2 and will the appetite increase be long term? or does your body kind of get used to it after a short time? I have a little blast coming up and there is no point to it if I can't get my appetite in check, I'm having to force feed myself to just maintain with TRT dose

JB ROBO
01-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Training your appetite is just like training a muscle. It's all about incremental progress and consistency. If that's not there you will hit the dead end.

Your body will adapt and continue to progress as long as you push it productively. Eating habits are tough to break cause we often don't realize they are there and we rarely know how to change them.

What worked best for me was turning to foods high in fat. 1g of fat is 9 calories. So even just a full cup or two of cashews is going to pack a serious caloric punch.

Probiotics/digestive enzymes are also essential. To keeping your body in line with the high caloric intakes or outlandish diets. A lot of people get really uncomfortable by forcing that kind of food down and also shit themselves silly. Make sure your body is supported.

Are you running any oral aas? Or have been? Often when your liver suffers your appetite will as well.

Riles
01-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Training your appetite is just like training a muscle. It's all about incremental progress and consistency. If that's not there you will hit the dead end.

Your body will adapt and continue to progress as long as you push it productively. Eating habits are tough to break cause we often don't realize they are there and we rarely know how to change them.

What worked best for me was turning to foods high in fat. 1g of fat is 9 calories. So even just a full cup or two of cashews is going to pack a serious caloric punch.

Probiotics/digestive enzymes are also essential. To keeping your body in line with the high caloric intakes or outlandish diets. A lot of people get really uncomfortable by forcing that kind of food down and also shit themselves silly. Make sure your body is supported.

Are you running any oral aas? Or have been? Often when your liver suffers your appetite will as well.thanks for the reply, My eating has been pretty damn solid for many years, I believe the lack of appetite is being caused by something I take for pain, it's only been an issue since shortly after I started using it, I'll look at my last blood work, I think my AST is elevated also

Dick
01-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Here you go bro ;)

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6422&stc=1

Riles
01-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Here you go bro ;)

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6422&stc=1Thanks Mick, that's bad ass, I tried everything I knew and had no luck at all

Dick
01-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Anytime brother, need help with pics let me know.

You're looking lean / swole / fantastic brother keep it up.

JB ROBO
01-10-2016, 02:29 AM
thanks for the reply, My eating has been pretty damn solid for many years, I believe the lack of appetite is being caused by something I take for pain, it's only been an issue since shortly after I started using it, I'll look at my last blood work, I think my AST is elevated also
Could definitly be your issue right there then. Medications can do some wierd things.

Paradox
01-10-2016, 02:41 AM
Just in regards to ghrp's i thought the ghrp6 gives the better appetite simulation than ghrp2 and ghrp2 could possibly raise cortisol levels

Riles
01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Just in regards to ghrp's i thought the ghrp6 gives the better appetite simulation than ghrp2 and ghrp2 could possibly raise cortisol levels

you are correct, GHRP-6 is a bigger factor in appetite stimulation, after reading up a bunch more it seems that Eq and MK-677 are going to be my best bet

Herc
01-10-2016, 05:25 PM
EQ definitely increased my appetite, always hungry. GHRP 6 didn't seem to change my appetite at all.

Riles
01-10-2016, 11:34 PM
EQ definitely increased my appetite, always hungry. GHRP 6 didn't seem to change my appetite at all.

I'm hoping EQ will work for me too, MK-677 raised my appetite a little bit but not enough for me to stop looking, thanks, what dose of EQ works best for you?

ryanwrath
01-11-2016, 01:07 AM
I didn't like ghrp because it was an almost uncontrolled urge to stand in front of the fridge. Eq was a fairly good hunger aid. I run it high, and for along time. I like it, but I have to really look out for high bp, red blood cell count, kept carefull track of it. But it does make good clean gains with superior vascularity for me. Combined with trena, mast,test, winner. For me.

PED Radio
01-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Ghrp is almost too much for me...I only use it before refeeds now.

Never personally got an appetite increase from EQ. I'd be more concerned with why your appetite is low and remedying that as opposed to adding another drug...

But just to stay on topic, GHRP > EQ for me by a landslide

Riles
01-11-2016, 05:44 AM
Ghrp is almost too much for me...I only use it before refeeds now.

Never personally got an appetite increase from EQ. I'd be more concerned with why your appetite is low and remedying that as opposed to adding another drug...

But just to stay on topic, GHRP > EQ for me by a landslide

I'm pretty certain that I know what happened to my appetite but I really can't do anything about it, the loss of appetite this route is far better than the side effects with any other way of addressing it, but I appreciate your good judgement and looking out for my overall health first, Thank You

Herc
01-12-2016, 12:09 AM
I'm hoping EQ will work for me too, MK-677 raised my appetite a little bit but not enough for me to stop looking, thanks, what dose of EQ works best for you?
600mg/wk. I would eat a meal and be starving 20 min later. Always hungry!

JB ROBO
01-12-2016, 12:20 AM
It's such a hit and miss from what I see. Some love ghrp some hate it. Some love mk677 some dont get hungry at all. Of course same goes for eq. Same goes for tren. Hard to say really.... try some stuff out I guess. The one thi k Il say about mk677 is that you can eat a ton or I can personally and it honestly doesn't even really go anywhere. It's got a lot of the same results you see with GH. I could eat all kinds of junk and probably be fine personally.

Riles
01-12-2016, 06:49 AM
I'm hoping that an EQ quad blend and MK-677 will do the trick, I really want to run the little blast I have scheduled, if not, it's back the the drawing board and I'll be back trying to see what I can learn from you guys again, Thank You everyone that replied, I appreciate it

mastermolnar
01-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Personally I see no appetite stim with eq. My appetite is best when I cycle carbs personally. I have the same issue... a lot of time I literally force feed myself to get 3000 cals. Jb gave me that same advice a while back and I have been slowly forcing a bit more of food every day. Im at about 3500 cals right now at 40/40/20 aside from my low carb days.

ryanwrath
01-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Best advice on eating I ever got was that it's like going to work...don't want to, go anyway. Same with eating, add a little at a time. I can't eat large per time, so I eat all day and nite.....nite.. at least twice. I would agree with above statements to address th is problem w.o. compounds. Adding probiotics and Apple cider vinegar will help a lot in processing in general, it is more important t o me the more I eat.

JB ROBO
01-12-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm hoping that an EQ quad blend and MK-677 will do the trick, I really want to run the little blast I have scheduled, if not, it's back the the drawing board and I'll be back trying to see what I can learn from you guys again, Thank You everyone that replied, I appreciate it

Whats wierd with the mk man is how it transitions from one extreame to another. Like when I first started there was no food in the house ever. I would eat entire grocery trips. Then idk maybe 2 months later its gone total opposite. I just realized ive been at my desk since 7 and all ive had today is a shake and a quest bar.