PDA

View Full Version : Is injection dbol less toxic on the liver than oral ?

rachellmc
01-14-2016, 06:16 AM
Just like the tittle ,I doubt is that real ? Injection dbol is less toxic on liver than the oral one ? Suppose to take the same quantity everyday. Are there any brothers heree prefer the dbol injection ?

Just want to learn more . Thank you for sharing .:sports-fan-2234:

Paradox
01-14-2016, 10:52 AM
From my understanding makes no difference. Ots still the same compound and structure. Thats what causes the damage not the fact that its oral or injectable.

JB ROBO
01-14-2016, 02:20 PM
People neglect the fact that injectables will still effect your liver values.
All steroids really will impact your liver in some shape or form. You should be running a liver support anytime your on cycle. Shit I run mine year round.

Jozifp103
01-14-2016, 03:34 PM
Maybe slightly less toxic due to it skipping the first pass through the liver. But then again, being methylated, it may still be just as hard on the liver considering it still has to break off the methylated molecule.

rachellmc
01-15-2016, 06:57 AM
Thanks for your reply,Paradox. But what's Ots stands for ? maybe that's a stupid question...:5FjzYgdBGhkK.jpg:

rachellmc
01-15-2016, 07:00 AM
Appreciate your attention ,JB Robo. I agree that both injectable and oral have impact on liver. If you do not mind,may I ask what liver support do you recommend by the way ?

rachellmc
01-15-2016, 07:25 AM
Jozifp103 ,appreciate your help.You sounds very professional.:m7h1ZLu4lDvl1.jpg:

Paradox
01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Sorry it was a typo its* not ots lol

As for liver support i buy a general one from the bit store and run tudca along with it.

masteratarms
01-16-2016, 09:33 AM
Joz is correct when you take a drug an oral drug it makes two passes through the liver I would assume that it's not as toxic due to the fact that what makes it toxic is what they need to make it survive the liver the first past oraly so if you inject it I'm sure it's less toxic however, if you're that worries brother like you already have liver issues then I would just not take it dbol is not make or break for a cycle or gains you can skip orals and honestly not even notice a difference. The only time I ever took orals really is the first 2-3 weeks of a cycle to "kick it off" and even then it was anavar, good like brother

mbell4377
03-01-2016, 09:35 PM
I've ran both many times, anyone remember Reforvit B? Orally it always seemed much more effective, your body releases growth factors during that first pass through the liver effecting overall growth. Just swallow it...

Buddhayoyo
03-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Every time I see sources selling inj orals I smh
like why?
the beauty of it is that u can use other compounds.. Who wants to add more ml to the tesr and already 2 more compounds
adding more oil to your muscles is a pain
so for instant I'm running test NPP and mast.. Why would I add 1 more ml if I can take it orally

monkey
03-04-2016, 09:00 AM
I do not know about the science of it, but when I run oral dbol after about 3 weeks I start to feel out of sorts and off my food. Where as when I run the injectable I run it for 5 to 6 wks no problem and curiously with less bloat.
I avoid oral dbol and adrol now, love the injectable when I can get it. Have heard similar things from other people.

Mountain-Man
03-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Maybe slightly less toxic due to it skipping the first pass through the liver. But then again, being methylated, it may still be just as hard on the liver considering it still has to break off the methylated molecule.
What j said I agree good advice in this thread