PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle

Williammunny
01-16-2016, 10:53 PM
I just finished my first cycle of 500 mg Test E per week with .25 mg of Aromisin eod. In 2 weeks I'll be running my pct. I'm planning on beginning next cycle in May, which will be 16 weeks. I was planning on 500 mg of Test C per week and 50 mg of Anavar per day for last 6 weeks. I'll include .25 mg Aromison eod and pct 2 weeks after end of cycle. I'm currently 195 lbs and 15% BF. Any feedback would be appreciated.

bulk_cut
01-17-2016, 12:51 AM
How old are you and how tall are you and what kind of results did you get from your first cycle and what type of results are you looking to get from this coming one And are you sure you were taking Aromasin and not Arimidex?

Williammunny
01-17-2016, 03:27 AM
How old are you and how tall are you and what kind of results did you get from your first cycle and what type of results are you looking to get from this coming one And are you sure you were taking Aromasin and not Arimidex?
I'm 50. I train 6 days per week. I'm happy was gap with the gains, especially with strength and recovery. I was taking Aromisin. I am training for a marathon off-cycle and will continue to strength train 3 days per wk. I anticipate dropping 20 lbs over next 4 months. Goal for next cycle is to increase strength and lean muscle mass. Following cycle will be to add mass.

ryanwrath
01-17-2016, 02:45 PM
if you are looking to stay lean, that is a nice, safe, stack. Also, i think that maybe you wouldnt need that much AI at those doses? I know many dont run it unless they feel the need for it, but i spose if blood tests came back hi estro, then use. Might want to consider a dosage from 50-150, on the var.

Williammunny
01-17-2016, 05:54 PM
if you are looking to stay lean, that is a nice, safe, stack. Also, i think that maybe you wouldnt need that much AI at those doses? I know many dont run it unless they feel the need for it, but i spose if blood tests came back hi estro, then use. Might want to consider a dosage from 50-150, on the var.
I'll do mid cycle bloods to check levels. I plans on 50 mg of car, then increase to 70 mg per day for last 3 weeks.

ryanwrath
01-17-2016, 08:05 PM
One thing that makes it easy for me to tell I am over using AI is joints hurt. Skin goes dry. Var, recently I learned is really only active for 5 or so hours(before I thought it was longer, like 12hrs). Maybe a vet with good knowledge on this could chime in, but I know I intend to run it 150ed split evenly 3 times. I believe this would give only 50mgs active in body at one time. Maybe a bit more, however 50 is kind of baseline use for men.

mastermolnar
01-17-2016, 08:29 PM
One thing that makes it easy for me to tell I am over using AI is joints hurt. Skin goes dry. Var, recently I learned is really only active for 5 or so hours. Maybe a vet with good knowledge on this could chime in, but I know I intend to run it 150ed split evenly 3 times. I believe this would give only 50mgs active in body at one time. Maybe a bit more, however 50 is kind of baseline use for men.

Thats a little off base... active life of anavar is 8-10 hours and 50mg is a perfectly acceptable dose. 150mg ed is way high in my opinion. If your gear is properly dosed this shouldnt be necessary. At 5 hours after dosing you would have nearly half your first dose still active giving you 75 active after second dose and almost 90 after 3rd dose.

ryanwrath
01-17-2016, 08:57 PM
Ja ja, I hear you, masterM, I thought so as well, and in the last week read a post about a study indicating much shorter active time. Ill try to find it. Thanks for adding knowledge, tho I did mean, split evenly in a 24hrs period, so every 8 hours, as I am not sure 100%on the 5hrs deal myself. Sorry for ambiguity there. And for the OP I just wanted to point out if you are taking var, and want even blood levels, would be worth looking into.Cheers.

twisted
01-17-2016, 10:10 PM
500mg of test isnt a bad run for someone new the game ......var isnt a bad compund either ....just stay on the lower side of dosing these compounds .....and I read you were goin to do bloods at mid point this is great !....

I see your dose of .25 of Aromison eod .....Im assuming you meant adex ;) ........also Im not tryin to be a dick here , but keep your diet in check even on cruise it will help when you start your blast ......and remember doesnt matter what compounds you run, what determines your weight gain or fat you burn is your diet and workout regimen....

Williammunny
01-17-2016, 10:13 PM
One thing that makes it easy for me to tell I am over using AI is joints hurt. Skin goes dry. Var, recently I learned is really only active for 5 or so hours(before I thought it was longer, like 12hrs). Maybe a vet with good knowledge on this could chime in, but I know I intend to run it 150ed split evenly 3 times. I believe this would give only 50mgs active in body at one time. Maybe a bit more, however 50 is kind of baseline use for men.
I thought anything over 100 mg/day of var is a waste.

Williammunny
01-18-2016, 03:16 AM
500mg of test isnt a bad run for someone new the game ......var isnt a bad compund either ....just stay on the lower side of dosing these compounds .....and I read you were goin to do bloods at mid point this is great !....

I see your dose of .25 of Aromison eod .....Im assuming you meant adex ;) ........also Im not tryin to be a dick here , but keep your diet in check even on cruise it will help when you start your blast ......and remember doesnt matter what compounds you run, what determines your weight gain or fat you burn is your diet and workout regimen....
Do most cruise? I was going to run pct and go 12 weeks with nothing between cycles. Diet is most important.

kubes
01-18-2016, 03:34 AM
Do most cruise? I was going to run pct and go 12 weeks with nothing between cycles. Diet is most important.

At your age I guess it really just boils Disney to were your natty levels are at and how hard it us to recover

Symbion1
01-18-2016, 04:05 AM
I found I couldn't run or swim with 100mg var, the pumps where too bad and I could hardly move!

Williammunny
01-18-2016, 12:20 PM
At your age I guess it really just boils Disney to were your natty levels are at and how hard it us to recover
My natural test is at 692. Do you mean recover to normal test levels?

mastermolnar
01-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Yeah. At 692 I wouldnt consider trt quite yet. Those levels are far above what most would consider low... in fact theyre actually good. And yes, by recover I believe kubes is referring to your normal test values.

Williammunny
01-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Yeah. At 692 I wouldnt consider trt quite yet. Those levels are far above what most would consider low... in fact theyre actually good. And yes, by recover I believe kubes is referring to your normal test values.
My natural level is pretty good. I'd like to keep my natural T production at current level, even with the temptation to cruise. I'll do the pct and wait for next cycle. Thanks bro.