PDA

View Full Version : Advice

BadaBing
01-18-2016, 12:04 AM
Before I get into my question I want to give a shout out to B.O.P and hope everyone is doing good and fighting through the struggle.
I am 42 and I am 5' 8 and weigh 194 not sure on BF. I have always had an athletic shape and I have not been working out as regularly as I should be. I cruise and have been for roughly 4 yrs now. I have been busy with buying a new home and having my 3rd son and 1st with new wife. my diet for the last year up until the past two months has not been up to a healthy standard. I want to slim up some I have picked up a small belly not noticeable but to myself it feels bigger. I want to re focus and get my drive back but some reason it has not been that easy this go around. I have nice size arms and my chest is good but it doesn't look as big as it used to be hence why I think its time to shake back. I have pretty much all compounds on hand to brew up if needed. I don't use HGH or IGF-3 or anything like that not that its bad but I rather keep things simple. what I want is besides juice what can I do to get my mojo back. I work offshore an oil platforms for long stretches at a time but we now have work out equipment to use. please be civil I never been one to ask for help but I have to reprogram myself if you have diet advice and or work out routines that helped you and u think it might help me please let me know it. and if you have any thoughts on cycles I am open to new ideas. when I do blast I don't cycle long about 4 to 6 weeks then switch it up so I would not have to increase dosages but I am opening my mind cause I don't believe what I am doing is best suited for what I need.. thanks for listening

wsnake
01-19-2016, 09:47 PM
Sorry bro not 100% sure what advice your after. Motivation, W/O, cycle or diet?
Sounds like your struggling for motivation above all to me. So the only advice I can give is a little truth I was told some years a go.

Motivation doesn't last, only commitment will see you reach your goals. Make the commitment like your life depends on it.

In context, commit to your choices and do what you already know you should to get there. Something all of us struggle with from time to time ;)

JB ROBO
01-19-2016, 11:47 PM
You have no business being on steroids man.

Not being a dick but if you don't have the diet and training there, you shouldn't be messing with it. Diet and training is so basic. That's the easy part.

Idk what your looking for either. If it's motivation then all I can say is Get up and do it man. You want it take it. You gotta adapt to your situation dude.

Your gonna end up seriously damaging your health for nothing. Blast cruise protocol is for people on a competitive level unless you have just called it and moved to TRT.

Like I said I'm not trying to be an ass just honest. Some times you gotta accept what life is and adapt that or adjust to the appropriate scenerio. Right now I would say get your diet and training together. Some how some way it can be done. Till then I'd hold off on blasting anything. If your not making continuous progress in the basics your simply not going to get very far.

wook
01-20-2016, 12:04 AM

Not being a dick but if you don't have the diet and training there, you shouldn't be messing with it. Diet and training is so basic. That's the easy part.

Idk what your looking for either. If it's motivation then all I can say is Get up and do it man. You want it take it. You gotta adapt to your situation dude.

Your gonna end up seriously damaging your health for nothing. Blast cruise protocol is for people on a competitive level unless you have just called it and moved to TRT.

Like I said I'm not trying to be an ass just honest. Some times you gotta accept what life is and adapt that or adjust to the appropriate scenerio. Right now I would say get your diet and training together. Some how some way it can be done. Till then I'd hold off on blasting anything. If your not making continuous progress in the basics your simply not going to get very far.

On the other hand... There is nothing more motivating to me than a good cycle! If I understand you correctly, you are on TRT currently and have been for 4 years? If so, maybe try upping your dosage of test to about 500mgs/wk and if that isn't enough, add some D-Bol into the mix! I think that just might get your mojo back! Good luck brother!

Dick
01-20-2016, 12:06 AM
On the other hand... There is nothing more motivating to me than a good cycle! If I understand you correctly, you are on TRT currently and have been for 4 years? If so, maybe try upping your dosage of test to about 500mgs/wk and if that isn't enough, add some D-Bol into the mix! I think that just might get your mojo back! Good luck brother!

Agreed bro! That's great motivation ;)

murph
02-11-2016, 04:50 PM

I couldn't agree more with Robo, I am 53 years old and have a busy life as most people on here but I find time for the gym instead of finding excuses why I can't. I have a couple signs hanging around that say "Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW and what you what MOST" Look in the mirror and decide what you want then go a take it. It is my opinion that if you need to cycle to get motivated maybe you shouldn't be on steroids...Not trying to be a dick at all and I hope you find your way brother

Dont wanna be old
02-11-2016, 06:48 PM
You want motivation ?!?!!?
YouTube + CTFletcher = running to the gym for Mt Bicipius !!
Cheers
DWBO

Runfromsafety
02-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Hey badabing, I don't have advice because I'm kinda new to everything still, meaning I don't have years and years of experience. But I do want to say I respect you A LOT for asking brothers for advice because personally I have a very difficult time doing that. I hope you get your focus and motivation back bro! For me, it's just forcing myself until it's habit and I miss it if I don't do it. Post an update when you get time bro! Look forward to hearing that you're killing it in the gym and you're hitting your goals!

murph
02-12-2016, 10:22 AM
You want motivation ?!?!!?
YouTube + CTFletcher = running to the gym for Mt Bicipius !!
Cheers
DWBO

I dig CT Fletcher for sure

benlash74
02-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Keep it simple brother. If you want to develop healthy habits you have to make it easy to follow. Set a time to work out and put a routine together, write it all down or put it on your calendar and just take it one day at a time. I have tried 6 week blasts and honestly don't think that is long enough to see solid results. 10 to 12 weeks minimum is what I have been following and have made some decent gains. As far as diet pre making 5 to 6 meals a day in containers makes it super easy to follow as well. Throw in some post workout protein powder and call it good. Keep your workouts challenging, there are several hundred different workouts out there. Just find one that works for you and strive to get bigger and stronger. You can do it brother you just have to jump in there and get to work.

Pushtoday
02-12-2016, 01:31 PM
My 2 cents...
First change your diet. You don't have to do it all at once, gradually start cleaning up what you eat.
That alone will help you see change in your body.
Don't find time to workout, Make time, again gradually up the intensity and frequency.
If you are set on running a cycle then go for it, just make sure the nutrition and diet are heading in the right direction.
To often people try to make huge changes all at once and get discouraged when they can't stick with it.
Do it gradually brother.

BadaBing
02-13-2016, 10:22 PM
thank you for the good advice I did this and things have been falling into place. I guess as I get older it takes a little more push to get over the hump..

BadaBing
02-13-2016, 10:24 PM
My 2 cents...
First change your diet. You don't have to do it all at once, gradually start cleaning up what you eat.
Don't find time to workout, Make time, again gradually up the intensity and frequency.
If you are set on running a cycle then go for it, just make sure the nutrition and diet are heading in the right direction.
To often people try to make huge changes all at once and get discouraged when they can't stick with it.
Do it gradually brother.
thank dude I have slowly been working on that so far no fried foods and soda is gone. amazing how much better I feel with dropping junk.

21infantry
02-14-2016, 09:16 PM

This right here, went from a athletically and very fit Grunt to a total fat ass in two years after I retired. 180lbs to 260 at my heaviest and I'm only 5ft9 bro. Didn't have any motivation and quite frankly was a fat denier. Well it took me two years to get back down to 190lbs its a lot of sweat, blood and tears let me tell you that. But the only person who can motivate you is you. There is going to be a day you look in the mirror and say fuck this I am fat I am out of shape and its not my thyroid its because I eat unhealthy don't do shit all day and sleep 10 hrs a day. My poor wife who is 5ft 5 110lbs had my fat ass on top of her, that women is a saint.

Zman111
02-25-2016, 10:32 PM
I am 45 and get up 5 mornings at 4am to train for the last 20 months ......... never miss a session.. that crazy time was the only way I could fit in work and spending time with my 2 boys....... I wouldn't have it any other way..... BUT u need to want to do it.......... no point asking other ppl for motivation......... motivation must come within... only then u can work on ur diet and add AAS if u so desire........ just my 2 c

BIGROY
03-25-2016, 10:24 PM
Man I know how you feel I to am on a rig was doing great and moved to driller then got the gravy job as DD and started to put weight went to doctor and he told me I was just fat to start exercise program so started out walking and riding and riding a stationary bike weight 330 at time now 4 years later down to 255 with 34 inch waste and can press a clean 400 bench at the good ole age of 48 all you got to do is put your mind to it and get off couch and lots of reading. Good luck brother.

AENERGY
07-01-2016, 03:07 PM
you can use something easy, but working, like primobolan, stanozolol

Goldfinger
07-08-2016, 03:03 AM
My 2 cents...
Do it gradually brother.

That's some good advice right there. Don't feel like you have to try and do it all over night. Take your time. Clean up your diet first and foremost. Don't forget your cardio. Very important for an over 40 athlete, especially if you are going to consider doing gear. You have to keep the ticker in good shape and diet and cardio is the key there. If you are going to consider doing gear, I would highly suggest you take the slow and steady approach there as well for a multitude of reasons. Its very tempting to load up on the harsher, more powerful gear. You'll get quicker results and feel like Superman. That's great and all, but consider what is actually taking place there. You're a bit out of shape, you haven't been training as you should and your body isn't used to that abuse. All of sudden the gear hits, you get huge strength gains, you're throwing more weight around; are your joints and soft tissue going to be ready for that? An injury would be about the worst thing you could hope for. I would urge you consider leaning more towards an EQ, primo or perhaps a low dose of deca as the base. You'll get a nice nudge in the gym and still make good solid gains, but it will be a bit easier on the joints and you'll keep more of your gains to boot. Just my two worthless pennies.