PDA

View Full Version : Raw anavar powder

Newyear1
01-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Maybe someone can give me some advise, never dealt with raw anavar before and just started dealing with a new friend who gave me a test sample of it and I have no ideal how to judge it, also was given dbol also and did compare it to some I already have from a trusted friend, any info thank s, also I 've don't the math with dbol and have small red scooper, that 3 scoops should equal around 25 mg in a capsule, well this is a total pain in the ass so I've basically never used it, and used some that was already made, any ideal s on easier ways to use either would be grate, I have seen capping things onsite s to be able to mix it with other compound to make x amount of capsules ,but just don't trust the math,

NY REBEL
01-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Your need a. 00 gram scale..

eforce
01-23-2016, 06:55 PM
Maybe someone can give me some advise, never dealt with raw anavar before and just started dealing with a new friend who gave me a test sample of it and I have no ideal how to judge it, also was given dbol also and did compare it to some I already have from a trusted friend, any info thank s, also I 've don't the math with dbol and have small red scooper, that 3 scoops should equal around 25 mg in a capsule, well this is a total pain in the ass so I've basically never used it, and used some that was already made, any ideal s on easier ways to use either would be grate, I have seen capping things onsite s to be able to mix it with other compound to make x amount of capsules ,but just don't trust the math,

buy empty pill caps and fill them up. Yes you need a scale.

JB ROBO
01-23-2016, 10:44 PM
It's all easy stuff, but there is a lot more too it....

You need a capper, a scale, caps for the capper, motor & pestle, filler (I'd just go something cheap like raw glutamine or something.)

How much powder do you have total? The capper will determine the equation because it will provide the number of caps you can fill at one time. You can get several sizes. 12 cap, 24 cap, and so on...

Demigod
01-24-2016, 12:46 AM

Why not make a suspension?? Extremely simple... You'll still need to measure out how many mg /ml though

JB ROBO
01-24-2016, 02:38 AM
I was just coming on here to mention the same thing. Liquids are very simple to deal with. A lot less messy too. Var can get chunky though. I wouldn't do it all at once if you have a decent amount of powder. Experiment a bit.

PAiN
01-24-2016, 03:37 AM
Here's a simple way to do it with Ora Sweet

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/home-brew-chemistry/16829-ora-sweet-simple-oral-raws-liquids.html

Capping instructions are also posted above in the stickies

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum25/

Newyear1
01-24-2016, 02:54 PM
I have tried the capping process and gotten about 12 done, bought a simple machine some filler also empty caps, but again no more than I have to cap it just seems extremel pain, I have like 5 grams dbol, and 2 grams anavar, and sorry if I posted this the wrong place I didnt really mean to getting into the capping issues as much as what raw anavar looks like,

MUSCLEFREAK
02-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Why not jusu dissolve it in slightly warm sterile water, and mix with glycerin dry cough syrup.
its basically the same thing as ora sweet and much cheaper.

Cobra Strike
02-05-2016, 06:32 AM
I have tried the capping process and gotten about 12 done, bought a simple machine some filler also empty caps, but again no more than I have to cap it just seems extremel pain, I have like 5 grams dbol, and 2 grams anavar, and sorry if I posted this the wrong place I didnt really mean to getting into the capping issues as much as what raw anavar looks like,

Raw anavar looks exactly like sugar. Its the only raw out there that looks like this. If it tastes like sugar you got scammed lol