PDA

View Full Version : Real Deal Testosterone Suspension.

P.S.L.
01-23-2016, 06:11 PM
We'd like to present a REAL Testosterone Suspension few facts (water based of course) ...

Water based Test. suspension at 50mg/ml concentration Pros & Cons:

- Vial/amp contents need to be shaken/mixed very well before each and every use (To be sure that powder inside is perfectly mixed with the solution so the product can be drawned into the syringe properly)

- The most proper (Minimum size) needle to use with Test Suspension is 22G and bigger (that makes sure the injection isn't too painful)

OIL and WATER Based Test Suspension absorbency:

- Oil based absorbtion time and efficiency is rather hard to estimate , but it can take even up to few hours , therefore it's often too difficult to set the injection time properly before Training each time.

- Water based absorbtion time and efficiency is much more precise to the Oil Based , due to fact that all the Water based injectables absorb and act much faster.

- Absorbtion in water based test takes 20-40min. depanding on the system. Therefore it's MUCH EASIER to estimate and set up injection time before training. That will always assure that Temporary Testosterone boost starts and remains high in the most optimal time frames (Of your training session)

wook
01-23-2016, 06:18 PM
Good to know... Thank you!

cybrsage
01-24-2016, 03:25 AM
Outstanding! I do LOVE me some Test Suspension. My wife HATES the smell of TNE - the smell of the oil makes her stay away from me for the entire day. She cannot smell test suspension, so it is a win. I love the stuff. Just make sure you up your AI if you use it with any regularity...it IS testosterone after all!

PAiN
01-24-2016, 04:23 AM
Great info brother. Thanks for sharing this P.S.L.

Cobra Strike
01-24-2016, 07:03 AM
Outstanding! I do LOVE me some Test Suspension. My wife HATES the smell of TNE - the smell of the oil makes her stay away from me for the entire day. She cannot smell test suspension, so it is a win. I love the stuff. Just make sure you up your AI if you use it with any regularity...it IS testosterone after all!

Sounds like yours was made with guaiacol which is very pungent. Nothing needs to be made with guaiacol.

ryanwrath
01-24-2016, 01:17 PM
ja ja i run oil based tne, has zero smell, and 100% efficacy. i absolutely love how i look and feel on that stuff, especially combined with NNE.

Thappy
01-25-2016, 02:21 AM
Isn't tne and test suspension two different esters? Could be wrong.

so for oil based suspension pinning 1.5hours before training would be optimal

P.S.L.
01-25-2016, 11:09 AM
Sounds like yours was made with guaiacol which is very pungent. Nothing needs to be made with guaiacol.

EP Test Water Base doesn't contain either EO nor quaiacol BTW :cool:

P.S.L.
01-25-2016, 11:50 AM

BOTH TNE and Suspension are the same esters

The big difference is the absorbtion time/efficiency - described above.

cybrsage
01-26-2016, 07:12 AM

Both have no ester attached. TNE is test in oil and Test Suspension is test in water. The oil slows the absorption rate making test suspension the faster option.