PDA

View Full Version : Broncos to the SuperBowl!!!!

wook
01-25-2016, 11:04 PM
My Broncos did it! They beat the fucking Pats (twice)! Damn that game was amazing! I'm a season ticket holder and my family has had rights to the tickets since 1970! Every year, season ticket holders are automatically entered into a lottery to get Superbowl tickets at face value... Well, we have never won... That is until this year! Yep, we won the lottery LOL!!! so I just bought Superbowl tickets (face value) and can either re-sell them for a CRAZY amount of money, or go and watch Peyton win and ride off into the sunset a champion, much like John Elway did! My wife actually wants to go to the game, but I'm leaning towards selling them! Either way, it's awesome! We love visiting the San Francisco area!!! Look out G-Man, they're coming for your Panthers! GO BRONCOS! :aerobics242:

Dick
01-25-2016, 11:07 PM
Congrats bro! Beat those sorry ass Panthers would ya? Seems the Falcons were the only one's to do that this year ;)

Got a spare ticket for me? I'll meet you there ... Even though their new Stadium sucks ass lol

wook
01-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Congrats bro! Beat those sorry ass Panthers would ya? Seems the Falcons were the only one's to do that this year ;)

Got a spare ticket for me? I'll meet you there ... Even though their new Stadium sucks ass lol

Does the stadium suck? More reason to sell them then! LOL

Dick
01-25-2016, 11:13 PM
Does the stadium suck? More reason to sell them then! LOL

Watched the Niners beat my Falcons last month there and getting in and out is a mother fucker, they block off half the damn city.... A lot of Cardio you will be doing, well shit you need it so you better go fat ass.

wook
01-25-2016, 11:19 PM
Watched the Niners beat my Falcons last month there and getting in and out is a mother fucker, they block off half the damn city.... A lot of Cardio you will be doing, well shit you need it so you better go fat ass.

True... True! LOL Dick!

Dick
01-25-2016, 11:22 PM
True... True! LOL Dick!

LoL in all seriousness though you should go bro, you never know when you will have this opportunity again.... I mean it's once in a life time, especially the Peyton Manning Era.

wook
01-25-2016, 11:30 PM
LoL in all seriousness though you should go bro, you never know when you will have this opportunity again.... I mean it's once in a life time, especially the Peyton Manning Era.

LOL you sound exactly like my wife! Have you seen/heard what these tickets are going for??? I could easily make $7000 on this tix! Flights and hotels are super stupid right now too! Spend $7000 or make $7000? LOL

Dick
01-25-2016, 11:33 PM
LOL you sound exactly like my wife! Have you seen/heard what these tickets are going for??? I could easily make $7000 on this tix! Flights and hotels are super stupid right now too! Spend $7000 or make $7000? LOL

Depends on how bad you need the money, Even if I was broke and my Falcons made it to the Superbowl and I had a chance like that I would find a way to go.

Listen to your Wife she is a smart Lady lol

Obviously if I had the tickets I would sell them though. Cam Newtons Immature ass isn't worth my hard earned cash.

wook
01-25-2016, 11:36 PM
Depends on how bad you need the money, Even if I was broke and my Falcons made it to the Superbowl and I had a chance like that I would find a way to go.

Listen to your Wife she is a smart Lady lol

Obviously if I had the tickets I would sell them though. Cam Newtons Immature ass isn't worth my hard earned cash.

Yeah I know! Decisions! Decisions! Bro, it would REALLY suck bad if we lost and I didn't sell them! But on the other hand... LOL

Dick
01-25-2016, 11:37 PM
Yeah I know! Decisions! Decisions! Bro, it would REALLY suck bad if we lost and I didn't sell them! But on the other hand... LOL

7000 is a lot of money though LMAO

kubes
01-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Congrats man i am pulling for them Broncos

PeytonManning
01-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Yea...we pulled it off. I dont care much for Brady anyway, but gonna have our hands full against the Panthers. Its actually my two teams facing off in the SuperBowl. Kind of bitter sweet. Should be a good game though.

monster-ish
01-26-2016, 01:34 AM
Congrats on the tickets bro! Damn that would be awesome! I bleed orange and blue lol that would be the shit! I would probly sell them for all that cash too tho! Lol

NY REBEL
01-26-2016, 10:41 AM
Can't wait to watch the game..

cominback22
01-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Brother, it is almost for sure a once in a lifetime chance. If your not hurting on cash, go to the game. I think you will be glad you did.

wook
02-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Brother, it is almost for sure a once in a lifetime chance. If your not hurting on cash, go to the game. I think you will be glad you did.

Yeah we're going! Leaving Thursday and staying in Monterey which we love! Man, they better win! LOL

crazylegs80
02-02-2016, 07:03 AM
Wook, I'm pulling for your Broncos. I can't stand the Panthers, but the Broncos better be on top of their game. That's going to be a tough one.

cominback22
02-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Cam Newton is a great player. But the broncos d-line will do their job to contain him.

Rubix1
02-14-2016, 10:55 PM
Love my Broncos

Inmate
03-18-2016, 03:27 AM
would love to hit the SB before i die

juiceman411
07-16-2016, 01:24 AM
Love Peyton Manning. Die hard Vols fan