PDA

View Full Version : BPC-157

monster-ish
01-27-2016, 04:47 AM
going to be giving this a go to help out a pec injury. anybody tried it? feedback pls!

Johnjuanb1
02-16-2016, 07:11 PM
going to be giving this a go to help out a pec injury. anybody tried it? feedback pls!
I've used it for many injuries; one being a pec strain. It healed within two weeks. I was taking 250mcg twice a day in the injury.

monster-ish
02-16-2016, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the input. I ran mine at 200mcg/ day for two weeks. Pec strain completely gone the stuff def works

CowardlyLion
02-21-2016, 11:09 PM
What about old injuries guys? Like 10 years. I fell 19 ft and landed on a concrete pad. L4-5 ruptured, pain in S-1(though docs can't say why) but as the years have gone by my shoulders and hips are constant pain. I was a martial artist for 30 yrs prior to accident, as well as a runner and weights. that all stopped in '06. I'm 50 now and I realize I won't be able to do what I used to but after reading about bpc and TB, not to mention sarms and GHRP's I can't help but wonder. Never did gear, just never had access. Do you guys think a bpc/tb stack could help arthritic shoulders/hips. I doubt they could do much for the discs but if I could just get back into Kenjutsu. Those wooden swords get heavy fast. I plan to go into old age kicking and screaming!!! This is my first post ever, I've lurked a few weeks as I've tried to research. The info on this site is awesome, any info would be appreciated.

bobhead
02-22-2016, 03:37 AM
Stuff sounds amazing.