PDA

View Full Version : [email protected] (SCAMMER)

FrankTheTank
01-30-2016, 03:10 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER!!!!

THIS GUY HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PEOPLE WHO LOST OUT IN THIS THREAD.

PLEASE ADD BELOW ALL YOUR INFO YOU HAVE ABOUT HIM

EMAIL: [email protected] ([email protected])

Cash in mail address

>>>>>>>> DKS LLC
>>>>>>>> Storage One. Unit# 2302.
>>>>>>>> 9125 S.Durango Dr.
>>>>>>>> Las Vegas, NV. 89113

Another address:
Los Angeles, California. 8520 Sunset Blvd #32

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7076&stc=1

Return address on pack:
8520 W Sunset BLVD #201
Los Angeles, CA 90045
However, that's bullshit, the postage was paid and shipped from Las Vegas, NV.

CIM address:
DKS LLC
Storage Unit #2302
9125 S. Durango Dr
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

David Kosh is a name used to pick up money, fake name.

The details of the transaction:

WU receiver was:

Veronica Florez
2520 ST. ROSE PKWY # 32
LAS VEGAS , NV ,89074

WU cancelled the transfer, so I was requested to do a bank transfer to, which was unfortunately successful:

Bank- Bank of America
Account name- BKA International LLC
Account number- 5010 1682 2713
Routing number: 026009593
SWIFT CODE- BOFAUS3N

The invoice was issued by:

DKS Health Supplements Inc.
3456 Pebble Rd. Las Vegas, NV. 89074

Tracking acceptance was from LAS VEGAS, NV 89123

If you have ordered from this guy since he's been on this board either post up or PM me. People are sending money and not receiving their orders so I would advise that nobody order until we get some confirmations. Like he said himself, they are backed up. So let's not add to the pile....

JB ROBO
01-30-2016, 03:22 PM
Who all as an op has confirmed they did not receive an order?

From what I've seen, the OP's of those threads for qp havnt spoken up yet. We don't know if they did or did not receive. I do know individuals here who have confirmed they received product.

qp has also asked pictures not be posted from whay ive seen, so your probably not gonna see the typical "touchdown" posts.

FrankTheTank
01-30-2016, 03:31 PM
Who all as an op has confirmed they did not receive an order?

From what I've seen, the OP's of those threads for qp havnt spoken up yet. We don't know if they did or did not receive. I do know individuals here who have confirmed they received product.

qp has also asked pictures not be posted from whay ive seen, so your probably not gonna see the typical "touchdown" posts.

Yeah, I know of three people that ordered. Two paid and never received anything. One never posted up but QP posted "on his behalf" and said he received part of his order.

And asking people not to post pictures is just a way to make the community have to take their word. I'll tell you one thing, I put the brothers and sisters of BOP first. I don't have time to read through all the threads so that's why I just started a new one. I'm not saying QP is a scammer or anything (yet) but he is disrespectful and we don't let that shit fly! We try to keep this as drama free as possible and make a board that people feEl comfortable and not worried about being threatened or flamed. And it does go both ways for members towards sponsors.

Dont wanna be old
01-30-2016, 03:32 PM
Jack will post soon .
I had unlocked thread per his request for him to report experience last night .
He only recieved something he didn't order .
Negotiating to get what you paid for can be tricky with qpusa .
I will let Jack explain .
DWBO

FrankTheTank
01-30-2016, 03:36 PM
So basically the three people I know of, not one single order was filled..... Zero excuse for that.

JB ROBO
01-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Jack will post soon .
I had unlocked thread per his request for him to report experience last night .
He only recieved something he didn't order .
Negotiating to get what you paid for can be tricky with qpusa .
I will let Jack explain .
DWBO
Good to hear.
I've only had great correspondence with qp.
Havnt ordered yet since I've been backed up with work but still plan to here very soon.

At the end of the day I have no place in it all. Just go off what I see. I think qp maybe got out of line with some comments but it was only in response to others. He's never like that. If he feels personally attacked I could see how some may loose thier cool from time to time. I think once the OP'S speak up then it matters. Till then I don't think anyone should be going after qp or vice versa.

That's just me though.
Hope it all works out for every one. One of the best things about BOP is a drama free zone haha.

bigsam
01-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Good to hear. I've only had great correspondence with qp. Havnt ordered yet since I've been backed up with work but still plan to here very soon. At the end of the day I have no place in it all. Just go off what I see. I think qp maybe got out of line with some comments but it was only in response to others. He's never like that. If he feels personally attacked I could see how some may loose thier cool from time to time. I think once the OP'S speak up then it matters. Till then I don't think anyone should be going after qp or vice versa. That's just me though. Hope it all works out for every one. One of the best things about BOP is a drama free zone haha. Lol of course it's all sunshine and rainbows until you send the money. Did you read above, three orders and 1 touchdown that wasn't even what he ordered? Then not to mention the promises to the Aussies that he went back on after the order blaming the seizure on the customer. Read the threads it's always the customers fault. Why on Earth would you still plan on ordering? Hope he cleans this shit up.

JACKFTYPE
01-30-2016, 05:21 PM
I paid, and received a pack well over 2-weeks after the payment was confirmed... probably more like 3 weeks. I can't discuss the order openly but it was absolutely NOT 100% no filler, no binder. It was supposed to be one pure active ingredient, and there are very clearly multiple different things in the powder. I asked him if it was tampered with by someone in his organization, he said no of course not.

So I'm sitting here with what amounts to powdered lunesta (I didn't order that, and he does carry it.. coincidence?) and I paid for something that helps keep anxiety down, so it's been virtually worthless.

He did say I could send it back and he would return the money as long as I returned the FULL amount, or I could send it back and get a trade in for something else. At this point I'll consider it a bust and I'd say there's a chance I wouldn't receive anything in return if i did send it back, so it'd be a waste of money on postage.

Interesting note, another member told me HE was told by QP that they 'recently added fillers' to the product I ordered to prevent people taking too much - so I paid for a certain amount of pure ingredient, but it was actually diluted by filler... so I probably didn't receive anywhere close to the amount I ordered (the order is based on weight - if there was added filler my order should weigh OVER by however much filler was added).

I don't get this guy.... how hard is it to have your shit together when dealing with new customers?

So yeah, if any of that helps, there ya go.

Dick
01-30-2016, 05:25 PM
Thanks for speaking up brother, I know your story and I am glad you told it. Sorry for your loss as well bro , sucks it had to be like this.

Hatefactory
01-30-2016, 05:33 PM
For what it's worth, this is what happens when we start getting involved with things outside of the bodybuilding and AAS community.

wook
01-30-2016, 06:28 PM
Good to hear.
I've only had great correspondence with qp.
Havnt ordered yet since I've been backed up with work but still plan to here very soon.

At the end of the day I have no place in it all. Just go off what I see. I think qp maybe got out of line with some comments but it was only in response to others. He's never like that. If he feels personally attacked I could see how some may loose thier cool from time to time. I think once the OP'S speak up then it matters. Till then I don't think anyone should be going after qp or vice versa.

That's just me though.
Hope it all works out for every one. One of the best things about BOP is a drama free zone haha.

Hey bro, I'm assuming you are referring to my comments... But if you would actually read them, nothing was out of line until he piped up and started the name calling! All I said was that he needed to stop answering for Jack and then I inquired why a newbie would order from him after reading all of what was going on??? New guys don't understand this game and can get influenced by sponsors spouting off bullshit! This is a brotherhood and we should look out for one another! That's all I intended to do until "Mafia Douche" popped in with the name calling and threats. I apologize for letting him get under my skin, I should've just ignored his dumb ass, but I didn't or couldn't! I understand your probably buddies with him, so I'm probably wasting my time writing this... But read the fucking posts and then decide for yourself!

Dick
01-30-2016, 06:29 PM
Hey bro, I'm assuming you are referring to my comments... But if you would actually read them, nothing was out of line until he piped up and started the name calling! All I said was that he needed to stop answering for Jack and then I inquired why a newbie would order from him after reading all of what was going on??? New guys don't understand this game and can get influenced by sponsors spouting off bullshit! This is a brotherhood and we should look out for one another! That's all I intended to do until "Mafia Douche" popped in with the name calling and threats. I apologize for letting him get under my skin, I should've just ignored his dumb ass, but I didn't or couldn't! I understand your probably buddies with him, so I'm probably wasting my time writing this... But read the fucking posts and then decide for yourself!

Some people like to post when they have no idea what they are talking about.

musclebrain
01-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Me and my boy jack ordered the same stuff. I ordered a larger weight though and it just landed yesterday i will absolutely be reporting back to you ladies gentlemen on what i "actually" recieved. The t/a on my behalf wasn't all that terrible (about two weeks).

JACKFTYPE
01-30-2016, 10:12 PM
Me and my boy jack ordered the same stuff. I ordered a larger weight though and it just landed yesterday i will absolutely be reporting back to you ladies gentlemen on what i "actually" recieved. The t/a on my behalf wasn't all that terrible (about two weeks).
Best of luck bro! Maybe you'll be the lucky one and get something worth keeping.

cominback22
01-30-2016, 10:53 PM
Really sad to see this play out like it has. We are a community, we stick together for a common interests. Sponsors and members alike need eachother to do what we love. Really isn't good to have a sponsor talk to members the way qp did.

BigCk
01-31-2016, 10:07 AM
Jack,
I feel your pain brother. I too placed an order and it actually landed in just under one week. My order was not for the anxiety aid but was for a strong supplement for pain relief. I too was told "our powders are very pure, 100% pure" so I sent the funds. After the money was sent and right before receiving whatever the fuck it is, I received an email saying that there would be a filler (30% on top of ordered weight) added to prevent abuse and potential OD. I took just a very very small amount and it had zero pain killing effect and zero euphoric effect which this item is known for. When I asked QP he got back to me quick and reminded me that the weight of my order was nearly double what I paid for. Thank You for that QP but when it is not what I paid for, and not even close, then what difference does the weight make?? I asked what the filler was so I could look it up in Merck index and perform melting point and he wouldnt answer, just said was a special product to prevent OD, etc. His email was almost condescending and I had my wife read it as well and her comment was "who is this guy, he doesnt seem to know what he is talking about" because he did keep talking around the issue and not answering my questions. He even ended the rather lengthy email by saying "keep on enjoying the product". Oh well, I only ordered 5g so I am sorry for those who ordered big. I almost didnt post because, although I have been around for many years, I dont enjoy getting involved in conflicts. And I even agree with what another gentleman wrote in that when we start messing with items outside of the bodybuilding realm, we open ourselves up to a whole new level of scrutiny, problems, etc. I just thought I would give a heads up to others and to confirm that Jack is not the only one sitting on this who knows what powder with a who knows what magical filler in it. All done for my safety of course. And I was even lucky enough to get double the amount paid for. Sorry to sound like a smart ass, I just hate to feel taken advantage of.

Runfromsafety
01-31-2016, 11:56 AM
I paid, and received a pack well over 2-weeks after the payment was confirmed... probably more like 3 weeks. I can't discuss the order openly but it was absolutely NOT 100% no filler, no binder. It was supposed to be one pure active ingredient, and there are very clearly multiple different things in the powder. I asked him if it was tampered with by someone in his organization, he said no of course not.

So I'm sitting here with what amounts to powdered lunesta (I didn't order that, and he does carry it.. coincidence?) and I paid for something that helps keep anxiety down, so it's been virtually worthless.

He did say I could send it back and he would return the money as long as I returned the FULL amount, or I could send it back and get a trade in for something else. At this point I'll consider it a bust and I'd say there's a chance I wouldn't receive anything in return if i did send it back, so it'd be a waste of money on postage.

Interesting note, another member told me HE was told by QP that they 'recently added fillers' to the product I ordered to prevent people taking too much - so I paid for a certain amount of pure ingredient, but it was actually diluted by filler... so I probably didn't receive anywhere close to the amount I ordered (the order is based on weight - if there was added filler my order should weigh OVER by however much filler was added).

I don't get this guy.... how hard is it to have your shit together when dealing with new customers?

So yeah, if any of that helps, there ya go.
why the hell would you have to return it?! What's he going to do, send it to someone else? Thank you for letting us know what's going on because I was interested in ordering that same thing, I think I'll keep looking. I really hope he makes it right, let me know if I can do anything brother.

JB ROBO
02-01-2016, 11:23 PM
No I understand exactly where you coming from. I simply don't believe in conducting myself that way on the internet regardless of the issue. If he's truly a shit bird wich is proven to be the case, he will continue to burn himself.
Why give him window for excuse is all I'm saying.

JB ROBO
02-01-2016, 11:32 PM
It really is n unfortunate how it played out. Had hopes he would do well.
These dudes are a dime a dozen and always end up showing thier true colors.

And my reason for saying I would order personaly? Well 1 I understand the situation at hand and know the risk, 2 I know people personally who have had really good sucess with the dude wich is suprising seeing how this all played out.

Dont wanna be old
02-01-2016, 11:47 PM
qpusa is the Guilty Culprit here . He deceived staff , vets and good people on all sides of the Globe .
Some people deal with adjudication differently .
DWBO

JB ROBO
02-01-2016, 11:51 PM
qpusa is the Guilty Culprit here . He deceived staff , vets and good people on all sides of the Globe .
Some people deal with adjudication differently .
DWBO
Ya no doubt I 100% agree with that.

suraonyx23
02-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Damn this sucks. Sorry for those who got ripped off.

mnmsnowbeast
02-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Jack,
I feel your pain brother. I too placed an order and it actually landed in just under one week. My order was not for the anxiety aid but was for a strong supplement for pain relief. I too was told "our powders are very pure, 100% pure" so I sent the funds. After the money was sent and right before receiving whatever the fuck it is, I received an email saying that there would be a filler (30% on top of ordered weight) added to prevent abuse and potential OD. I took just a very very small amount and it had zero pain killing effect and zero euphoric effect which this item is known for. When I asked QP he got back to me quick and reminded me that the weight of my order was nearly double what I paid for. Thank You for that QP but when it is not what I paid for, and not even close, then what difference does the weight make?? I asked what the filler was so I could look it up in Merck index and perform melting point and he wouldnt answer, just said was a special product to prevent OD, etc. His email was almost condescending and I had my wife read it as well and her comment was "who is this guy, he doesnt seem to know what he is talking about" because he did keep talking around the issue and not answering my questions. He even ended the rather lengthy email by saying "keep on enjoying the product". Oh well, I only ordered 5g so I am sorry for those who ordered big. I almost didnt post because, although I have been around for many years, I dont enjoy getting involved in conflicts. And I even agree with what another gentleman wrote in that when we start messing with items outside of the bodybuilding realm, we open ourselves up to a whole new level of scrutiny, problems, etc. I just thought I would give a heads up to others and to confirm that Jack is not the only one sitting on this who knows what powder with a who knows what magical filler in it. All done for my safety of course. And I was even lucky enough to get double the amount paid for. Sorry to sound like a smart ass, I just hate to feel taken advantage of.Wow,sorry to hear such bullshit was going on with these new guys,i was a little edgy seeing that they posted up a list when they first started on this board,and most of us thought at the time there prices for some of his smaller grams of powders was priced to high,and he kept on saying how you really get the best price per grm once you take that bigger leap of faith,glad I have my faith in someone much much bigger than he or any of us are lol,but he just kept looking more fishy every time I clicked on his banner to see what was up. Than he took off his list,with no exsplanation at all,said e-mail me,why,why not just leave it up,oh well guess we know now. Glad the OPS took his stuff down than.

wook
02-02-2016, 10:59 PM
No I understand exactly where you coming from. I simply don't believe in conducting myself that way on the internet regardless of the issue. If he's truly a shit bird wich is proven to be the case, he will continue to burn himself.
Why give him window for excuse is all I'm saying.

it's all good brother... I did react poorly to that douche! Couldn't be helped though! Maybe next time I'll be the bigger man... But I doubt it! LOL

twisted
02-02-2016, 11:00 PM
:bigun2::Torch_anim::badass23::1339653023::cnEopLC Y6N9GAac.jpg

twisted
02-02-2016, 11:01 PM
it's all good brother... I did react poorly to that douche! Couldn't be helped though! Maybe next time I'll be the bigger man... But I doubt it! LOL

Yea I doubt it too ;)

FrankTheTank
02-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Wow,sorry to hear such bullshit was going on with these new guys,i was a little edgy seeing that they posted up a list when they first started on this board,and most of us thought at the time there prices for some of his smaller grams of powders was priced to high,and he kept on saying how you really get the best price per grm once you take that bigger leap of faith,glad I have my faith in someone much much bigger than he or any of us are lol,but he just kept looking more fishy every time I clicked on his banner to see what was up. Than he took off his list,with no exsplanation at all,said e-mail me,why,why not just leave it up,oh well guess we know now. Glad the OPS took his stuff down than.

You hit the nail on the head! Try to get people to send more money!

PAiN
02-03-2016, 02:33 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER!!!!

THIS GUY HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PEOPLE WHO LOST OUT IN THIS THREAD.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Cash in mail address

>>>>>>>> DKS LLC

PLEASE ADD WHERE YOUR PACKS CAME FROM AS WELL AS WHERE YOU SENT MONEY AND HOW YOU SENT MONEY TO THIS THREAD SO WE CAN ADD IT TO THE FIRST POST FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

donhelms
02-03-2016, 02:54 PM
I don't agree with the above.. I ordered from him, and i'm trying to lay low.. When you put his info out there, you're jeopardizing me and my safety and that of anyone else who ordered from him. If this board is not about the drama, you would close this thread and any other ones about him and move on. Maybe next time, the people running this board should be more careful about who they let on here. Obviously it didnt' take long for him to degrade mentally. You guys should have caught that before letting him on here. Why didn't anyone also request samples from him?

kawa636
02-03-2016, 03:05 PM
^^^letting in a new sponsor is always risky, y would u post ^something so stupid bro, and dis our whole staff??everyone on here trys to stay on the low side not just u, and watever our admin/mods decide to post in thread is definitely not ur decision,they try an keep this board as safe as possible an ur gona sit here and talk shit..LOL.

PAiN
02-03-2016, 03:09 PM
I don't agree with the above.. I ordered from him, and i'm trying to lay low.. When you put his info out there, you're jeopardizing me and my safety and that of anyone else who ordered from him. If this board is not about the drama, you would close this thread and any other ones about him and move on. Maybe next time, the people running this board should be more careful about who they let on here. Obviously it didnt' take long for him to degrade mentally. You guys should have caught that before letting him on here. Why didn't anyone also request samples from him?

Fuck you and good riddens. Do you think this board opened last week? We have double and triple checked everything on every sponsor who comes here. We turn down dozens of sponsors every week. Some slip through its part of the game but BOP has a better track record than any other board.We will not let scammers get away with anything here. Don't worry your not in jeopardy because the guy doesn't ship anything. We don't hide like bitches and move on. Scammers are called out here and all info posted. If they don't want it done then they shouldn't be scamming. We are doing this to warn everyone. If we closed this and moved on by your stupid fucking logic people would still be getting scammed. Take your stupid fucking comments somewhere else.

kawa636
02-03-2016, 03:17 PM
i was gona call it but figured id wait lol:odezb6y59172B1:

Dont wanna be old
02-03-2016, 04:39 PM

When we talk about a Drama free board it means I won't post what I would like to about your post .

I will let your post speak for itself .
Sorry to tell you that you were not ever going to receive anything .
Laying low or on all fours will not change him from being a scammer .

QPUSA is a scammer and posting his information is necessary.
Anyone on the internet can do a Google search and see his info .
Hope this will deter him from future plans as I know he won't try recycling his Bullshit on this board .
DWBO

bigiron
02-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Placed a pretty good sized order over a month ago been on the road working keep calling home to the wife to see if it's there but nothing ... I've emailed several times get a response but no pack

kawa636
02-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Placed a pretty good sized order over a month ago been on the road working keep calling home to the wife to see if it's there but nothing ... I've emailed several times get a response but no pack

im so sorry bro...

PAiN
02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED CONTACT CVLPHARMA

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/private-sponsor/24527-unfortunate-bop-scammed.html

THEY ARE OFFERING TO HELP THOSE WHO LOST OUT.

bigiron
02-03-2016, 05:44 PM
im so sorry bro...

Sucks man cuz my daugheters birthday is coming up so I can't reorder either

kawa636
02-03-2016, 05:47 PM

fuhhk that suhks.bro ill tell u wat, pm me n i mite be able to help

KingDynamite
02-03-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm in the same boat, patiently waiting but nothing yet. I'm also still receiving responses which leaves some hope but then I have my lady in my ear who's not so optimistic about the situation. All in all, shitty situation to be in.

KingDynamite
02-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Timing definitely sucks with this. Keep your head up bro.

bigiron
02-03-2016, 08:10 PM
fuhhk that suhks.bro ill tell u wat, pm me n i mite be able to help
Very cool my dude

mujeriego
02-03-2016, 09:10 PM
So looks like I was right about this piece of shit all along. And people were telling me to stop when I was giving him a hard time in the beginning. I can smell a scamming piece of shit from a mile away. The wording of posts, the promises, the attitude, the I'm the best source ever and I've been around for years act. Feel bad for the people who got scammed hope he gets what he deserves

wook
02-03-2016, 10:22 PM

Are you kidding me! You deserve everything that fuck does to you!

wook
02-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Are you kidding me! You deserve everything that fuck does to you!

Nevermind! I just noticed he got the Ban Hammer! LOL

FrankTheTank
02-04-2016, 12:48 AM
So looks like I was right about this piece of shit all along. And people were telling me to stop when I was giving him a hard time in the beginning. I can smell a scamming piece of shit from a mile away. The wording of posts, the promises, the attitude, the I'm the best source ever and I've been around for years act. Feel bad for the people who got scammed hope he gets what he deserves

I was kinda away from the board lately. I wish I'd seen all this earlier! Never be worried about speaking your mind around here. It's hard sometimes to tell when people are on a smear campaign or if they're really looking out for others. I say speak up and we will sort it out either way.

wook
02-04-2016, 12:55 AM
I was kinda away from the board lately. I wish I'd seen all this earlier! Never be worried about speaking your mind around here. It's hard sometimes to tell when people are on a smear campaign or if they're really looking out for others. I say speak up and we will sort it out either way.

Unless your going to say something stupid like donhelms did in here! Whoever the fuck he is!

Punk434
02-04-2016, 03:21 AM
I ordered from qp last Monday. He had my cash by Wednesday and then after waiting for a tracking number I asked for an update. I was told that he had his stuff seized on the west coast and that everything would be coming from the warehouse in Singapore. That was 3-4 days ago so I emailed him again earlier today for another update and haven't heard anything. I'm gonna assume that it's safe to say I got worked on this one. Fucking sucks, knew I should have stuck with the sources I know. My fault though, should have known better.

mujeriego
02-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Lol oh trust me brother I'm very far from ever being worried about speaking my mind, a lot of people here can vouch for that. I say it it like it. I was the very first one to call qpusa out right from the beginning when he first set foot here and way before anyone had even made an order. I was asked to stop so I did, guess he had to be given the benefit of the doubt since he was new. But I could tell he was full of shit right from the start

twisted
02-04-2016, 02:54 PM

yea good your banned ....I been on few forums shit the banners are up for months even after members been fucked , shit here they shut that shit down fast imo ......and how are you suppose to know before hand? All we got on the dark side is word of mouth ...there isnt no god damn resumes or school transcripts you dick head .....dude Im glad you banned you fuck nut

Get2daChoppa!
02-05-2016, 12:15 AM
yea good your banned ....I been on few forums shit the banners are up for months even after members been fucked , shit here they shut that shit down fast imo ......and how are you suppose to know before hand? All we got on the dark side is word of mouth ...there isnt no god damn resumes or school transcripts you dick head .....dude Im glad you banned you fuck nut

All of this is why I'm happy to be here and be a part of the brotherhood

LittleLegSally
02-05-2016, 02:25 AM
So do I send the information I recieved from him to someone?

Dont wanna be old
02-05-2016, 02:49 AM
So do I send the information I recieved from him to someone?
Email me at :
[email protected]
DWBO

ItalianMuscle
02-05-2016, 05:21 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER!!!!

Cash in mail address

>>>>>>>> DKS LLC

If you have ordered from this guy since he's been on this board either post up or PM me. People are sending money and not receiving their orders so I would advise that nobody order until we get some confirmations. Like he said himself, they are backed up. So let's not add to the pile....

Access Denied (http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17319016/9125-S-Durango-Dr-Las-Vegas-NV/)

^^ Link to his CIM addy, a storage unit..

Jbray
02-05-2016, 10:55 PM
I was questioning QPusa like crazy and then I was told to stay out of his section per mods, I was having a hard time when he brought all those people to this board that supposed used his products in the past and it was too good to be true his list. I would suggest to ban the guys that came here with him, the ones that supposly "recieved his products and took pics"

mujeriego
02-05-2016, 11:13 PM
No one came here with him, those accounts were him

Jbray
02-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Ok I just wanted to make sure, I know he had 2-3 other accts then. I'm glad we stopped him before this got worst.

Crayon Defender
02-06-2016, 01:03 AM
Apologies for only replying now - been a bit busy. I first approached QP via email after my pack got seized. His usually rapid comms started to slow down from this point, but he eventually offered me a free reship of powders to the same value as my original order. When I asked for his price list, which by then had been removed from "his" forum due to the meds he had on there, he eventually sent it, but also informed me his shipping dept (yeah right) had decided there would be no more free resends. He would, however, throw in free goodies if I placed a new order, so I told him to get stuffed.

Technically I didn't get scammed, I guess, because the pack might have contained legit products. His attitude was quite revolting though, and he saw fit to include some threats about LE now having me in their sights, so rather than keep quiet I decided to post a review of my experience to make sure other brothers think carefully before placing an order.

WU receiver was:

Veronica Florez
2520 ST. ROSE PKWY # 32
LAS VEGAS , NV ,89074

WU cancelled the transfer, so I was requested to do a bank transfer to, which was unfortunately successful:

Bank- Bank of America
Account number- 5010 1682 2713
Routing number: 026009593
SWIFT CODE- BOFAUS3N

Tracking acceptance was from LAS VEGAS, NV 89123 .

I thought this gem was priceless:

"We have more customers then we need. So your threatening of not encouraging anyone to do business with us is irrelevant.
We deal with the right people, serious who understand the game, not kids on BOP. Moreover we are in the US, which is our main market. "

cominback22
02-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Seriously screw this guy.

Dont wanna be old
02-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Apologies for only replying now - been a bit busy. I first approached QP via email after my pack got seized. His usually rapid comms started to slow down from this point, but he eventually offered me a free reship of powders to the same value as my original order. When I asked for his price list, which by then had been removed from "his" forum due to the meds he had on there, he eventually sent it, but also informed me his shipping dept (yeah right) had decided there would be no more free resends. He would, however, throw in free goodies if I placed a new order, so I told him to get stuffed.

Technically I didn't get scammed, I guess, because the pack might have contained legit products. His attitude was quite revolting though, and he saw fit to include some threats about LE now having me in their sights, so rather than keep quiet I decided to post a review of my experience to make sure other brothers think carefully before placing an order.

WU receiver was:

Veronica Florez
2520 ST. ROSE PKWY # 32
LAS VEGAS , NV ,89074

Bank- Bank of America
Account number- 5010 1682 2713 (tel:5010 1682 2713)
Routing number: 026009593 (tel:026009593)
SWIFT CODE- BOFAUS3N

Tracking acceptance was from LAS VEGAS, NV 89123 .

I thought this gem was priceless:

"We have more customers then we need. So your threatening of not encouraging anyone to do business with us is irrelevant.
We deal with the right people, serious who understand the game, not kids on BOP. Moreover we are in the US, which is our main market. "

That's what I'm talking about !!!
Thank you CD
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
02-10-2016, 08:01 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER!!!!

Cash in mail address

>>>>>>>> DKS LLC

David Kosh
Las Vegas , Nevada .

This would be name associated to initials .

I have several emails from those scammed by qpusa .
DWBO

cominback22
02-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I try and refrain from saying things like this, but the fucker needs to bite the curb.

Dont wanna be old
02-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Another Brother emailed this :

The universe will sort him out in the end. Karma is a wonderful thing

Regards
DWBO

loco1
02-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Here's my story fellas I ordered and got pack sent overnight.communication was good but I paid the $50 to have overnights.i got the pack a week later,which I don't care about that.i ordered something that was supposed to be 100% raw too.well I got the pack and didn't see anything in here at first.i did end up looking thru pack and finding it.just so you understand my wife was having our baby so I was rushing.i didn't want it sitting outside.then once found I had people tryand myself and it was not the product I ordered. The product was tested and was not real.

Dont wanna be old
02-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Here's my story fellas I ordered and got pack sent overnight.communication was good but I paid the $50 to have overnights.i got the pack a week later,which I don't care about that.i ordered something that was supposed to be 100% raw too.well I got the pack and didn't see anything in here at first.i did end up looking thru pack and finding it.just so you understand my wife was having our baby so I was rushing.i didn't want it sitting outside.then once found I had people tryand myself and it was not the product I ordered. The product was tested and was not real.
Sorry to hear friend .
Thank you for posting story .
I'm glad that you tested it before taking some and becoming dangerously sick .
Regards
DWBO

murph
02-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Another Brother emailed this :

The universe will sort him out in the end. Karma is a wonderful thing

Regards
DWBO

This is that address on 10/2015
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7076&stc=1

loco1
02-15-2016, 05:36 AM
Sorry to hear friend .
Thank you for posting story .
I'm glad that you tested it before taking some and becoming dangerously sick .
Regards
DWBO
Bro it's part of the game man.this is why I should always stick with ppl like Mb.

crazylegs80
02-25-2016, 06:49 AM
Return address on pack:
8520 W Sunset BLVD #201
Los Angeles, CA 90045

CIM address:
DKS LLC
Storage Unit #2302
9125 S. Durango Dr
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

That's all I got, ended up with 1 pack, finally got it tested. 100% Bunk.
Never received the rest of my order and don't plan to. Hopefully this faggot has choked on a dick by now.
Sorry if this some repeated info, just posting up what I have.

LittleLegSally
02-25-2016, 06:53 AM
Return address on pack:
8520 W Sunset BLVD #201
Los Angeles, CA 90045

CIM address:
DKS LLC
Storage Unit #2302
9125 S. Durango Dr
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

That's all I got, ended up with 1 pack, finally got it tested. 100% Bunk.
Never received the rest of my order and don't plan to. Hopefully this faggot has choked on a dick by now.
Sorry if this some repeated info, just posting up what I have.
Update. I also recieved.my package full of garbage

LittleLegSally
02-25-2016, 06:54 AM
Let's say my clients were pissed

loco1
10-08-2016, 11:35 AM
ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED CONTACT CVLPHARMA

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/private-sponsor/24527-unfortunate-bop-scammed.html

THEY ARE OFFERING TO HELP THOSE WHO LOST OUT.

Damn I wish I would of seen this month's ago.owell

PAiN
10-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Bro it's part of the game man.this is why I should always stick with ppl like Mb.

Damn I wish I would of seen this month's ago.owell

You did. You commented in February when it happened.

sumguy
08-16-2017, 02:02 AM
CIM address:
DKS LLC
Storage Unit #2302
9125 S. Durango Dr
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

Google Maps (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Storage+Durango+Blue+Diamond/@36.0222305,-115.279068,623m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x80c8c81e8152436f:0x 720ad0f1b62c9648!2s9125+S+Durango+Dr+%232302,+Las+ Vegas,+NV+89113!3b1!8m2!3d36.0223418!4d-115.2803592!3m4!1s0x80c8c81ea2425aed:0x9486f3421af 21494!8m2!3d36.022393!4d-115.2801469)

I know this thread is a year old or more, I was just researching scammers & sending cash for skittles and wound up here. But at any rate the above Google link is the scammers storage unit. Maybe if someone lives in that area you could look him up and maybe he's still there? :584908:---> :9di5NlZBqUxpZ2w6WD.--> :smileydies:--> :xxsnixper: --> :snip_2641: ---> :1074905494431_10716---> :ani7373773-358: --> :hOaiTXhL3VGV2vC0.jp--> :1339653023: ---> :56zEO0U79M6XH.jpg: ---> :UjK3aQj: ---> :1948818-1288563855- ---> :rambo chuck norris: ---> :4xfNfp759Ahngd.jpg:---> :bash1: ---> :snipersmilie::avbox_2441: ---> :flamethrowingsmiley---> :Torch_anim: :2gunsfiring_v1: :poss1:---> --->:tumblr_m3n2vkLEcY1q ---> :sniper shot: -->:greenchainsaw:---> :fightin_baby: --->:SzLMTJwQVzLB8St.jpg