PDA

View Full Version : Thank all who helped in a time of need.

JUSTBASSIN
02-05-2016, 03:30 AM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6891&stc=1 Nov, 2015 my liver levels were 190/189. Since your feed back to me they have been going down. I think the synthergine was a big blast. But I must add I was during NAC and TUDCA all together. I did not have time to research, due to the continues rise in my lever values. My concern was not cost of the products or what worked best. My mission was to stop the rising of the values. The mission was complete. The doctors were totally against me taking those products. After seeing my lab work yesterday the doctor said see those supplement caused the rise. I said, no I was not taking them during the last two years of my high liver values. But I did take them in Jan and still up to date. He did not know what to say. He later said what's the name of those products again? Shame you can't even trust doctors. Sorry about the side ways labs.

PAiN
02-14-2016, 11:17 PM
I learned a long time ago to only listen to half the shit a doctor says. If they aren't into bodybuilding or training then they have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to what you are doing. Most docs are anti-test\anti-health.

cybrsage
02-16-2016, 05:32 AM
You would think more doctors would understand how the liver works - seeing as they all check liver functions every time they order blood work to be done!

JUSTBASSIN
02-17-2016, 01:42 AM
So true sometimes it makes you feel some doctors are at a lost. I force my lab work every 3 months Due to my history.