PDA

View Full Version : Thank all who helped in a time of need.

JUSTBASSIN
02-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Want to thank all for steering me in the right direction during my three year struggle to high liver values. Nov, 2015 they were 198/179. From the middle of Dec to a few days ago, they have been going down. I believe the Synthergine played a big role. But I also took the NAC and TUDCA. I had no time to research to see what worked better, nor was I worried about cost of these products. My mission was to conquer a three year battle. Thanks to the board help it was a success. Doctors told me not to take it because they believed it was the cause of my high levels. Doctors are so thick headed and self centered, God forbid if you tell them you want to try something they can't prescribe. After them viewing my labs, they were surprise that not only did I continue taking the products against their orders, but that it brought my levels down.. Thanks again.http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6904&stc=1 Sorry about the sideways pic.

Dont wanna be old
02-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Glad everything worked out .
Its called practicing Medicine since it's not a exact science .
If you study medicine it seems no corporations found a cure for anything .
It was always individuals .
There was a cure for AIDS since 1990 but there was more money to be made in the treatment of the disease .
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/cancer1/sam.htm
If that doesn't interest you think how the people in Flint feel drinking the water .
I graduated Flint Southwestern HS 1982 .

Cheers
DWBO

Runfromsafety
02-06-2016, 11:12 AM
Glad everything worked out .
Its called practicing Medicine since it's not a exact science .
If you study medicine it seems no corporations found a cure for anything .
It was always individuals .
There was a cure for AIDS since 1990 but there was more money to be made in the treatment of the disease .
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/cancer1/sam.htm
If that doesn't interest you think how the people in Flint feel drinking the water .
I graduated Flint Southwestern HS 1982 .

Cheers
DWBODWBO, excellent point!! Thank you for posting this!! Justbassin I'm glad things are working out bro and I commend you on having the balls to do what you knew would work and go against the dr. I'm sure he is a decent doctor but there are so much politics in medicine, people really have to do what they know is best for them. I appreciate you sharing your story bro, please keep us updated!

Mountain-Man
02-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Happy to see ur liver is doing much better bro

cybrsage
02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
There are many studies on the effectiveness of UDCA (prescription only) and how it benefits the liver. TUDCA was created with the addition of Taurine to the drug to make it acceptable for OTC sales. Studies have shown that TUDCA is actually slightly more effective than UDCA in liver repair! Not enough to cause someone to change from one to the other, but still - prescription only vs OTC with the OTC winning is quite remarkable.

JUSTBASSIN
02-11-2016, 03:31 AM
Thanks brother..
Happy to see ur liver is doing much better bro