PDA

View Full Version : Why Stack Clomid and Novladex

murph
02-06-2016, 12:10 PM
What is the point in using both SERM's during PCT? from what I have read Novla gives you all you need (please keep in mind that I really don't know shit) I am just looking for some opinion's I know a lot of people have different PCT protocols ,,,,Thanks Murph

jonathansingleton25
02-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Actually nolva is very selective too the the receptors in the breast glands and is awsome for preventing rebound gyno and will help some with other areas and hpta recovery but clomid is much better for hpta recovery and getting your natty test rolling again. Serms are SELECTIVE estrogen receptor modulators and they function a little differantly if I used only one it would be clomid as recovery is the primary goal in pct and it out performs tamoxafin there but they work synergistically and awsome together. I actually used research nolva and pharm clomid together when used too pct. No I just blast and cruise

kubes
02-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Agreed they both work very we'll together. Nolvadex is amazing for gyno prevention during pct as well

murph
02-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Right on, Thanks for the post.

bobhead
02-07-2016, 03:25 AM
How much quicker does one recover from the stack.

kubes
02-07-2016, 03:33 AM
How much quicker does one recover from the stack.

No one can really answer that there are to many variables. You want to put your body in the best position to recover endogenous testosterone production and then go from there