PDA

View Full Version : my arms are screwed now pics from today surgery

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Surgery pics today,one each hand,carpell tunnel cuts,one healed up,other just starting,and tried 3 different angles to show the 4 bandaids from them scars,and the huge bruise,and one left arm flexed,still looks better than the other one,but looks like shit compared to where I was last summer.

twisted
02-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Cool looking pics ;) ......wow thats one nasty looking bruise damn .....hey those arms look decent a few days in gym and they will be like tree trunks ;) .....ok so this is was last surgery correct ? And now road to f
recovery starts !!:entr542:

Dont wanna be old
02-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Muscle memory will have those guns swole in no time .
How long is recovery before you can get your iron fix ?
DWBO

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Cool looking pics ;) ......wow thats one nasty looking bruise damn .....hey those arms look decent a few days in gym and they will be like tree trunks ;) .....ok so this is was last surgery correct ? And now road to f
recovery starts !!:entr542:Lets hope so,my first day of therapy starts this Tuesday the 9th,we will see what torture that brings...he he

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Muscle memory will have those guns swole in no time .
How long is recovery before you can get your iron fix ?
DWBOI guess it will depend on how my therapy goes brother,i start my first one this coming Tuesday the 9th,if things go good,i will start light load anything at there shop,sense its my old gym,they have all most everything one needs to build a solid body to compete with.

twisted
02-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Lets hope so,my first day of therapy starts this Tuesday the 9th,we will see what torture that brings...he he

Your goin to cruise therapy and pumoin iron in no time .......: )

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 09:07 PM
brother I sure hope so,sense I only have 16 wks at best.

jtip1810
02-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Shit bro your still bigger than me. I think your gonna be surprise at how much comes back in 16wks time. Looks like your headed in the right direction my friend.

I'm sitting on my ass the rest of the day and eating all kinds of stuff I shouldn't have its super bowl Sunday[emoji41]

twisted
02-07-2016, 11:15 PM
I'm sitting on my ass the rest of the day and eating all kinds of stuff I shouldn't have its super bowl Sunday[emoji41]

Your my idol lmfao

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Shit bro your still bigger than me. I think your gonna be surprise at how much comes back in 16wks time. Looks like your headed in the right direction my friend.

I'm sitting on my ass the rest of the day and eating all kinds of stuff I shouldn't have its super bowl Sunday[emoji41]Enjoy my young brother,neither one of us got the team there we wanted to watch,maybe next year.

Bullrush
02-07-2016, 11:27 PM
You be back where u were before surgery in no time.. the ruff part is the therapy, which is a slow process...

mnmsnowbeast
02-07-2016, 11:30 PM
You be back where u were before surgery in no time.. the ruff part is the therapy, which is a slow process...Yes,that is what I am afraid of Bull,man that shit will hurt once he starts to stretch my right arm,so my elbow goes straight,fuck I may pass out from the pain,and of course this coming Tuesday,we get yet another snowstorm here on the east coast.

Bullrush
02-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Yes,that is what I am afraid of Bull,man that shit will hurt once he starts to stretch my right arm,so my elbow goes straight,fuck I may pass out from the pain,and of course this coming Tuesday,we get yet another snowstorm here on the east coast.
Your a beast and an inspiration, u will get though this.. Just say Fuck the pain and think about the future gainz.. we all got your back..

mnmsnowbeast
02-09-2016, 05:50 AM
Your a beast and an inspiration, u will get though this.. Just say Fuck the pain and think about the future gainz.. we all got your back..Thank you so much Bull,i will give it a hard push,and with the love and support from you guys and gals,i will get threw it ok.

benlash74
02-09-2016, 12:08 PM
You are one tough old dude. Showing the young pups a thing or two about dedicated and willpower. You truly are a great inspiration. At 42 you have made me realize I am just a young pup and still have many more years of training in me. I have no doubt you will be back at it out training most of us in no time.

twisted
02-09-2016, 12:20 PM
You are one tough old dude. Showing the young pups a thing or two about dedicated and willpower. You truly are a great inspiration. At 42 you have made me realize I am just a young pup and still have many more years of training in me. I have no doubt you will be back at it out training most of us in no time.

He is book full of knowledge and he doesnt hesitate to share it either ;) ....great guy ;)

mnmsnowbeast
02-14-2016, 01:47 AM
Thanks so much you guys are great to be around and listen to our triumphs and our loss's it is what keeps us going,hats off to benlash and twisted and all the guys and gals who support each other,it don't get any better than this.

Bigsteamy638
02-15-2016, 12:37 AM
Damn bro that looks painful. Stay positive and good luck healing.

twisted
02-15-2016, 12:53 AM
Damn bro that looks painful. Stay positive and good luck healing.

Snowbeast is a animal he will bounce back ;)

Chad Ray
02-15-2016, 05:08 PM
I agree!! Muscle memory does exist. I am testimony to that fact!

twisted
02-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I agree!! Muscle memory does exist. I am testimony to that fact!

How are you doin chad ?.....

mnmsnowbeast
02-27-2016, 02:24 AM
Well,the therapy is starting to help,we stretch the shit out of it every other day,and than I stretch it every day at home,today before my session with the PT I did a few sets of smith press's,seated just the bar,than I added 10lbs per side,did another set,can still feel the pressure when bringing the bar down to the contracted pos. at full exstension it feels ok,but the load I am using is so fucken light my 2 year old greatgrandson could push it lol, than moved the incline bench to 60 degrees,and did a set of incline bench press,and tried to stretch it at the bottom,so I could feel it touch my upper neck/chest area,next set drop bench back to 45 degrees,same thing,ok that was enough,went to cybex seated bench press,selectorized machine did 2 sets of 30lbs felt ok,but if I had added any more weight,my elbow would not like it. Than to cybex low row/rear delt machine,2 sets each of rows and rear delts 30lb again,and to cable pressdown for tri's,rope first 2 sets light 30lbs and 40lbs,next bar pressdowns 60lbs 2 sets,could feel it not liking that much weight yet,and final cross bench lat stretch with e-z curl bar,wide grip 10lbs a side 3 sets of 5 reps,but holding the stretch at the bottom,on every rep,than a 45lb dumbbell stretch 2 sets and hold at bottom. Than off to therapy,than to dentist for my cleaning.

benlash74
02-27-2016, 04:16 AM
Feels good just to be pushing some weight though right? Light or not it's what we live for! Keep pushing on brother. Your an inspiration to alot of us.

twisted
02-27-2016, 04:26 AM
Feels good just to be pushing some weight though right? Light or not it's what we live for! Keep pushing on brother. Your an inspiration to alot of us.

Snowbeast is insane never does he just sits idle lmao .....always pushes his self

simplydumb
02-27-2016, 04:32 AM
My mom had the same surgery in both hands too. After recovery she had such better use of her hands. You'll be fine bro. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. Do your recovery right the first time and you'll be back lifting before you know it, and hopefully your hands won't hurt after your workout anymore.

mnmsnowbeast
02-27-2016, 05:36 AM
Feels good just to be pushing some weight though right? Light or not it's what we live for! Keep pushing on brother. Your an inspiration to alot of us.Yes it does feel great,ya it still hurts,but the pain is less and less every day,thanks brother,you have a great workout yourself,and don't get hurt,like I have in the past.

mnmsnowbeast
02-27-2016, 05:38 AM
Snowbeast is insane never does he just sits idle lmao .....always pushes his selfYa I guess I do some exstream shit lol,my living room,has a life cycle,bedroom a treadmill,and back to the living room I have stamina x hyperextension/glute/ham machine,surrounded by dumbells ha ha ok so I am slightly addicted,we all have to have some addictions,dont we !

mnmsnowbeast
02-27-2016, 05:40 AM
My mom had the same surgery in both hands too. After recovery she had such better use of her hands. You'll be fine bro. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. Do your recovery right the first time and you'll be back lifting before you know it, and hopefully your hands won't hurt after your workout anymore.Good to hear my friend,its lifting that has caused most all my problems,in the past 40 years of working and lifting it does take its toll,thanks brother,stay healthy,and you will be able to lift for the next 40 years yourself.

simplydumb
02-28-2016, 08:30 PM
You're welcome my friend, I wish you a speedy recovery and that my post gave you some hope. I'm working real hard on the staying healthy part haha.

mnmsnowbeast
03-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Ya,it feels better today,i did not do thearapy today because I had wicked nose bleeds again,left nostril has been cotarised twice before,when my BP is up,for whatever reason,and it appears as though my allagies are starting to flar up early this year,may be due to the rooler coster weather,so like today I got on a sneezing fit,that would last for a solid 2 hrs,it goes in spurts of 15-25 sneezes in a row none stop,that was what caused the nose bleed today. So I missed my turn to get my arm tweeked,because it does help,when someone torques on it,to straighten the tendon,its painfull but helpful.

mnmsnowbeast
03-03-2016, 10:48 PM
well this is today,the long scar is starting to heal up ok,plus a couple bicep shots,so you can see the difference between the right bi which is almost 1" smaller,than the left,which still peakes up somemore,and one of my gut sitting down,i am stopping my DNP cycle short,because I am having problems with my BP and nose bleeds.

twisted
03-03-2016, 11:49 PM
well this is today,the long scar is starting to heal up ok,plus a couple bicep shots,so you can see the difference between the right bi which is almost 1" smaller,than the left,which still peakes up somemore,and one of my gut sitting down,i am stopping my DNP cycle short,because I am having problems with my BP and nose bleeds.

I gotta tell ya your looking pretty damn good ....biceps still lookin good and your stomach isnt bad at all ....;)

mnmsnowbeast
03-04-2016, 12:44 AM
I gotta tell ya your looking pretty damn good ....biceps still lookin good and your stomach isnt bad at all ....;)Thanks twisted,but we are generally our worst critics,i know I am always hard on myself,if you think it looks better,than I will start thinking maybe I can get R done lol.

twisted
03-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Thanks twisted,but we are generally our worst critics,i know I am always hard on myself,if you think it looks better,than I will start thinking maybe I can get R done lol.

Sir your in damn good shape ;)

mnmsnowbeast
03-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Sir your in damn good shape ;)Thank you brother,i know you know what to look for in a bodybuilder,so that means a lot coming from you twisted.

mnmsnowbeast
04-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Well,my arm is starting to come around,no don't have any big size increase,maybe 1/2" from where it was,but it and elbow are now letting me do some things in my workout I could not do two weeks ago. Today I could almost run 2 plates a side on hammer incline machine,when I started on the hammer back a month ago I could barley use one 25 lb plate,and today I started with a 45 than 45 and 25 and than a dime for a total of 80 lb on each side,i know it aint much weight to anyone getting huge,but on a reconstructed elbow and carpel tunnel on both hands,its a big deal lol and them sets were all for 10-18 reps. And than I was able to do smith declines with a 45 on each side,than 15 more and than a dime more,for a total 160 lbs for 3 sets of 12-14 man it felt good to get a pump,and than I set the bench flat,and hammered out 3 sets at 160 lbs for 10-12 more,and finally 3 sets of grey wide band,one arm standing contractions crossing the chest,like a one arm cable crossover,all this was done after a good warm back workout before chest. Ya Hoo.

mnmsnowbeast
04-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Hi gang,healing is starting to show good signs,but elbow may be the long holdout till the end,both hands appear to have healed,until you push down or on to any thing,i could not do a dip to save my hyde if I had to right now,so I wear gloves and it does help some,but not enough to push or pull any kind of weight,but I am starting to workout some. All in time I guess,thanks for having my back. beast

twisted
04-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Hi gang,healing is starting to show good signs,but elbow may be the long holdout till the end,both hands appear to have healed,until you push down or on to any thing,i could not do a dip to save my hyde if I had to right now,so I wear gloves and it does help some,but not enough to push or pull any kind of weight,but I am starting to workout some. All in time I guess,thanks for having my back. beast

Slow and steady wins the race foresure big man ......as long as there progress its a win ;)

mnmsnowbeast
04-25-2016, 11:19 PM
Well,it sure is slow going,at times I feel strong as hell,and want to do everything,and other times,feel weak,and not interested in doing any lifting at all,i just cant figure this out,so much time away,you would think I would be itching to tear shit up,well that is if I was not so sore still,in the hands and elbow,now my shoulder is starting to flar back up,so I started to add in some deca I had from Paxton,not sure if the shit is still good,or if it ever was,but I have loaded up with 600 mg of deca,and 200 mg of NPP I found,but my knees are still so sore,i can hardly bend down to sit on the shitter. Well today was back and chest,so I did back first,cause I did chest first the last time,and the last time out on incline smith press,i did go up to 170lb for 8 reps,so 160 went up for 10 good ones and I said fuck it,and threw on 20 more,and was surprised at 8 clean reps,than did it for one more set of 6 clean reps,than back down to 110lb for 14 good ones,but I did have a desent back workout to,so maybe the strength is coming back some,i hope so,sense I am at 800mg of test E a week,and the deca I mentioned,with some test P mixed in a couple times a week. Well bed time,5am comes early,for this old man.

twisted
04-25-2016, 11:36 PM
Damn you sound down big man ....hey I went thru something similiar and it passed....keep your head up and stay the course !! Take recovery slow and steady dont rush it and most important is stay positive !!!

mnmsnowbeast
04-27-2016, 12:41 AM
Damn you sound down big man ....hey I went thru something similiar and it passed....keep your head up and stay the course !! Take recovery slow and steady dont rush it and most important is stay positive !!!Ya,thanks bro,some days are better than others,i think a lot has to do with just being back at work,and working out in a new gym,that does not have half the stuff I was used to having,so I am doing things a little different now,some of it is old school.

twisted
04-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Ya,thanks bro,some days are better than others,i think a lot has to do with just being back at work,and working out in a new gym,that does not have half the stuff I was used to having,so I am doing things a little different now,some of it is old school.

Hang in there big man ...things will start to come together !!

mnmsnowbeast
05-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi guys,have been away for a while,sick all last week,only worked out one day,than Friday at PT I did chest on there cybex stuff and smith machine,hand still sore when I put moderate weight on each palm,i was able to do a set of incline press for upper chest at 180lbs for 10,and 3 work up sets from 110-160lbs,than decline press,same machine,with 200 lbs 3 sets 8-10 and dubbed with flat on same smith 3 sets light 160 down to 110,mixing it up with back cybes pulldowns up to 210 lbs for 2 sets of 12 and cybes low rows same weight,than finished off 4 sets of cable flys standing,desent pump. I hit shoulder with 1cc of AP suspension pre workout,and normal 800 mg test as my base test and add in some prope 100mg 3 times a week. Things getting better now,elbow and tricep insertion is still ugly.

twisted
05-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Hi guys,have been away for a while,sick all last week,only worked out one day,than Friday at PT I did chest on there cybex stuff and smith machine,hand still sore when I put moderate weight on each palm,i was able to do a set of incline press for upper chest at 180lbs for 10,and 3 work up sets from 110-160lbs,than decline press,same machine,with 200 lbs 3 sets 8-10 and dubbed with flat on same smith 3 sets light 160 down to 110,mixing it up with back cybes pulldowns up to 210 lbs for 2 sets of 12 and cybes low rows same weight,than finished off 4 sets of cable flys standing,desent pump. I hit shoulder with 1cc of AP suspension pre workout,and normal 800 mg test as my base test and add in some prope 100mg 3 times a week. Things getting better now,elbow and tricep insertion is still ugly.

Hang in there brother ...as long as there is improvement you will be fine ...

Dick
05-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Perfect timing to get them legs swole ;)

twisted
05-09-2016, 12:37 AM
Perfect timing to get them legs swole ;)

Hey there you go !!

mnmsnowbeast
05-29-2016, 11:12 PM
quads are a big problem right now,i am waiting on my pain doc. to see me,about injecting the knees now,hams are no problem,rest of the body is starting to come around,just need to get the pain out of my knees,mick.

twisted
05-29-2016, 11:16 PM
quads are a big problem right now,i am waiting on my pain doc. to see me,about injecting the knees now,hams are no problem,rest of the body is starting to come around,just need to get the pain out of my knees,mick.

A couple injections and you should feel some sorta relief brother .....nice to hear an update from ya my man .....

mnmsnowbeast
05-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Hey there you go !!Wish it was that easy,bro.Looks like I will do june my self,and start coach back up for july,thru oct 29 contest day. Maybe next week,i will start a new log for my 20 week contest prep,sucks I cant run any growth or slin,doctors orders per my cardioligest,he don't want to take any chances the tightening around my valve gets any tighter,growth grows everything,internally and external lol,i am starting to get stuff working again,but still very stiff.

twisted
05-29-2016, 11:38 PM
Wish it was that easy,bro.Looks like I will do june my self,and start coach back up for july,thru oct 29 contest day. Maybe next week,i will start a new log for my 20 week contest prep,sucks I cant run any growth or slin,doctors orders per my cardioligest,he don't want to take any chances the tightening around my valve gets any tighter,growth grows everything,internally and external lol,i am starting to get stuff working again,but still very stiff.
Make sure you follow drs orders brother ....soumds like you gotta a plan hammered out !..

jolter604
05-30-2016, 02:00 AM
Let those pipes heal they will fill out fast ,I read some one else say muscle memory!!!

mnmsnowbeast
05-30-2016, 10:15 PM
Doctor saids all is good,i just cant run HGH till the heart gets fixed,but test,tren and EQ oh ya,plus some T bol,is working ok for now,arm has been doing ok,but todays chest workout tested it a tad to much,it swelled up at the lump area of scar tissue,which has been the size of a golf ball sense the surgery,but I don't have time to cry about a little swelled up body parts,i got some growing to do,if I want to be in an open class in oct.

mnmsnowbeast
05-30-2016, 10:17 PM
Let those pipes heal they will fill out fast ,I read some one else say muscle memory!!!Hi bro,ya,it appears as though its memory is like mine is now,not good lol,they forgot I once had 20 inch arms,and now struggle to pump 18's bad memory,ha ha ya I am taking it easy fore me. thanks beast

jolter604
05-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Hi bro,ya,it appears as though its memory is like mine is now,not good lol,they forgot I once had 20 inch arms,and now struggle to pump 18's bad memory,ha ha ya I am taking it easy fore me. thanks beast
Yeah when I was 21 I was the same weight but had huge arms.lmao age is the enemy.

twisted
05-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Doctor saids all is good,i just cant run HGH till the heart gets fixed,but test,tren and EQ oh ya,plus some T bol,is working ok for now,arm has been doing ok,but todays chest workout tested it a tad to much,it swelled up at the lump area of scar tissue,which has been the size of a golf ball sense the surgery,but I don't have time to cry about a little swelled up body parts,i got some growing to do,if I want to be in an open class in oct.

Keep up with the progress just as long as your not hurting yourself ....

mnmsnowbeast
06-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Keep up with the progress just as long as your not hurting yourself ....Hi bo,ya,i am hurting right now,wrist hurts like hell,i am sure its from running straight bar curls,to try and get my bad arm to suprenate more for peak,sometimes we can only force so much at a time,that and the fact that I am just starting to run free weight bars and dumbells,sense my surgery,was keeping to machines and smith machine.

twisted
06-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Hope it eases up brother ....

macedog24
06-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Surgery pics today,one each hand,carpell tunnel cuts,one healed up,other just starting,and tried 3 different angles to show the 4 bandaids from them scars,and the huge bruise,and one left arm flexed,still looks better than the other one,but looks like shit compared to where I was last summer.

Dam, mnmsnowbeast!!! Ouch...heal up .. you will be back before you know it.

mnmsnowbeast
06-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Dam, mnmsnowbeast!!! Ouch...heal up .. you will be back before you know it.Thanks brother,its healing,but slowly,my contest approaches quickly,oct.29th.