PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol (Stanozolol) Injectable vs oral. Seeking opinions.

Jozifp103
02-09-2016, 06:44 PM
I'd like to hear some opinions on injectable vs. oral Winny. Which do you prefer and why?

Some like the convenience of orals because you can avoid daily pinning.

But there are also claims that injecting it allows the compound to skip the first pass through the liver, thus leaving more active compound in the blood stream, and putting less stress on the lover. How much truth is behind this? I don't know personally. Afterall it's still a 17aa steroid.

Also the injections supposedly hurt like hell...

So with all that aside, has anyone noticed a difference in overall results with either one? If not, then why bother with injectable at all if live damage and results will be the same?
http://i64.tinypic.com/214a5hs.jpghttp://i67.tinypic.com/24drmh3.jpg

Bullseye Forever
02-10-2016, 12:03 AM
I've never tried winny at all so good thread man!!

PAiN
02-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Either one for me. If I am doing alot of shots I just mix it in. If not I just pop a couple of tabs. I couldn't tell a different in the two.

eforce
02-10-2016, 12:33 AM
I have also done both and couldn't tell a difference either. The convenience of popping a pill whenever is a lot easier for busy ppl. I also have not noticed a difference in splitting doses so its in the blood stream all day vs one big dose.

wook
02-10-2016, 12:41 AM
If I'm pinning daily anyway, then I prefer injectable winny/drol/dbol simply because it is supposed to be easier on the liver.... But if I'm not, and am pinning only 2-3 times/week, I'll just drop some tabs... I can't tell any difference really!

Jozifp103
02-10-2016, 12:25 PM
If I'm pinning daily anyway, then I prefer injectable winny/drol/dbol simply because it is supposed to be easier on the liver.... But if I'm not, and am pinning only 2-3 times/week, I'll just drop some tabs... I can't tell any difference really!
​That's also what I've hear. I'd like to know how true that really is.

dexitrim
02-11-2016, 09:15 PM
I just read some interesting info on Winny. The article states that injectable Winny causes a lot more nitrogen retention than the oral version, and that the oral version binds to SHBG at much higher rate than the injectable version.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/winstrol-oral-vs-injectable/

I went through a 30ml jug of vet grade Winstrol-V back in the late '80s, but I don't remember it being painful. Nevertheless, because everyone complains about severe pip, I have since always stuck with the oral version. However, I might try it again someday if I can get it in oil rather than water.

Bullseye Forever
02-11-2016, 09:16 PM
I just read some interesting info on Winny. The article states that injectable Winny causes a lot more nitrogen retention than the oral version, and that the oral version binds to SHBG at much higher rate than the injectable version.

I went through a 30ml jug of vet grade Winstrol-V back in the late '80s, but I don't remember it being painful. Nevertheless, because everyone complains about severe pip, I have since always stuck with the oral version. However, I might try it again someday if I can get it in oil rather than water.

Thanks man for the very good post!!

Rubix1
02-14-2016, 11:00 PM
Winny is good, but you will hear that it will fuck with your joints. Just keep npp on hand to help with the pain.

Buddhayoyo
02-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Inj water based winny used to be the most abused Aas in the 80s by young people, even teenagers, it had a massive explosion for the ability of reduce body fat and increase muscle mass quick, many users were models and fitness enthusiast but sadly many teenagers used it just to b cool and not know any risks at young age, Now days winny isn't that popular and u can find oral versions mostly and barely any water based, EP carries and recently I bought some, I'll give it a try since I've never done it cuz I'm afraid to dry my joints, I rather do the inj version over any oral always

Jozifp103
02-17-2016, 01:00 PM

Nice post! Good info bro.

Inj water based winny used to be the most abused Aas in the 80s by young people, even teenagers, it had a massive explosion for the ability of reduce body fat and increase muscle mass quick, many users were models and fitness enthusiast but sadly many teenagers used it just to b cool and not know any risks at young age, Now days winny isn't that popular and u can find oral versions mostly and barely any water based, EP carries and recently I bought some, I'll give it a try since I've never done it cuz I'm afraid to dry my joints, I rather do the inj version over any oral always
Yea the joint issues will happen with either form of administration. That's the only thing keeping me from using it regularly. some people add low dose deca or npp to keep joints lubricated.

Cobra Strike
02-17-2016, 01:51 PM
I love injectable winni. Winni suspended in oil doesnt hurt at all. I get alot more noticable effects from the inject and more aggression. It hits much harder. Then of course the nitrogen and shbg properties are better as well. I cant get enough dam winni in me!!

Jozifp103
02-17-2016, 06:44 PM
I love injectable winni. Winni suspended in oil doesnt hurt at all. I get alot more noticable effects from the inject and more aggression. It hits much harder. Then of course the nitrogen and shbg properties are better as well. I cant get enough dam winni in me!!

I'd definitely be more willing to try oil based as opposed to water based. Maybe I'll talk to PSL about making this happen.

Bullseye Forever
02-17-2016, 10:53 PM

I feel the same about CVL masteron dude lol!![emoji123]