PDA

View Full Version : Don't mean to brag....

wook
02-10-2016, 12:57 AM
But for all the nay sayers and shit talkers out there, the Denver Broncos just kicked the shit out of the Panthers and are World Champions! Amazing! We had one million people at the parade today! One million crazy fans and no problems! At the Super Bowl, it was like a home game there were so many Broncos fans there! :raspberry23:

PAiN
02-10-2016, 01:52 AM
But for all the nay sayers and shit talkers out there, the Denver Broncos just kicked the shit out of the Panthers and are World Champions! Amazing! We had one million people at the parade today! One million crazy fans and no problems! At the Super Bowl, it was like a home game there were so many Broncos fans there! :raspberry23:

I noticed the same thing! There was nothing but orange everywhere!

Go Broncos!!!

Did you see cam back away from that fumble? LOL

Dick
02-10-2016, 01:55 AM
The defense owned that ass, Cam Newton is a pathetic loser. Glad you guys won, hopefully they won't be taking selfies and dabbing to much next year.... Karma is a bitch..

Looks like the Falcons won't be getting Von Miller either damn it.

Glad you guys won!!

kubes
02-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Congrats wook best defense I have seen in a very long time!

Mfire
02-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Where did superman go? Hehehehe

cominback22
02-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Cam Newton is a great athlete. Doesn't change the fact that he is one of the least humble players in the league. I'm so glad the Broncos beat up on him. Peyton Manning is one of the most humble dudes in the NFL. He deserved to win, he's a student of the game. May have not played the best but he led them to a win....It didn't hurt to have the D shut down the dabbing either.

gtecthefuture
02-11-2016, 03:46 AM
Good to see a legend like Peyton go out on top, doesn't usually happen that way. Besides I like my champions on PED's.

crazylegs80
02-11-2016, 05:36 AM
Peyton Manning is a model athlete and I enjoyed the Fuck out of watching that game. Congrats Wook, I know that was huge for you bro!