PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the Domestic US labs gone?

Tooreal11
02-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Has anyone noticed how many domestic US labs have just disappeared? Was it lack of payment options or is everyone just getting busted?? I've been overseas working for over a year and many real domestic guys are gone...Superior got busted heard that

PAiN
02-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Did you happen to notice the other 20+ on the homepage?

NY REBEL
02-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Robolics still going strong brother..

Runfromsafety
02-12-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't know, but it would seem that dealing any product that is illegal or frowned upon by our government can only stay under the radar so long. Or maybe once LE notices a source doing a lot of business and generating a certain amount of money, they become a target. I'd be interested to learn more though.

suraonyx23
02-12-2016, 11:55 PM
How about taking the time to actually look. A blind man with no head could spot em if he looked

Bullrush
02-13-2016, 12:05 AM
How about taking the time to actually look. A blind man with no head could spot em if he looked
Not only that, why was this topic his first and only post.. sounds kinda shady to me.

benlash74
02-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Not only that, why was this topic his first and only post.. sounds kinda shady to me.

When keeping it tooreal Goes wrong.

twisted
02-13-2016, 01:40 PM
Has anyone noticed how many domestic US labs have just disappeared? Was it lack of payment options or is everyone just getting busted?? I've been overseas working for over a year and many real domestic guys are gone...Superior got busted heard that

Sounds like an LE question...;) .....:homeroriendo_origin

Dont wanna be old
02-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Sounds like an LE question...;) .....:homeroriendo_origin
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/bdpopeye/popeyes%20pix/2-172.jpg~original (http://s528.photobucket.com/user/bdpopeye/media/popeyes%20pix/2-172.jpg.html)

Clutch7
02-13-2016, 04:00 PM

1. Make an intro
2. read the rules
3. On the front page, theirs literally about 15 us domestic sponsors

ironjulius
02-13-2016, 04:46 PM
welcome to BOP

suraonyx23
02-13-2016, 11:42 PM
1. Make an intro
2. read the rules
3. On the front page, theirs literally about 15 us domestic sponsors
#3 would actually involve looking which alot of people want to be spoon fed.

21infantry
02-14-2016, 11:02 AM
To answer the OPs question, there are plenty of UGL in the states still up and running. Of all the types of substances frowned upon by the Government, AAS is on the bottom of the list. You read about bust here and there and guess what its a fraction of a percentage point of the business being conducted. LE greatest tool is actually free of charge and requires little to know work. Throw out a story about a bust and all of a sudden everybody is getting busted, when actually very few bust are happening or resources being diverted to combat AAS production and use. I believe there where only 212 convictions in the States for AAS use, distribution or possession in 2014. Now take 212 and compare that to how many users and labs are out there.

cybrsage
02-16-2016, 05:35 AM
Also, most of the labs busted were also dealing in illegal drugs...which is what got the attention of LE anyway. LE does not really care about AAS, it is just a feather on the albatross around your neck when you are busted selling cocaine.

21infantry
02-16-2016, 06:11 AM
Also, most of the labs busted were also dealing in illegal drugs...which is what got the attention of LE anyway. LE does not really care about AAS, it is just a feather on the albatross around your neck when you are busted selling cocaine.
I think they care, but it's at about the same level of dropping your ice cream cone.