PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Products?

thecbc
02-12-2016, 10:20 PM
This is Big Boi again. I've been dropping weight pretty quickly lately. I've gone from 360 down to 348 doing walking 2-3 times a week for 40 mins to an hour. I have been doing some research on testosterone products at supplement warehouse. I'm in a dilemma. I'm not sure what are some good and successful brands. Some on supplement warehouse are Athletic Edge, Arimestage PCT 50, TMX Andro Stax, Activate T Black Booster and Testagen by GAT. Which ones have you brothers had success with? Also, I have been Taking GAT Nitraflex by GAT. I don't want to feel real stimulated. Just stronger since I am doing including bodyweight workouts in my routine with biking and incline walking. I would appreciate some help brothers.

-BigBoi

Tigar
02-13-2016, 03:12 AM
That stuffs all fake.
you need the heavy duty stuff like " creatine monohydrate".
then if you want to get really hardcore try some " mass gainer".

SC
02-13-2016, 05:58 AM
Like tigar said, all of that stuff is crap.

As for testosterone products, you might start looking into getting a blood panel done first. (There are some great threads about labs in several places on the forum) If you're interested in getting truly legitimate testosterone, you can go through any of the fine sponsors here or go see a doctor. It might not be a terrible idea to find a good hormone doctor, especially if you haven't done much research on the topic of TRT. (Even going through a doctor I would highly recommend you start doing a ton of reading. Pain has a thread where you can download the e-book version of ANABOLICS. Get it) At your weight and body composition, if you decide to start using test, you'll likely need to watch your estrogen much more than us skinny guys, as adipose tissue is a primary site of aromatization.

Good job on the weight loss, keep it up.

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.

benlash74
02-13-2016, 09:31 AM
Nice job with the weight loss! I have tried a few different natural test boosters and had zero luck with them. If you are wanting to stay natural I would say save your money and spend it on good clean food. If you decide on aas we have some kickass sponsors with some solid gear. Good luck brother.

thecbc
02-14-2016, 08:42 PM
Okay, I appreciate all the help brothers. I think I'll go to my hot doctor and see what she says. She is a gymrat as well and knows her shit.

21infantry
02-14-2016, 09:10 PM
BigBoi of Supertraining fame?

SC
02-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Glad to hear it man. Keep us posted on what you decide.

benlash74
02-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Okay, I appreciate all the help brothers. I think I'll go to my hot doctor and see what she says. She is a gymrat as well and knows her shit.

That sounds like a very intelligent idea. Can't go wrong with a hot lady doctor. Good luck brother. Keep us posted.

murph
02-14-2016, 09:49 PM
None of those OTC Test boost will provide enough increase in test to make a chance, to me it is like putting 10 cents worth of gas in a car. there is an increase but it won't take you anywhere...This is JMHO...Great job on the weight loss bro keep it up

PAiN
02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
Over the counter test boosters and supplements are pretty much worthless bro.

thecbc
03-25-2016, 11:10 PM
Nice job with the weight loss! I have tried a few different natural test boosters and had zero luck with them. If you are wanting to stay natural I would say save your money and spend it on good clean food. If you decide on aas we have some kickass sponsors with some solid gear. Good luck brother.

Hey brother, thanks for the info. What are some good sponsors?

Mountain-Man
03-25-2016, 11:22 PM
Otc test booster are a scam like u said see ur doctor about hrt and do some research of the different esters test comes in along with side effects everything u need to know is right here at bop and welcome to the board happy to have u bro and hella great job on weight loss very impressive my freind

Mike Larry
03-26-2016, 01:28 AM
test e bro ;0

kawa636
03-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Hey brother, thanks for the info. What are some good sponsors?

all of our sponsors here r good to go bro. look at there reviews and u will see for urself.

once u get everything figured out An u need advice on ur cycle for watever concerns u may have everyone is here to help, REPS to ya big maN!!

Chinndig
03-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Just like these brothers said ! Over the counter test boosters are a bunch of high dollar marketing bull shit. If you want the real stuff there are great sponsors here that can help with that. Keep up the good work on the exercise and diet it all starts there no matter what gear your using.
Keep us posted.

cavtrooper96
03-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Keep it up on the weight loss bro! I agree that all T-booster products are a waste!

Loose Cannon
06-24-2016, 03:17 AM
yea their all worthless brother, all fake. just keep doing what your doing and when you drop some more weight start yourself on trt.

thecbc
06-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Okay. Thanks for all the help, brothers. Down to 232 now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

pnasty69
09-26-2016, 02:10 AM
I've taken a few natural test boosters and haven't done really anything. if your wanting the real deal the sponsors on here are awesome from the reviews and blood tests i have seen!

GrimR
09-26-2016, 06:36 AM
Yeah man drop the kilos and then decide if you want to go this route, as long as you are consistent with food and exercise you will do well!

Theone189
12-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Nothing over the counter will give you steroid like results, nothing. That being said if you want a decent test booster look into Pine Tree Tincture. This shit gives me incredible boners to the point that even my girls comments on it. This makes me believe there is something to it. That and theyre studies to back it up unlike all that crap they sell at GNC. Its also all nature and really good for you.

Gmanzx11
12-19-2016, 02:00 AM
OTC test boost are crap. I took them for 3 months straight and I started feeling like crap! It crashed my estrogen and it took about six weeks to start feeling better after I got off of it.

alpo73
01-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Nothing over the counter will give you steroid like results, nothing. That being said if you want a decent test booster look into Pine Tree Tincture. This shit gives me incredible boners to the point that even my girls comments on it. This makes me believe there is something to it. That and theyre studies to back it up unlike all that crap they sell at GNC. Its also all nature and really good for you.

Thanks for the info.

Delta5
01-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Testosterone Boosters-Trick or Treat - (http://syntheticslave.com/testosterone-boosters-trick-treat/)

Keep dropping the weight, this in itself with help your natural test climb more than boosters!!

Tylerdurden
01-24-2017, 12:04 PM
Definitely get your bloods done first. Then you can try zinc (no zinc and you will not make any natural test), and bulbine natalensis can work too. Important to have your good fats like Omega 3 and Omega 6 too, as these are important for hormone production. Products you mentioned are BS.

michael
01-30-2017, 12:00 AM
This is Big Boi again. I've been dropping weight pretty quickly lately. I've gone from 360 down to 348 doing walking 2-3 times a week for 40 mins to an hour. I have been doing some research on testosterone products at supplement warehouse. I'm in a dilemma. I'm not sure what are some good and successful brands. Some on supplement warehouse are Athletic Edge, Arimestage PCT 50, TMX Andro Stax, Activate T Black Booster and Testagen by GAT. Which ones have you brothers had success with? Also, I have been Taking GAT Nitraflex by GAT. I don't want to feel real stimulated. Just stronger since I am doing including bodyweight workouts in my routine with biking and incline walking. I would appreciate some help brothers.

-BigBoi

Look up newroids,, not a steroid sight just supplements..,many kinds of things to boost your test,. The guys name is Seth promise bro he doesn't ship u a bunch of hearbs or bullshit ,, strongest legal products around ..,I use him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk