PDA

View Full Version : T3

Rubix1
02-15-2016, 03:41 AM
Hey guys I wanted to ask you a question about T3. First, what do you guys think about it? How have you used it in your past cycles.

This is one of those drugs that sort of scares me even though I have done several cycles under my belt. Any info would be helpful.

ISIS Hunter
02-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Ive tried Clen and Albuterol. Never tried T3. I am too worried about thyroid problems because my wife took one cycle of t3 in her early 30s and developed a thyroid problem. Albuterol had great results.

Rubix1
02-15-2016, 09:42 PM
I'm with you on that hunter. I've tried clen in the past with ok results, I just didn't like the random muscle spasms I would get.

Mountain-Man
02-15-2016, 09:57 PM
I have used it many time for contest prep no need to use it unless ur gonna compete diet and otc thermos works just fine with cardio

bulk_cut
02-16-2016, 06:11 AM
I've used it and i don't compete and I LOVE it!!! I've done a lot of research on the thyroid and it's VERY resilient and there isn't much danger with T3.

Torcha
02-16-2016, 07:10 AM
I've used it and i don't compete and I LOVE it!!! I've done a lot of research on the thyroid and it's VERY resilient and there isn't much danger with T3.

stack that shit with clen... the mirror is my competion. t3 rocks!! add caffeine, note.. draw hgh b4 work out... shakes!!!

Fongy
02-16-2016, 08:46 AM
I have used it many time for contest prep no need to use it unless ur gonna compete diet and otc thermos works just fine with cardio
I'm with you. Why put yourself through it if you're not going to step on stage??

Thappy
02-16-2016, 09:49 AM
stack that shit with clen... the mirror is my competion. t3 rocks!! add caffeine, note.. draw hgh b4 work out... shakes!!!
Hgh and t3??? I hope you mean t4 or you might want to do some research into that

Thappy
02-16-2016, 09:50 AM
I'm with you. Why put yourself through it if you're not going to step on stage??

T3 is a great drug with minimal sides less than most drugs PED related

Torcha
02-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Oh dear.. ok.. research time it seems....thanks for the heads up

Torcha
02-16-2016, 09:58 AM
Why juice if ya not on stage.
Why.. cause its faster.

Thats why we do isnt it..

Ok.. so hgh decreases thyroid function. So t3 is of use?. ill keep reading.. your making a point of something, ill find it..

Fongy
02-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Unless you're already very very low bodyfat, the difference t3 makes would be neglible. The condition of most of us on here can be achieved without use of t3. Same goes for clen.

Torcha
02-16-2016, 10:28 AM
Right thappy. Got ya....that fact is largely unknown to most id
imagine.. good read thou....

Agree to disagree with ya fongy..
I notice the difference with useage of t3 and clen and wen used together

Thappy
02-16-2016, 10:32 AM
Unless you're already very very low bodyfat, the difference t3 makes would be neglible. The condition of most of us on here can be achieved without use of t3. Same goes for clen.

t3 also helps with how you metabolise of make use of food and makes you process it better. Not sure why but makes tren sides easier to deal with to.

Thappy
02-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Right thappy. Got ya....that fact is largely unknown to most id
imagine.. good read thou....

Agree to disagree with ya fongy..
I notice the difference with useage of t3 and clen and wen used together

No no the fact is very well know you use t4 when on hgh and t3 when off hgh due how one converts to the other. There is a million articles on it.

Torcha
02-16-2016, 11:40 AM
and T4 are both hormones produced by the Thyroid and have a reasonable amount of influence in the control of our metabolism. T3 is about 6 times as active as T4, though the Thyroid produces only about 5-20% of our total T3, while the rest is converted from T4. Therefore it would be logical to assume that T3 would be a much more potent substance to stack w/ HGH. HGH itself is kind of tricky, because most would consider HGH a progression from steroid experience in the evolution of controlled hormonal manipulation. My belief is that this generalization is true to some degree, in that while HGH, at the appropriate dose is extremely effective and produces no side effects to speak of, the side effects can be very pronounced at higher dosage, and the utilization of HGH is much, much more individually dose dependant than AAS. So, in responce to your question, if you have the right dosage of HGH for yourself down, either T3 or T4 would likely be a killer addition to your cycle. T3 is stronger, but T4 is converted into T3 in the body and is much less likely to cause suppression of the Thyroid, even at high dosages. I've run T4 at 125mcg e.d. and there was no suppression of the thyroid whatsoever

now this is from a thread, not my words... perhaps it is well known to those who research more deeply..t3, hgh and clen is also in many articles.... and yes now, ive found lots of articles saying your right...
so with no disrespect intended, im not debating your knowledge. or entering a debate with you ( I usually lose). your method of enlightening a brother does seem a little abrasive to me. or perhaps that's just my perception.

Thappy
02-16-2016, 09:29 PM
Not abrasive i just find it hard to believe people do so little research on drugs they are putting in their body and how they interact with each other. Its how people end up sick and in hospital and PED use gets a bad name.

T3 is way more potent with out HGH but you need to look at interactions with this in your system. Notice how HGH(real deal) and T3 make you tired.... Doesnt make sense to run two things that make you tired.

If you think its abrasive though i can just let you guys run your course and not give advice that should have been researched before taking any of these compounds.

Cobra Strike
02-17-2016, 12:44 AM
T3 isnt reserved just for the lean like winstrol is. The point of taking t3 is to speed up your metabolism. I wouldnt use it in a bulk but in a cut when your metabolism is slacking a little t3 goes a long way. I get blood work done to test my thyroid though so I have a better understanding of when i need to ramp up my metabolism. The thyroid ks very resilient so as long as t3/t4 isnt abused it can be very beneficial with little danger to the body. Just as anything else there is a time and a place for it. Growth definitely slows down metabolism so 20 to 25mcg of t3 will help bring metabolism back to life.

And im not sure why you would have to be a competitor to use any hormone. Taking test alone can stunt your natural production so why take that risk if your not getting on stage? The answer is because its your body, ypur goals, and your life...just make sure you use it properly and you can stay healthy and happy for a long time. You dont have to compete to do these things.

Not everyone with a 1000hp car races....some just enjoy the rush!!!

Torcha
02-17-2016, 12:45 AM
As i stated. Your knowledge is vast. Your posts are direct and have caused for atleast myself on a few occasions to research deeper. I may b a bit precious ot trenned up., i like debate, learning more about wat we do and the freedom of speech we have here... so respect given where it is due. Speak your words. Im sure there is those who dont see the lighter side of my take on humor. But thats me..i get pulled up sometimes as its prevceived in ways i havnt intended..

And yes.. ill agree....if its real hgh..

mbell4377
03-01-2016, 09:11 PM

Agreed, thyroid most times bounces back fine with no problems, in fact usually bounces back a bit higher than normal...