PDA

View Full Version : Peptides ! The ultimate add on to cycle or is it all a waste??? Dun dun dun

mrbjoiner
02-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Needed a catchy title..
So whos running what peptides these days?
I would like some feedback.. New to peptides and was considering to run some with my bulk cycle.. Im just not sure what will get me the most bang for my buck to put some pounds on and and stay eating like a monster.
Ive done a good amount of research but im the type of guy who needs to see the results or hear it from someone. Vs reading the research notes on what it can do.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Dont wanna be old
02-20-2016, 03:57 PM
MK-677 would be good IMO .
SARMs for bulking also
Check out Peptide section and members log section
Cheers
DWBO

Hatefactory
02-20-2016, 05:40 PM
MK 677 is an amazing oral HGH product. I saw results in a week and felt so well rested the first night I took it.

GHRP products and CJC products are great but require regular pinning which can be annoying

enrod
02-20-2016, 05:43 PM
I found ghrp-6 helped with appetite occasionally, other than that I found little use for myself and like hate said I got annoyed by pinning 3 times a day every day.

mrbjoiner
02-21-2016, 01:33 AM
Thanks alot for the replies now time to do some more research. MK 677 has my attention.

bobhead
02-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Mk677 makes you feel like shit.

Buddhayoyo
02-23-2016, 05:51 AM
Mk677 if is legit can do amazing gains, I felt a little lethargic though

deflatedme
03-14-2016, 06:21 AM
Mk677 makes you feel like shit.

i agree. i was doing a fairly low dose and if anything it messed my sleep up and made me feel like crap. i tossed it halfway through.

pwrlifting
03-17-2016, 12:26 AM
i liked osta alot when i took it. also ipam and cjc no dac combo was good as well. both are fairly cheap and experienced no sides except if you take too much of the ipam/cjc you get a headaches. i would do both again and probably will. both gave me a better general feeling of well-being. strength and energy increase and help with musclebuilding as well as fat loss from the osta.. and the ipam/cjc slept great and felt like it helped with fat loss or at least keeping it off and better solid gains from training.. hope this helps!

Masse
03-18-2016, 01:36 AM
Do you people who posted here also known how regular HGH works? And pinning your body is not a problem? Or just oral
Products tested?

pwrlifting
03-18-2016, 03:30 AM
Do you people who posted here also known how regular HGH works? And pinning your body is not a problem? Or just oral
Products tested?
Hgh is usually pinned 5 days a week.. Sub q with slin pin.. How much you do is up to you.. Do a lot of research before you start..

Masse
03-18-2016, 03:00 PM
My opinion was before I pay for Ostarine or LGD or S4 why not pay for
Testosterone Enanthate or Deca or Dianabol?
Before pay for HGH fragments or Ghpr why not buy HGH much HGH?
I think that will be much more better!
Or?

pwrlifting
03-18-2016, 03:07 PM
My opinion was before I pay for Ostarine or LGD or S4 why not pay for
Testosterone Enanthate or Deca or Dianabol?
Before pay for HGH fragments or Ghpr why not buy HGH much HGH?
I think that will be much more better!
Or?
Well test e for sure would be what you want.. Deca or dbol is personal preference.. Sarms would be in addition to test e. I suppose you could run them by themselves though.. Ipam and cjc no dac make you release more of your own hgh rather than injecting exogenous hgh..

physiq
03-18-2016, 10:23 PM
I used a sarm called LGD (i think it was like ostarine) when i was 18 before i touched real AAS.
I got pretty dam got gains nothing like the real thing, but still!, was pretty dam $$ tho.

Im interested to read more about these myself!

pwrlifting
03-19-2016, 01:24 AM
I used a sarm called LGD (i think it was like ostarine) when i was 18 before i touched real AAS.
I got pretty dam got gains nothing like the real thing, but still!, was pretty dam $$ tho.

Im interested to read more about these myself!

i read alot about SARMS and peptides and after everything, i decided on osta and then the cjc no dac with ipam combo. those seemed to be the best options as far as results to sides ratio. for females i'd recommend peptides a little differently though.

Masse
03-19-2016, 05:00 PM
I was thinking that your money in real AAS and real HGH will be the better way.
If you have big dreams I can't believe that Ostarine or LGD or whatever will help you to receive your
dreams without AAS And HGH

pwrlifting
03-19-2016, 10:52 PM
I was thinking that your money in real AAS and real HGH will be the better way.
If you have big dreams I can't believe that Ostarine or LGD or whatever will help you to receive your
dreams without AAS And HGH

depends on your dreams i suppose.. should be realistic.. nutrition and training are just as important if not more important.. i dont think arnold used hgh. he probably does now though lol.

JasonG
03-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Gh is so sketchy. I'm not going to invest that much money and something happen such as bunk product, seizure or sponsor gone bad. I know there are some trust worthy guys but just not a game I want to play right now. I'm running 25mg mk and 4mg Cjc dac per week. I just changed to the dac after running Mod grf and ghrp 2 at 100mg each 3x a day for months. This is my first offseason corporating these things and I'm staying way leaner than before. I'm very happy with peps. I imagine there's some crap research companies out there too so choose wisely.