PDA

View Full Version : bens final months till my black belt log.

Pages : [1] 2

benlash74
02-23-2016, 12:11 PM
So I have a black belt test coming up in may with a massive four hour endurance test followed by forms and sparring. Martial arts has always been a passion mine and saved me from alot of trouble when I was younger. I've done various styles and competed in amateur mma and boxing. Two things I have done consistently in my life are martial arts and weight lifting. I've decided to log my training as I am going to be stepping up my routines and thought it would be cool to drag my BOP family along for the ride. I'm going to be running AEL test cyp at 250mgs a week along with mk677 from ugpeptides.com and a 6 week blast of EPO from blaster. Might continue to run deca at 150mgs a week also for the joints. I'm turning 42 in September and attaining my balck belt has been a lifelong goal of mine. I'm 5'5" and weigh right around 170lbs. Always been pretty lean. I'll throw in some pictures here and there. So if anyone wants to follow along feel free. Any suggestions along the way would be awesome!

benlash74
02-23-2016, 12:31 PM
Started my endurance training Sunday night. I plan on lifting upper body twice a week and lower body the same. With every other day off in between. Started off with 1 mile on the treadmill to get the blood flowing followed by back three sets of pull downs with three sets of hammer strength rows, chest three sets of dumbell incline with three sets of cable cross overs, shoulders three sets of arnolds with three sets of lateral raises on to arms two sets of dumbell curls with two sets of cable curls and two sets of tricep pulldowns with two sets of scull crushers with the ez curl bar. Finished up with another mile and box jumps with push ups to end off. Monday I donated blood so I took the day off. Tuesday night is sparring night so I'm not hitting lower body until Wednesday. I realize these are not typical workouts and will be adjusted to fit my classes and how intense they get. My goal is to maintain as much size and strength while keeping a high level of endurance.

benlash74
02-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Tuesday night did a intense sparring class. Did about 35 minutes of cardio before class and burpees and push ups after. Look forward to hitting legs tomorrow. Throwing in a before picture but I don't expect to change to drastically. Maybe get a tan. Lol.

PAiN
02-24-2016, 10:47 AM
That's awesome bro! Looking forward to following along. You look great! Keep up the hard work my friend.

twisted
02-24-2016, 11:50 AM
Im following along benlash :)

goodmorning sir....

benlash74
02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
That's awesome bro! Looking forward to following along. You look great! Keep up the hard work my friend.

Thanks Pain. Awesome to have you guys following.

benlash74
02-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Im following along benlash :)

goodmorning sir....

Goodmorning twisted. Thanks brother.

jtip1810
02-24-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm in on this to bro, can't wait to see the progress!

murph
02-24-2016, 10:59 PM
Looking good bro, look forward to your logs updates

benlash74
02-25-2016, 09:09 AM
I'm in on this to bro, can't wait to see the progress!

Thanks jtip. Appreciate the support.

benlash74
02-25-2016, 09:09 AM
Looking good bro, look forward to your logs updates

Thanks murph.

benlash74
02-25-2016, 09:23 AM
Allright Wednesday night got in a killer leg work out! Started off with a mile on the treadmill, squat rack was packed so I hit four sets of leg extensions superset with leg curls. Put in another half mile on the treadmill then headed to the bike and got a 10 minute leg burner. Rotating between level 9 for 1 minute to level 17 for 30 seconds. Finally was able to hit squats, finished off with four sets 135 for 10, 185 for 10, 205 for two sets of 8 nice and slow, all the way down. Drives me nuts to see people load up the bar and go halfway down!

twisted
02-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Allright Wednesday night got in a killer leg work out! Started off with a mile on the treadmill, squat rack was packed so I hit four sets of leg extensions superset with leg curls. Put in another half mile on the treadmill then headed to the bike and got a 10 minute leg burner. Rotating between level 9 for 1 minute to level 17 for 30 seconds. Finally was able to hit squats, finished off with four sets 135 for 10, 185 for 10, 205 for two sets of 8 nice and slow, all the way down. Drives me nuts to see people load up the bar and go halfway down!
Goodmorning sir ......you may need a walker today lmao .....nice session ;)

benlash74
02-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Goodmorning sir ......you may need a walker today lmao .....nice session ;)

I'll feel it after I wake up tomorrow I'm sure. Lol Running the gw50 till I get nine weeks out then switching to epo. Gotta say though the gw50 works great for endurance. Plan on hitting another session of upper body tonight. Then hitting my class Friday. That's the plan anyways. If I can walk. Lol

twisted
02-25-2016, 01:03 PM
I'll feel it after I wake up tomorrow I'm sure. Lol Running the gw50 till I get nine weeks out then switching to epo. Gotta say though the gw50 works great for endurance. Plan on hitting another session of upper body tonight. Then hitting my class Friday. That's the plan anyways. If I can walk. Lol

Nice endurance and motivation benlash ;)

jtip1810
02-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Morning bro, nice grinding session!

benlash74
02-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Morning bro, nice grinding session!

Thanks jtip.

benlash74
02-26-2016, 08:24 AM
Thursday night got in a killer workout! Focused mainly on chest and arms but did a whole upper body routine. Started with back hit four sets of lat pulldowns superset with cable rows. For chest I did four sets of butterflys, nice and slow contracting at the end, then four sets of incline dumbells. Next hit dumbell presses for shoulders four sets, superset with lateral raises, then three sets of straight bars shrugs. Killed arms next with four sets of rope push downs superset with dumbell curls. Finished my workout with two sets of dips to failure superset with pushups. Got in one of the best pumps I've had in months. Weird thing is I've been cruising with 250mgs cyp for the last three weeks and I feel stronger than I did on my 12 week cycle of deca 600mgs with sust 800 mgs a week. Got my mk677 today! Plan on starting it tomorrow morning before I sleep. My legs are not nearly as sore as I thought they would be today. I feel good and healthy and full of energy. Look forward to hitting legs again on sunday. Karate class Friday night. Should be a really good conditioning class, lots of bag work and maybe some mits.

twisted
02-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Thursday night got in a killer workout! Focused mainly on chest and arms but did a whole upper body routine. Started with back hit four sets of lat pulldowns superset with cable rows. For chest I did four sets of butterflys, nice and slow contracting at the end, then four sets of incline dumbells. Next hit dumbell presses for shoulders four sets, superset with lateral raises, then three sets of straight bars shrugs. Killed arms next with four sets of rope push downs superset with dumbell curls. Finished my workout with two sets of dips to failure superset with pushups. Got in one of the best pumps I've had in months. Weird thing is I've been cruising with 250mgs cyp for the last three weeks and I feel stronger than I did on my 12 week cycle of deca 600mgs with sust 800 mgs a week. Got my mk677 today! Plan on starting it tomorrow morning before I sleep. My legs are not nearly as sore as I thought they would be today. I feel good and healthy and full of energy. Look forward to hitting legs again on sunday. Karate class Friday night. Should be a really good conditioning class, lots of bag work and maybe some mits.

Goodmorning ......dude thats a nice gym session .....:)

benlash74
02-26-2016, 10:31 AM
Goodmorning ......dude thats a nice gym session .....:)

Goodmorning twisted. Thanks brother. I've been eating like a horse and maintaining 170lbs even with the extra cardio. Things are going great so far. Seems like every since I donated blood I've had tons of energy. Maybe it's the gw50.

twisted
02-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Goodmorning twisted. Thanks brother. I've been eating like a horse and maintaining 170lbs even with the extra cardio. Things are going great so far. Seems like every since I donated blood I've had tons of energy. Maybe it's the gw50.

Goodmorning brother .....whats gw50 ? Does it give you energy ?.......Man Im feelin lazy/unmotivated almpst like every movement is a choir hahahaha

benlash74
02-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Goodmorning brother .....whats gw50 ? Does it give you energy ?.......Man Im feelin lazy/unmotivated almpst like every movement is a choir hahahaha

Good morning twisted, it's a research liquid. It's supposed to be similar to EPO. Bicyclists use it for extreme endurance. I got it from ugpeptides.com. I have been having great luck with it so far. You might give it a shot. Some stack it with S4.

benlash74
02-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Friday nights workout was just a quick 30 minute. Stretched out and worked some bag. Muscles feel good though. Took the mk677 before I slept. Had to get up and eat about 20 minutes after I laid down. Woke up hungry about 7 hours later. Going to work a double shift today so just going to stretch out and let my body heal up. Sunday plan on killing it in the gym.

twisted
02-27-2016, 10:20 PM
Good morning twisted, it's a research liquid. It's supposed to be similar to EPO. Bicyclists use it for extreme endurance. I got it from ugpeptides.com. I have been having great luck with it so far. You might give it a shot. Some stack it with S4.

I think I may have to get some for my next run .....too close to the end of this blast to add it imo .....thanks hey I may have to ask you again when I start next cycle hahaha

Loose Cannon
02-28-2016, 01:36 AM
sounds awesome im following along. if i may chime in on the mk677. i ran that last year and had great sucess. i love the stuff! but, im not sure if i would run it before the black belt test. it made me retain A LOT of water, much worse than any oral. it also makes you very very tired! you will be bloated, tired, and possibly a little slower. just looking out brother! be leary please! your strength will go thru the roof! but id save it for after you get that belt!

benlash74
02-28-2016, 04:46 AM
sounds awesome im following along. if i may chime in on the mk677. i ran that last year and had great sucess. i love the stuff! but, im not sure if i would run it before the black belt test. it made me retain A LOT of water, much worse than any oral. it also makes you very very tired! you will be bloated, tired, and possibly a little slower. just looking out brother! be leary please! your strength will go thru the roof! but id save it for after you get that belt!

That's good info. Thanks brother. I might run it a little longer then go off a month or so before may.

benlash74
02-28-2016, 05:35 AM
I think I may have to get some for my next run .....too close to the end of this blast to add it imo .....thanks hey I may have to ask you again when I start next cycle hahaha

I'm the same way. Lol I have to write stuff down so I don't forget.

twisted
02-28-2016, 11:35 AM
Goodmorning sir ..;)

benlash74
02-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Good morning twisted. Leg day! Muscles are feeling nice and full today. Going to stretch out, do a little bag work then head to the gym.

twisted
02-28-2016, 04:08 PM
Good morning twisted. Leg day! Muscles are feeling nice and full today. Going to stretch out, do a little bag work then head to the gym.

Sweet ...;)

jtip1810
02-28-2016, 05:42 PM
What's up brother, we are heading to the gym ourselves. Time to get the gain train back on track after a much needed break.

benlash74
02-29-2016, 08:15 AM
What's up brother, we are heading to the gym ourselves. Time to get the gain train back on track after a much needed break.

Seen you guys took a break. Good to see you back at it. Sometimes it is best to rest and recharge those batteries.

benlash74
02-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Sunday nights workout was not as good as I would have liked. Loose Cannon might be right about the mk677. I got massive back and calve pumps. Slowed me down a bit. Definitely retaining water i went from 169 to 175lbs in two days! Sucks but the mk677 is gonna have to wait till my bulk cycle. Still got in a mile and a half on the treadmill followed by four sets of leg extensions supetset with leg curls. Did a little cool down and called it a night. Hopefully upper body goes better tomorrow. Going to try to end off tomorrow with a few sets of squats and deads.

twisted
02-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Sunday nights workout was not as good as I would have liked. Loose Cannon might be right about the mk677. I got massive back and calve pumps. Slowed me down a bit. Definitely retaining water i went from 169 to 175lbs in two days! Sucks but the mk677 is gonna have to wait till my bulk cycle. Still got in a mile and a half on the treadmill followed by four sets of leg extensions supetset with leg curls. Did a little cool down and called it a night. Hopefully upper body goes better tomorrow. Going to try to end off tomorrow with a few sets of squats and deads.

Goodmorning brother ....hey atleast you got something ....:)

jtip1810
02-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Morning bro, hey at least you went to the gym and got a workout in that's more than most can say. Yeah we took 4 days of rest ourselves and feeling much better for it.

benlash74
02-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Goodmorning guys. Wasn't expecting the mk677 to be like dbol but it's effects on me are very similar. Going to have to do some research and see if anyone else has experienced the same.

twisted
02-29-2016, 05:15 PM
Morning bro, hey at least you went to the gym and got a workout in that's more than most can say. Yeah we took 4 days of rest ourselves and feeling much better for it.

Also you can probably take 4 more days off and still be ahead lmao

twisted
02-29-2016, 05:16 PM
Goodmorning guys. Wasn't expecting the mk677 to be like dbol but it's effects on me are very similar. Going to have to do some research and see if anyone else has experienced the same.

Nothin wrong with that hahah....;)

benlash74
02-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Also you can probably take 4 more days off and still be ahead lmao

The guy is a beast!

jtip1810
02-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Lmao....you guys are to much those pics must show up different when you see them.

twisted
03-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Goodmorning sir ....time to make the donuts :)

jtip1810
03-01-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm gonna get those donuts one day [emoji13].

benlash74
03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Goodmorning sir ....time to make the donuts :)

Goodmorning twisted.

benlash74
03-01-2016, 05:10 PM
I'm gonna get those donuts one day [emoji13].

Goodmorning jtip.

jtip1810
03-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Goodmorning jtip.

Morning bro, getting ready to grind out an arms session with the wife. She may be able to lift more than me at this point.

benlash74
03-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Took last night off from working out. Giving my body a chance to get the mk677 out of my system. The stuff is not good for cardio. Had the night off from work so I caught up and all my duties. I'm due for an upper body workout!

twisted
03-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Took last night off from working out. Giving my body a chance to get the mk677 out of my system. The stuff is not good for cardio. Had the night off from work so I caught up and all my duties. I'm due for an upper body workout!

Nothin wrong with restin some ;) .....

twisted
03-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Goodmorning sir ..;)

benlash74
03-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Allright forced myself into the gym Tuesday night! Was glad I did, got in a pretty decent upper body routine. Didn't hit any cardio just went straight at the weights. For back I superset pulldowns and bent over straight bar rows for three sets. Chest incline dumbells superset with cable cross overs for three sets. Shoulders dumbell press superst with lateral raises for three sets. Then arms superset rope tricep pushdowns with dumbell curls for four sets. Knocked out two sets of 45 pushups and cooled down on the treadmill for 5 minutes. Got home stretched out real good and worked some combinations on the heavy bag. Muscles pumps seem to be gone. Thank god! Calves got so pumped that I couldn't walk.

benlash74
03-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Goodmorning sir ..;)

Goodmorning twisted. Man you are up early. I see mick Is back. Glad that got worked out. Both DWBO and Mick are some great guys.

benlash74
03-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Morning bro, getting ready to grind out an arms session with the wife. She may be able to lift more than me at this point.

I know how you feel. And they make sure to rub it in our face! Lol my wife loves power lifting exercises and my joints can't seem to handle the heavy stuff anymore.

jtip1810
03-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Morning Bro

twisted
03-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Goodmorning sir ....;)

benlash74
03-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Good morning twisted.

jtip1810
03-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Morning bro time for gains

benlash74
03-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Morning bro time for gains

Yes sir it is. Have a great day.

benlash74
03-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Thursday night had a great sparring class. Got in around 6 rounds. Ended off the night with no weight lunges and pushups to failure. Stretched out when I got home. Pretty good bout of cardio and still maintaining 170lbs.

twisted
03-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Goodmorning sir ;) .....

benlash74
03-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Goodmorning twisted.

Dont wanna be old
03-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Iniciar !!!!
:)
DWBO

jtip1810
03-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Morning bro, looks like you had one hell of a workout.

benlash74
03-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Had to look that up DWBO. Lol. To initiate! I like it. My test should be a hell of an initiation into the black belt ranks. I've been told they are bringing in some big guns for my sparring portion. Getting a little nervous but no turning back now.

benlash74
03-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Morning bro, looks like you had one hell of a workout.

Goodmorning jtip. It was a pretty decent class, nobody got hurt and we all left smiling. The added exercises after you are exhausted sucks the air out of your lungs for sure. Being older isn't helping me out any either. These guys can run circles around me.

jtip1810
03-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Goodmorning jtip. It was a pretty decent class, nobody got hurt and we all left smiling. The added exercises after you are exhausted sucks the air out of your lungs for sure. Being older isn't helping me out any either. These guys can run circles around me.

Preaching to the choir brother I'm no spring chicken.

Dont wanna be old
03-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Had to look that up DWBO. Lol. To initiate! I like it. My test should be a hell of an initiation into the black belt ranks. I've been told they are bringing in some big guns for my sparring portion. Getting a little nervous but no turning back now.
I tried Oka Nahawan Ishin Ru before I was interested in BJJ .
^^ not sure spelling ^^
Respect the sparring belts more than Kata belts .
I wanted to start BJJ last year but classes for my age was at 8pm and to close to my bed time . Lol
Even there grappling tournaments looked awesome .

Been following along and excited to celebrate your graduation soon .
I doubt anyone will expect such a healthy candidate as yourself .
Good luck
DWBO

benlash74
03-04-2016, 04:11 PM
I tried Oka Nahawan Ishin Ru before I was interested in BJJ .
^^ not sure spelling ^^
Respect the sparring belts more than Kata belts .
I wanted to start BJJ last year but classes for my age was at 8pm and to close to my bed time . Lol
Even there grappling tournaments looked awesome .

Been following along and excited to celebrate your graduation soon .
I doubt anyone will expect such a healthy candidate as yourself .
Good luck
DWBO

I feel the same way about sparring vs forms. I used to hate the katas but they do teach fundamentals of traditional techniques. I've grown to tolerate them but sparring is what martial arts is all about. I love grappling arts also. I'm joining another dojo in july that trains BJJ. Would be awesome to make it to black belt in their style as well. You should give the grappling classes a go! It is one hell of a full body workout.

twisted
03-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Goodmorning sir ;)

benlash74
03-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Goodmorning sir ;)

Goodmorning twisted. Just got done looking at a few more mountain dog videos. Got me pumped and ready to hit the gym. I'm going to add in the high reps for my last set. Seems like it will work with how I'm training.

jtip1810
03-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Morning brotha

benlash74
03-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Morning brotha

Goodmorning jtip. Hope you're having a great day.

twisted
03-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....;) ...time to make the donuts

benlash74
03-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Goodmorning benlash ....;) ...time to make the donuts

Goodmorning twisted. Slept right thru Saturday! Worked from Friday night at 11pm till Saturday afternoon around 12:45pm. Slept a few hours, let my wife hit the gym then back to bed till now. I gotta get off graveyard! Might be a few more months. Did get in my trt dose test c 250 and deca 150mgs, also started my epo, mixed it with my b12. Did 1.5cc 1500 ius. Went pretty smooth. Going to pick up the cardio volume and add in more body weight exercises. Still maintaining 170lbs. So far so good. Going to hit it hard later today!

twisted
03-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Goodmorning benlash .....sometimes we need to rest brother ;)

jtip1810
03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Morning benlash.

benlash74
03-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Goodmorning brothers. I got busy as hell on sunday so here is my workout. I'm 10 weeks out from my test so it's time to strengthen my endurance up. I did an all weightless workout, probably what I do mostly from here on out. Shooting for Wednesdays for my weighted routine. High reps medium weight is the plan. So Sunday I came up with a decent circuit 25 squats 35 pushups 10 pull ups 15 burpees 10 box jumps followed by the big rope( not sure what it's called but it burns like hell on the shoulders) for 2 minutes. Did four sets of each then put in a mile on the treadmill followed by 10 minutes on the bike. Plan to do this twice a week from here on out with Wednesday as my weight day. Need to get in more classes also, seems like I'm running out of time and don't feel ready yet but I'm sure they will find my breaking point regardless of how much I train. Still super excited to be this close to my goal. Been training this particular style for going on 4 years. Wasn't sure I would even make it. It has killed my weighted workouts but since starting aas a little over a year ago I've been able to put some mass back on.

twisted
03-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....nice weightless workout ;)

benlash74
03-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Goodmorning benlash ....nice weightless workout ;)

Kind of like Jane Fonda on steriods. Lol. I would much rather hit the weights and get huge but I made a commitment and sacrifices must be made. Mondays class was a breeze. Lots of katas and some bag drills. My personal training is going to prepare me more than my clases. Taking today off. Get some rest and heal up.

jtip1810
03-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Morning bro, seems like a great day for arm's to me lol.

benlash74
03-08-2016, 02:23 PM

Actually I got some dumbells at home I might just do a little something. Can't hurt any. I'll Jane Fonda the shit out of em! Lol

twisted
03-08-2016, 03:33 PM
I agree lol

Actually I got some dumbells at home I might just do a little something. Can't hurt any. I'll Jane Fonda the shit out of em! Lol

Jane was a hot chick when she was younger ....definitely do her ;)

benlash74
03-08-2016, 04:42 PM
I agree lol

Jane was a hot chick when she was younger ....definitely do her ;)

Oh ya! Women didn't dress as provocative back then, her little workout outfit was bout as sexy as it got.

twisted
03-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Goodmorning sir :ZIgEz1RNpKqyd24.jpg

benlash74
03-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Goodmorning sir :ZIgEz1RNpKqyd24.jpg

Goodmorning twisted.

benlash74
03-09-2016, 12:13 PM
I popped out a little arm routine in my garage yesterday nothing crazy. All dumbells and high reps. Feeling good today. Gonna hit a full body weighted workout today. Try out some of those meadow rows.

jtip1810
03-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Morning benlash

benlash74
03-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Morning benlash

Goodmorning jtip.

benlash74
03-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Got in a great workout Wednesday night. Did a mix of weights and no weighted exercises with some bag work and footwork drills. More of an endurance type workout with medium lifts mixed in for strength. Still maintaining 170lbs. Feel pretty good so far. Did another epo shot mixed with b12. Should be feeling that in the next few weeks. Found out who one of the big guns for my sparring portion will be. A guy me and my wife used to train with was in the gym hitting the bag and mentioned he was getting himself ready for our test. Have a ton of respect for the guy and it would be an honor to have him kick my ass. He will no doubt do that. One of the best instructors I've ever had.

twisted
03-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Goodmorning benlash ;) ....

jtip1810
03-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Morning bro

twisted
03-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....:gorilla:

benlash74
03-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Goodmorning brothers. Took last night off to get my body rested up and ready for tonight's class. Must have been exhausted cause I slept almost 9 hours! Legs are still pretty sore so I must be doing something right.

jtip1810
03-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Morning bro, had a rest night myself [emoji106]

benlash74
03-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Morning bro, had a rest night myself [emoji106]

Sandford and son! Ha! You guys are killing me. Lmfao!

benlash74
03-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Had a great class. Lots of cardio in the form of bag drills, pushups and various other forms of torture. Still getting shin pumps! Fuckin sucks. I'm on 250mgs test cyp deca 150mgs and epo. That's it. Any ideas? Maybe switch to test prop 50 mgs eod or drop the deca and switch to npp 50 mgs every three days? Or just drop the nandrolones all together. Hate to do that my joints have never felt better. Hmmmm

twisted
03-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....you gettin enough water ? Potassium ?

benlash74
03-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Goodmorning twisted. I've been drinking shit loads of water. I have a banana in my morning shake. Maybe look at a potassium supplement. I'm not getting back pumps just basically shin pumps. Usually only get them on tren or orals. Do you think the deca could be causing them?

jtip1810
03-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Morning brother, try taurine it'll help

benlash74
03-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Morning brother, try taurine it'll help

Been taking it pre-workout and it helps to reduce it. Maybe I'll try a little more. Using Cranberry powder also but I don't think it makes much of difference.

twisted
03-13-2016, 09:53 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....let me know how the increase taurine works out

benlash74
03-13-2016, 09:55 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....let me know how the increase taurine works out

Goodmorning twisted. I'm going to add some to my morning shake then pre-workout and maybe post, depending on how it's going. I'll keep everyone posted.

twisted
03-14-2016, 08:26 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....time to make the donuts ;)

jtip1810
03-14-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning benlash!

benlash74
03-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Morning guys. Cardio went a little bit better yesterday. Thank god. Calves got tight but not so much that it shut me down. I dropped the deca till I bulk this may, did my epo and test cyp yesterday. Threw a little tne in before I hit the gym. Mostly did treadmill and bike. Going to get a morning run in after a light breakfast.

benlash74
03-15-2016, 08:31 AM
Run went pretty good, calves tightened up towards the end but my lungs got a hell of a workout. Hit some pushups, sit-ups, leg lifts, pull ups and lunges to finish up. Off till tomorrow nights sparring class. 8 more weeks to go!

twisted
03-15-2016, 12:12 PM
Goodmorming brother ....;)

jtip1810
03-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Morning bro, 8 wks you will make plenty of changes and progress [emoji1320]

twisted
03-16-2016, 08:27 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....7wks 6days till blast off lmao

benlash74
03-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....7wks 6days till blast off lmao

Goodmorning twisted. Yes it won't be long now. Ran again after I woke up. Still got shin pumps but made it further. Plan on running every day for the remainder of time. Hit class thinking it was sparring but it got moved to Wednesday night. Still got in a great class. Did some bag work then for conditioning we did box jumps, crunches and sprints. My body is beyond sore. Should sleep good in the morning.

jtip1810
03-16-2016, 12:18 PM
Morning benlash

twisted
03-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Goodmorning benlash ;)

benlash74
03-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Goodmorning guys. Ran a little more yesterday then hit some sprints and pushups. Body is still sore so I made sure to warm up thoroughly. I might take a day off today if my calves and abs are still sore. I'll decide after I wake up.

jtip1810
03-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Morning bro!

benlash74
03-18-2016, 10:46 AM
Goodmorning brothers. Decided to take a day off. I'm right on that line of over training. Plan on hitting fridays conditioning class then taking Saturday off. I have to double back in for swing shift so Sunday will be my next work out day.

twisted
03-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Goodmorning brothers. Decided to take a day off. I'm right on that line of over training. Plan on hitting fridays conditioning class then taking Saturday off. I have to double back in for swing shift so Sunday will be my next work out day.

Goodmorning benlash ....just relax your body will thank you :)

jtip1810
03-18-2016, 01:54 PM
Morning bro, enjoy the rest

benlash74
03-19-2016, 08:34 AM
Did a massive conditioning class Friday night. My legs are going to be sore! Did alot of lunges, squats and running after a 30 minute session of bag drills. Forgot to take my taurine so my calves got a little pump but not crippling. April 7th my Saturday morning conditioning classes start. They are two hours of brutal exercises. Still maintaining my weight but losing some upper body mass. Really makes me look forward to my bulking cycle at the end of may!

jtip1810
03-19-2016, 12:23 PM
Good morning brother!

twisted
03-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Did a massive conditioning class Friday night. My legs are going to be sore! Did alot of lunges, squats and running after a 30 minute session of bag drills. Forgot to take my taurine so my calves got a little pump but not crippling. April 7th my Saturday morning conditioning classes start. They are two hours of brutal exercises. Still maintaining my weight but losing some upper body mass. Really makes me look forward to my bulking cycle at the end of may!

Goodmorning benlash ....may will be here before you know it ;)

twisted
03-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Goodmorning sir ;)

jtip1810
03-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Morning brotha

benlash74
03-21-2016, 05:24 AM
What's up brothers. Had a super busy day. Finally got some good weather. Hit a bike ride with my daughter then got in a good running session. Mixed in wind sprints and pushups. My endurance is getting better. No shin pumps today! Hell ya. Was getting a little worried that they wouldn't go away. Few more weeks of this and I think I'll be good to go.

twisted
03-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....woo hoo no damn shin pumps :)

jtip1810
03-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning benlash

benlash74
03-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Goodmorning benlash ....woo hoo no damn shin pumps :)

Goodmorning twisted. Yes sir I can walk now after a mile. It's strange cause cardio used to be my thing till I started cycles. The two don't mix well. Plus I feel better physically just lifting with little or no cardio.

benlash74
03-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Morning benlash

Goodmorning jtip

twisted
03-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Goodmorning benlash time to make the donuts .....;)

benlash74
03-22-2016, 09:55 AM
Goodmorning benlash time to make the donuts .....;)

Goodmorning twisted.

benlash74
03-22-2016, 10:08 AM
Monday nights conditioning class was a rough one, starting to get easier though. Got my test prop at 50 mgs eod. Seems to work better for me than the test cyp at 250mgs a week. I feel lighter and not so bloated. Ready for Wednesdays sparring class! My legs are getting past the soreness from all the high rep lunges, box jumps and squats. Should be in perfect shape come May. Jogging today with wind sprints, going to throw in dips, pull ups and hanging leg raises at the end. Found a great way to open up the lungs, hit a wind sprint then do 10 burpees or 10 pushups wait a few seconds then repeat. Killer endurance exercise.

benlash74
03-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Got in a nice run Tuesday night. Ran to the park, went around the track a little over a mile then hit five sets of dips, five sets of pull ups, five sets of roman sit ups and five sets of hanging leg raises. Ended off with four wind sprints then jogged home. No shin pumps and my legs are feeling really strong. Still maintaining 170lbs. Might up the test prop to 100mgs eod and see if it helps with recovery, without causing back and shin pumps.

twisted
03-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Goodmorning broski ....sounds like you had pretty good endurance session:)

jtip1810
03-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Good morning bro, that's some endurance training. Impressive, I couldn't handle it for sure [emoji106]

twisted
03-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Goodmorning broski ;)

jtip1810
03-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Morning bro

benlash74
03-25-2016, 04:51 AM
Whats up fellas! Wednesday nights sparring class went pretty good. My endurance is holding up and my legs are feeling great. Plan on adding in a few more strength exercises now that my body is used to the extra cardio. Took today off just stretched and hit abbs and pushups. Tomorrow night I'll hit some more sprints then do the Friday night class. Switching to test prop eod at 100mgs seems to be working much better. I'm healing up faster and feeling not so slow and sluggish.

twisted
03-25-2016, 08:29 AM
Goodmorning benlash ;) ...time to make the donuts

jtip1810
03-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Late good morning bro, busy this mornings running around and all that nonsense.

twisted
03-26-2016, 10:32 AM
Goodmorning sir and thanks for the sinus tip ;)

benlash74
03-26-2016, 10:35 AM
Goodmorning sir and thanks for the sinus tip ;)

Morning bro. I've had trouble with mine for as long as I can remember back. The stuff really helps.

benlash74
03-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Friday nights class went great. Lots of bag work and some two on one sparring drills. Fun stuff. For conditioning we did sprints, pushups, no weight squats, jumping jacks and a kicking drill on the bag. Pushed myself to the point that I was hoping I could catch my breath without a panic attack! Lol cardio is getting better and no pumps. My joints already miss the deca though. Today I'll get in a run and maybe throw in some light weights.

jtip1810
03-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Morning bro, my cardio is gonna need to get better to lol. Looks like your doing great man keep it up.

twisted
03-27-2016, 10:02 AM
Goodmorning and Happy Easter benlash ...enjoy the day ;)

benlash74
03-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Thanks brother. Happy Easter to you also! Still plan on hitting the gym today.

benlash74
03-27-2016, 11:08 AM
Morning bro, my cardio is gonna need to get better to lol. Looks like your doing great man keep it up.

Thanks jtip. Cardio is good for a change, really shocks the muscles, but I am still looking forward to my bulking cycle!

twisted
03-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Thanks brother. Happy Easter to you also! Still plan on hitting the gym today.

Im on my way as I speak ;) ...nothin super crazy , but I will be chasing the pump !...you have a good workout broski..;)

benlash74
03-27-2016, 11:37 AM
Im on my way as I speak ;) ...nothin super crazy , but I will be chasing the pump !...you have a good workout broski..;)

Chase that pump down and own its ass! Lol. I upped my test prop to 200mgs eod. Feeling really good on it. Never ran just a test prop cycle before but I'm liking it.

jtip1810
03-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Chase that pump down and own its ass! Lol. I upped my test prop to 200mgs eod. Feeling really good on it. Never ran just a test prop cycle before but I'm liking it.

Prop is awesome bro, almost no water and gains are faster. I just get tired of all the pinning.

Happy Easter bro!

benlash74
03-28-2016, 06:49 AM
Prop is awesome bro, almost no water and gains are faster. I just get tired of all the pinning.

Happy Easter bro!

The pinning is what has stopped me from running it before but everything else seems to be killing my cardo.

benlash74
03-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Got in a great workout tonight. 35 minutes on the treadmill rotating fast to slow with incline and without. Calves were burning but no pumps. Hit some back,chest and shoulders after. Nothing crazy just lower weight high reps. Ended off with some bike and pushups. Energy level felt great even after stuffing myself with too much food.

jtip1810
03-28-2016, 12:15 PM
Morning benlash, I'm gonna start upping my cardio this week and not looking forward to it.

twisted
03-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Goodmorning benlash .....:)

benlash74
03-29-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning benlash, I'm gonna start upping my cardio this week and not looking forward to it.

Can't wait to hear how it goes. It definitely sucks at first but my body has adjusted.

benlash74
03-29-2016, 07:30 AM

Hope you're doing better today twisted. If you haven't already tried it the nasal saline works wonders.

benlash74
03-29-2016, 07:34 AM
Hit a karate class last night. 30 mins hard cardio then we did some boxing drills. My endurance is the best it has been since I fought back in my 30s. Still maintaining 170lbs.

jtip1810
03-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning brother

twisted
03-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Hit a karate class last night. 30 mins hard cardio then we did some boxing drills. My endurance is the best it has been since I fought back in my 30s. Still maintaining 170lbs.
As soon as my knee issue gets better Im goin to work on my endurance ....shit you must feel good benlash;) .....goodmorning broski

benlash74
03-29-2016, 05:00 PM
As soon as my knee issue gets better Im goin to work on my endurance ....shit you must feel good benlash;) .....goodmorning broski

Knee injuries suck. Hopefully you are good and healed up soon. Running is great for building endurance but hard as hell on your knees.

benlash74
03-29-2016, 05:00 PM
Morning brother

Goodmorning jtip.

twisted
03-30-2016, 08:28 AM
Goodmorning benlash :)

benlash74
03-30-2016, 10:16 AM

Goodmorning twisted. Glad to hear you're doing better.

benlash74
03-30-2016, 10:18 AM
Took it easy last night did some stretching and a little bag work. Saving my energy for Wednesdays sparring night. Start conditioning classes this Saturday morning at 8 am. Very excited to put this training to use.

jtip1810
03-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning bro, nothing wrong with light workouts from time to time it allows for recovery.

twisted
03-31-2016, 08:29 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....time to make the donutz :)

benlash74
03-31-2016, 10:05 AM
Goodmorning guys. Wednesdays sparring class went good. Cardio is holding up pretty good. Stayed over and did some boxing with one of the instructors. The guy is about 6'5". I held my own but took a few shots to the head. Got a little winded from it but still landed a few good shots. Plan on jogging later today then Friday rest day to get ready for Saturday conditioning class. 6 weeks to go! Should be able to get my cardio even better by then.

jtip1810
03-31-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning brotha, sounds like your doing really well.

benlash74
03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
Morning brotha, sounds like your doing really well.

So far so good. No injuries or over training issues. I train alot smarter in my 40s. Trying to be super careful at work also. I work around alot of heavy equipment and it's easy to smash my fingers or get cut.

jtip1810
04-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning bro, no injuries is a good thing [emoji6]. I'm learning the whole training smarter myself bro.

twisted
04-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Goodmorning benlash ....its friday ;)

benlash74
04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning bro, no injuries is a good thing [emoji6]. I'm learning the whole training smarter myself bro.

One benefit to being older we have more life lessons. Lol I have a ton of respect for guys 50+ who are still training. Gives me hope. I get depressed when I can't train or work out.

benlash74
04-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Goodmorning benlash ....its friday ;)

There you are! Thought you where mia. Just getting ready to send out the calvary to find you. Goodmorning. Hope all is well?

benlash74
04-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Doubled posted somehow. Hmmmm

jtip1810
04-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Morning benslash, what's on the agenda today? I got chest and shoulders

benlash74
04-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Black belt conditioning starts at 8:00 am. Every Saturday for the next six weeks. After work I'm headed to the gym to change and warm up. I get off at 7:00 am so I'll have to shoot right over. Thankfully the gym is next door to the karate studio. Might go back to the gym afterwards and hit some upper body depending on how hard their class is. Your shoulder workout is spot on. Both you and your wife have had some big gains in that area.

twisted
04-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Goodmorning benlash .....I see you have the next 6wks planned out ....

benlash74
04-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Damn bro that was brutal! My body is pissed at me. lol I'm going to be sore as hell for a couple days. I gotta step up my training. My mile was under 8 mins. Would've like to have done better. I'll step it up and get it around 6mins by may 14. Have to say though I had a blast, and just knowing that I am that much closer to my black belt makes all the pain worth it. Time for a little nap.

twisted
04-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....;)

kubes
04-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Good morning brother

benlash74
04-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Goodmorning brothers. Actually don't feel too bad today. Not really even sore. Figured I would be after the muscle cramps that I was having yesterday. Added a little tne Friday night. It definitely helped me push myself further. Gonna hit the gym after some light breakfast. I'll post it up later.

twisted
04-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Tne is very effective , but I get all agfravated and it makes me rush thru workout .....but its a good stuff tho :) .....enjoy that breakfast

jtip1810
04-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Shit forgot you this morning bro my bad. Late good morning lol

benlash74
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Shit forgot you this morning bro my bad. Late good morning lol

You are a busy man. No worries. If I don't see you here I'll catch you on another of these multiple threads. Lol Goodmorning bro.

Loose Cannon
04-03-2016, 11:58 PM
i love love tne. it really makes my workouts. just aromatizes like a bitch. for guys with previous gyno flares like myself thats no bueno.

benlash74
04-04-2016, 05:00 AM
i love love tne. it really makes my workouts. just aromatizes like a bitch. for guys with previous gyno flares like myself thats no bueno.

It does do that. I take it maybe every other week or so.

benlash74
04-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Hit the gym and got in a decent full body routine. Did a few circuits then hit some dumbells to finish off. Cooled down with some treadmill. Basically wanted to work off this soreness before it gets worse. Elbows and shoulders are feeling all those pushups from Saturday.

twisted
04-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....:)

kubes
04-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Good morning brother!

jtip1810
04-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning bro, your cardio is on point with all these endurance type workouts.

benlash74
04-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Goodmorning brothers. Slept in a little. Going to take it easy till my 7:00 pm class.

kubes
04-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Goodmorning brothers. Slept in a little. Going to take it easy till my 7:00 pm class.

Nice brother listen to your body

benlash74
04-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Nice brother listen to your body

I find I do that alot more as I get older. Saves me from injuries. I used to over train bad.

twisted
04-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....hey its a smart move to listen to our bodys .....were not youngsters anymore lol...

benlash74
04-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Goodmorning benlash .....hey its a smart move to listen to our bodys .....were not youngsters anymore lol...

Goodmorning twisted.
We still got some fight left in us. Just gotta know our limits. I got a 28 year old instructor who thinks going way past muscle failure is good training practice. My old body is thinking this kid is trying to put me to pasture. Lol

Dont wanna be old
04-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Goodmorning twisted.
We still got some fight left in us. Just gotta know our limits. I got a 28 year old instructor who thinks going way past muscle failure is good training practice. My old body is thinking this kid is trying to put me to pasture. Lol
I imagine he doesn't believe in tapping out either ?
But then he may not have been on the end of a heel hook he couldn't see coming .
Once the things I believed in changed with experience .
With age comes knowledge and you are also teaching your instructor whether he believes it or not .
Cheers
DWBO

kubes
04-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Good morning Ben

jtip1810
04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Morning benlash!

benlash74
04-05-2016, 03:07 PM
I imagine he doesn't believe in tapping out either ?
But then he may not have been on the end of a heel hook he couldn't see coming .
Once the things I believed in changed with experience .
With age comes knowledge and you are also teaching your instructor whether he believes it or not .
Cheers
DWBO

Never thought about it like that. Maybe I am teaching through my actions. Interesting thought DWBO. He is a stand up fighter one of the best I've ever trained with. I tapped him once with side escape called the ghost roll. Straight into a guillotine choke. Next sparring class I left bleeding. Lol But I showed up for the next class like nothing happened.

benlash74
04-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Morning jtip and kubes. Thanks for stopping by.

twisted
04-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Goodmorning benlash ;)

kubes
04-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Good morning Ben

benlash74
04-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Goodmorning brothers. Feeling good today. Ready for sparring class tonight! Bought me a new pair of nike running shoes, man they are nice. Cushioned in all the right places and light as hell. Hoping it helps cut some time off my mile.

kubes
04-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Goodmorning brothers. Feeling good today. Ready for sparring class tonight! Bought me a new pair of nike running shoes, man they are nice. Cushioned in all the right places and light as hell. Hoping it helps cut some time off my mile.

I had to give up on running shoes. Not enough support. I been wearing the Jordan cross trainers. Most comfortable shoes I have ever had

jtip1810
04-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Morning brother

Dont wanna be old
04-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Never thought about it like that. Maybe I am teaching through my actions. Interesting thought DWBO. He is a stand up fighter one of the best I've ever trained with. I tapped him once with side escape called the ghost roll. Straight into a guillotine choke. Next sparring class I left bleeding. Lol But I showed up for the next class like nothing happened.
^^Thats what I'm talking about ^^
*** Remember to shoulder brush *** Nothing happened !
Have a great run !
DWBO

benlash74
04-06-2016, 03:24 PM
I had to give up on running shoes. Not enough support. I been wearing the Jordan cross trainers. Most comfortable shoes I have ever had

For lifting I agree cross trainers are best. My wife just read somewhere that all the power lifters are wearing converse. Never tried them before. Seem like they would be to flat to me.

benlash74
04-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Had a nice class last night. Thought it was sparring night but it is Thursday nights this month. Did a crap load of burpees and boxing drills. Shoulders and tris where burning. Have to see what I feel like today might go to sparring or I might jog and hit some conditioning exercises to get ready for Saturdays morning class.

twisted
04-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Sparring isnt no joke its tough ......goodmorning sir ;)

benlash74
04-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Sparring isnt no joke its tough ......goodmorning sir ;)

My favorite night is sparring. Best cardio You can do. If you slow down you get your ass kicked! We have a great group of people that immediately stop if they hurt you too bad. But ya it is tough and a little intimidating at times. After my black belt test I plan to slow down a bit and focus more on my lifting.

jtip1810
04-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Morning benlash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
04-08-2016, 10:46 AM

benlash74
04-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Morning fellas. Taking today off just gonna stretch out and maybe hit some heavy bag. Not looking forward to Saturday morning cardio/ torture session. Lol I'm putting in the work so they should get easier. Somehow I doubt my instructor is going to alow that to happen.

kubes
04-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Good morning Ben and happy Friday! Enjoy the rest today

jtip1810
04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Morning Big Ben, rest up bro you earned it.

benlash74
04-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Thanks guys. I will enjoy a little time with my family. Been working long hours and being on graveyard makes it worse. Still waiting to get moved to swing. Thanks for the support brothers. I'll let you know how the morning class goes.

twisted
04-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Enjoy the time with the fam .....goodmorning benlash ;)

kubes
04-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Good morning ben

Dont wanna be old
04-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Good Morning Brother
Its another new day
DWBO

jtip1810
04-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Morning bro

benlash74
04-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Wow lots of visitors. Thanks a ton brothers for the support. You guys are really helping me stay focused. Goodmorning to you all. I'm heading out for my morning conditioning class. Kinda nervous, last week I went stupid on the timed sit-ups and kinda hurt my middle back. Not good. Was hoping it would go away in a couple days but still lingering around. I'm going to just stretch out real good put some tiger balm on it and push through it. Hopefully it doesn't get worse. Damn this old body! I'll let you know how it goes.

benlash74
04-10-2016, 04:15 AM
Well my morning class didn't work out so good. My dumbass woke up at 6am and slammed a huge protein shake with oatmeal, yogurt, a banana and a scoop of syna6 protein powder. Then to help out my sore back took a hot bath. Felt a little noxious when I got out. By the time I got to my class I wasn't feeling too keen. Ended up puking my drink up so my instructor sent my sorry ass home. No biggie I ended up feeling better later in the day so I put in a timed mile my pushups and sit-ups and a pretty decent cardio session. Last time I ever eat that much before cardio. I know better than that. Not sure what I was thinking. Better now than during my black belt test. I would have just sucked it up and kept going. Probably would have regretted it for a few days but.

twisted
04-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Goodmorning benlash ......no heavy protien drinks before pratice :(

kubes
04-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Good morning Ben

jtip1810
04-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Morning bro, hey a giant shake like that before I workout comes out the complete opposite ends so its also a no go for me big man. Try making oats and putting protein powder in those its not nearly as harsh on the stomach and taste awesome.

benlash74
04-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Morning bro, hey a giant shake like that before I workout comes out the complete opposite ends so its also a no go for me big man. Try making oats and putting protein powder in those its not nearly as harsh on the stomach and taste awesome.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks jtip.

twisted
04-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Goodmorning benlash ....

jtip1810
04-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Morning brotha!

Dont wanna be old
04-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Are you the gun or the bullet today ?
Your always the one that pulls the trigger .
Puts you in control and that's all you need .
Count down to count down
Break a leg
DWBO

kubes
04-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Good morning Ben

benlash74
04-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Goodmorning brothers. Gonna hit a morning run then relax till my night class. Worked pretty much all day yesterday. Had a side job last night after work. Gonna have to be the bullet today dwbo. I gotta make up for no workout yesterday. Have a great day brothers.

twisted
04-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Goodmorning benlash .....gotta love side jobs :)

jtip1810
04-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Morning bro, chase those gainz big guy

benlash74
04-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Goodmorning benlash .....gotta love side jobs :)

Goodmorning twisted. Extra money is always nice. Got another job set up for next Sunday.

Morning bro, chase those gainz big guy

Goodmorning jtip. Doing my best brother. Getting more and more nervous as the weeks get closer. Hopefully my old body holds up!

kubes
04-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Good morning Ben

benlash74
04-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Good morning Ben

Goodmorning kubes.

twisted
04-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Goodmorning broski :)

benlash74
04-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Goodmorning broski :)

Goodmorning twisted. Feeling pretty good today. Got in 9 hrs of solid sleep last night. Musta Really needed it.

benlash74
04-13-2016, 09:37 AM
Got in a really good class last night. Mostly did bag work with a ton of pushups thrown in at various times. Shoulders were burning pretty good. Stayed over and boxed a couple instuctors. Held my own pretty good. My cardio is feeling great. Still gassing a little here and there but the high rbc is making my recover almost instant. Going to throw in some halotestin in for my last three weeks. Still running epo and switched back to Anabolic plus test c 250 last week. Just a trt dose. Feeling pretty good, and zero back or shin pumps.

kubes
04-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Good morning Ben.. Don't let that crit level get to high. Do a blood donation if needed

jtip1810
04-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning bro, careful with that high rbc. I would suggest some bloods see where your at and then maybe donate.

benlash74
04-13-2016, 07:21 PM
Scheduled to donate this coming monday and they will tell me were my rbc count is. Going to try to keep it a little high for my conditioning but I'm keeping a good eye on it. My last visit they said it was a little high but not in the danger zone. I'm getting a physical soon after that and find out where I'm at. I researched quite a bit before I started the epo. I know it is some dangerous stuff if you fly blind and don't know where your levels are. I think I'm in a good place but I'll find out for sure monday. Thanks for the concern brothers. You guys are true friends.

twisted
04-14-2016, 10:51 AM

benlash74
04-14-2016, 12:35 PM

Morning bro. Ready for a couple of those doughnuts.

kubes
04-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Good morning Ben

benlash74
04-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Good morning Ben

Goodmorning kubes.

Dont wanna be old
04-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Godspeed Benlash
DWBO

twisted
04-15-2016, 08:42 AM
Goodmorning benlash :) ....time to make the donuts

benlash74
04-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Goodmorning benlash :) ....time to make the donuts

Goodmorning twisted.

benlash74
04-15-2016, 10:22 AM
I had a really fun sparring class last night. Sparred one of the biggest and most skilled guys and hung in there pretty good. Wouldn't even begin to say I won the fight but I took some of his best shots and still fired a few back at him. He is a new guy with 12 years of kickboxing under his belt. 6'4" 320. Big dude. Great confidence booster that I could take a shot from him and not buckle. Got a little shiner but all is good. Thank goodness my cardio is good. Plan on taking tonight off and just stretching out. Might get in a short jog.

Dont wanna be old
04-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Good Morning friend .
Sounds like you sparred with a god dam beast . 6-4
Go Sparticus !!
DWBO

kubes
04-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Good morning Ben

jtip1810
04-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Morning bro

benlash74
04-15-2016, 11:59 PM
Good Morning friend .
Sounds like you sparred with a god dam beast . 6-4
Go Sparticus !!
DWBO

Felt likt It DWBO! I was amazed at how fast he was on his feet ffor such a big guy. I about broke my thumb on his head I think. It's a little swollen today. Going to get in a short run after a small snack and stretch out, then rest up for my Saturday morning conditioning class. Hopefully this one goes better than the last one.