PDA

View Full Version : Swank' - First Cycle Log

swank
02-26-2016, 12:18 AM
So I'm doing my first cycle and I'm a bit nervous
got my blood test done by the dr and he nodded for a go ahead with typical safety disclaimer.
i'm 34. 5'7. 81.9kg weighed last night. Bounce around 12-14% bodyfat throughout the year.
No pics as I want to remain anonymous.
been weight training for about a decade
My main concerns are about permanent shutdown and gyno.
hopefully you guys can critique my planned cycle which I plan to start monday.

Product
Time

Test E 250mg (twice a week)
Week 1-12

HCG 250iu (twice a week)
Week 3-13

Var 80mg (daily)
Week 7-12

Clomid 200mg (one time)
Week 15 (day 1)

Clomid 50mg
week 15 (day 2) - 16

Nolva 40mg
Week 15 (day 1)

Nolva 20mg
Week 15 (day2) - 17

I will have ameridex on standby for any gyno and plan to take 0.25mg when I need it.

The pct is a 3 week cycle with the gap between HCG only a week, The Nolva goes through the entire pct cycle with Clomid only 2 weeks of the cycle.

HCG was the one I heavily researched as there's too much conflicting information and recommendations that all seemed to be credible. Some say all the way till the PCT starts, others say a big blast near the end of the test cycle. I decided on mine, as I wanted it out of my system before I administered PCT and I didn't want to blast it in fear of it may increases the chances of shutdown.

I have done a few years of research before I'm taking this first plunge; I know there's so many conflicting and varying opinions so please don't confuse me, though feel free to criticise the plan before I start on Monday.

Bullseye Forever
02-26-2016, 12:27 AM
Good luck brother!!

SC
02-26-2016, 02:44 AM
I'm pretty happy to have been running HCG throughout my cycle. Wifey also appreciates a full sack.

swank
02-26-2016, 04:06 AM
I'm pretty happy to have been running HCG throughout my cycle. Wifey also appreciates a full sack.
How long are your cycles usually, and at what dosage? How much of a gap between last hcg shot and the start of pct?

SC
02-26-2016, 04:17 AM
This is actually my first cycle, running test E at 500/wk for 12 weeks.

In the process of researching all this out, we found that my natural test levels are on the low side. Doctor prescribed me at 200 test C/wk for TRT after finishing the supratherapuetic dosage, so no pct for me!

There are a lot of opinions out there on HCG and it's appropriate usage, so I'll let the more experienced guys chime in on that.

I am curious though, why the huge Clomid bomb at the beginning of pct?

swank
02-28-2016, 05:41 PM
This is actually my first cycle, running test E at 500/wk for 12 weeks.

In the process of researching all this out, we found that my natural test levels are on the low side. Doctor prescribed me at 200 test C/wk for TRT after finishing the supratherapuetic dosage, so no pct for me!

There are a lot of opinions out there on HCG and it's appropriate usage, so I'll let the more experienced guys chime in on that.

I am curious though, why the huge Clomid bomb at the beginning of pct?
Sorry for the delayed response, I had to search through my history until I found where I found the exact pct course. There had been a few links where they bomb pct on the first day but here is where I copied their pct cycle verbatim
Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG in Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) (http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/clomid-hcg.aspx)
what do you think, i have a while before i start pct anyway

swank
02-29-2016, 06:46 AM
injected 250ml test e, next dose on thursday

don't feel any difference, was at 82.4kg, too early to tell
hit the gym and performed like i usually do

SC
02-29-2016, 10:04 PM
With the years of research that you said you have done, I'm certain that you have probably noticed one thing that does remain consistent in the opinions regarding cycles and PCT-conflicting information! Haha! When I first posted my cycle for feedback, I had planned on using 20mg/day Nolva for E2 control, with a cycle very similar to yours. I didn't get any negative feedback on the Nolva, and off we went. It wasn't until I had made another thread asking about needing pct if going to TRT that someone mentioned the use of Nolva for estrogen management was not effective. When the bloods came back, sure enough my estrogen was twice the normal reference range. I didn't have any gyno, so the Nolva seemed to be doing its job there, however it doesn't actually do anything for minimizing estrogen. Now I know. I wasn't able to get any aromasin, so I'm taking letro E3D and I'll be getting blood drawn later this week to see where I'm at.

So where I'm going with this is that there is a lot of information out there, and there is a ton of very experienced guys on this board. I'm sure they'll find this thread at some point, and correct any of the following information if need be.

Something one needs to keep in mind when taking high doses of Clomid is the potential of LH desensitization. You're only doing the one big dose at the beginning and then dropping down, so this might not be an issue. Again, I'm not a doctor and I have limited experience with this sort of thing, but from what my TRT doc said (and another friend that is a doctor with interest in these sorts of things) there is information out that there that suggests as little as 20mg/day of Nolva may be all that's needed for pct. I'm a fan of keeping things simple, so if I don't need to run more than is needed, I'd prefer to keep the use of different compounds to a minimum. Bloods will be your friend, my friend.

And one last thing-the thought of getting gyno is something that I'm personally not okay with in any capacity. So while I recognize the idea behind having an AI/AE "on hand," I would prefer to prevent the onset of gyno from the start, besides preventing the other bad affects from excessive estrogen that we can't see. Just a thought.

swank
03-04-2016, 03:29 AM
With the years of research that you said you have done, I'm certain that you have probably noticed one thing that does remain consistent in the opinions regarding cycles and PCT-conflicting information! Haha! When I first posted my cycle for feedback, I had planned on using 20mg/day Nolva for E2 control, with a cycle very similar to yours. I didn't get any negative feedback on the Nolva, and off we went. It wasn't until I had made another thread asking about needing pct if going to TRT that someone mentioned the use of Nolva for estrogen management was not effective. When the bloods came back, sure enough my estrogen was twice the normal reference range. I didn't have any gyno, so the Nolva seemed to be doing its job there, however it doesn't actually do anything for minimizing estrogen. Now I know. I wasn't able to get any aromasin, so I'm taking letro E3D and I'll be getting blood drawn later this week to see where I'm at.

So where I'm going with this is that there is a lot of information out there, and there is a ton of very experienced guys on this board. I'm sure they'll find this thread at some point, and correct any of the following information if need be.

Something one needs to keep in mind when taking high doses of Clomid is the potential of LH desensitization. You're only doing the one big dose at the beginning and then dropping down, so this might not be an issue. Again, I'm not a doctor and I have limited experience with this sort of thing, but from what my TRT doc said (and another friend that is a doctor with interest in these sorts of things) there is information out that there that suggests as little as 20mg/day of Nolva may be all that's needed for pct. I'm a fan of keeping things simple, so if I don't need to run more than is needed, I'd prefer to keep the use of different compounds to a minimum. Bloods will be your friend, my friend.

And one last thing-the thought of getting gyno is something that I'm personally not okay with in any capacity. So while I recognize the idea behind having an AI/AE "on hand," I would prefer to prevent the onset of gyno from the start, besides preventing the other bad affects from excessive estrogen that we can't see. Just a thought.

I really appreciate your response. I'm a loner at the gym and I don't quite feel comfortable walking up to a stranger talking about contraband at my workout place. Honestly this is scary step I have undertook and everyone on all forums seems to conflict. The Clomid only goes for 2 weeks and in the case of LH desensitisation then I guess I could use HCG to jumpstart it, which I have read others have done. I've also have changed on the ameridex and have gotten Aromasin instead. I started taking 6.5mg ed since wednesday. I may bump it up to 13mg once my HCG gets here.

My objective with HCG and PCT is more about quicker recovery and maintaining any gains I have. Gyno is a huge worry but I have heard a letro cycle can clear it up. I'm asian and if our women are known for their itty bitty titty then in the off chance I get gyno it would be to the same degree of the asian women, right? jk.
I'm not naive to think this is my only cycle but I know my cycles will be sparse (at most twice a year) so I'd like to think I could recover fast and maintain anything I have gotten (despite it being a cutting cycle).

If anyone could chime in and critique with an opinion, I'm all ears.

swank
03-04-2016, 03:38 AM
2nd pin of another ml of 250mg test e. yesterday started taking 6.5 mg of aromasin instead of using the aremidex.
i'm up 85kg, not sure why since my diet has been consistent.
no acne, no gyno, but still early days.
strength doesn't seem to have any noticeable difference as well.

SC
03-04-2016, 05:27 AM
In my experience you'll start noticing the effects around week 5-6.

And yes, good call on not asking strangers at the gym about illegal substances, hahaha.

swank
03-07-2016, 02:57 AM
So did my 3rd pin. I am now 86.2 kg. Looking a lot more leaner. My left nipple is getting a tad itchy but i'm not sure if I should dose up my aromasin. Usually without the anabolics, my nipples tend to get itchy so I guess I might be tad prone to get gyno. hope not, but so far no lumps nor saggy boobs. I have a scar on my chest so I'm worried about being identified but I do have pictures of first day pre pin and am half tempted to post up weekly progress pictures with head cut off.
I know it has only been a week, but I am feeling stronger (hit some PBs on chin ups and lat pull downs), and keeping up with the young'ns during judo. I also ran a lot longer and not so tempted by food as I usually am. Not sure if that is due to the feelgood testosterone flowing in my body or just placebo.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Clutch7
03-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Good cycle!! This is one of my go to's. Can't beat it in my opinion.

swank
03-11-2016, 12:59 PM
4th pin and the end of the second week. Nipples were getting itchy but that has subdued despite maintaining the same dosage of aromasin. pimples have started to appear on my face. strength hasn't increased. i honestly can't wait till i start incorporating the anavar in week 7. body is looking bigger but this is a cutting cycle.

swank
03-16-2016, 03:46 AM
I have ballooned up to 87 kg but it doesn't look it. I am keeping my diet keto, as it's what I am on, most year round with 40% protein, and 55% - 60% fat. i'm loving it, feeling better, just a more happier general feeling, I feel fitter, lasting longer in practice and I'm just getting more work done. honestly i'm loving being on test e. No gyno as far as I can see and the itchiness has subsided

SC
03-16-2016, 03:55 AM
You're gonna love the var, especially at a low body fat. Veins for days!

swank
03-22-2016, 02:39 AM
So I skipped the log for Thursday's pin but it seems pointless as changes aren't noticeable. This is week 4 and I don't feel or look different. I would say I am getting bigger despite that I am on a cut. No acne today, no hairloss, balls are a dramatically smaller but i hope they'll get bigger.
I feel younger when I wrestle and hold my own, even with the bigger BJJ guys. my girlfriend gets destroyed constantly and she love it. so I guess my stamina has greatly increased.
My vial will run out soon, and my next batch won't be ready till next fortnight so I may skip a week. hopefully that won't affect me much. if anyone does actually read my blog *cricket noises* then please chime in with your opinion of effects of skipping 3 pins (twice a week) as I have no choice.

SC
03-22-2016, 03:14 AM
if anyone does actually read my blog *cricket noises* then please chime in with your opinion of effects of skipping 3 pins (twice a week) as I have no choice.

Haha!! I know the cricket feeling. The only reason I've continued updating my log is for another first timer to get some idea of what to expect. I think the experienced guys aren't interested in seeing another first cycle log unless there is a high degree of comedy involved. (EG: First cycle-take 2 thread)

As far as missing a week goes, I forget what ester you're using but the way I understand it, with Enanthate or cypionate you'll be fine. If someone with more experience has better information I hope they chime in and correct me if needed.

Kvasir
03-22-2016, 03:34 AM
keep going