PDA

View Full Version : Do I definitely need pct

Bigsteamy638
02-27-2016, 09:17 PM
Hey guys I just started my first cycle of test e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 25 mg of dbol daily for the first 4 weeks. Is PCT really necessary for a rookie? If I definitely need to do PCT what should I do.
Thanks in advanced

ironjulius
02-27-2016, 09:28 PM
Hey guys I just started my first cycle of test e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 25 mg of dbol daily for the first 4 weeks. Is PCT really necessary for a rookie? If I definitely need to do PCT what should I do.
Thanks in advanced
Yes PCT will get you natural hormone levels back quicker helping you keep gains made on cycle. Nolvadex usually 1st week at 40mcg and next 2 weeks at 20mg and the past week 10mg every day

kubes
02-27-2016, 09:30 PM
I can't see why you wouldn't it will help you recover faster hcg on cycle would be nice to keep the ledig cells stimulated as well

PAiN
02-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Thanks in advanced

Yes if you don't want those 12 weeks wasted.

Run Nolva and Clomid for post cycle therapy.

Tamoxifen\Clomid Combo:
Week 1: 150 clomid\60 nolva
Week 2: 100 clomid\40 nolva
Week 3: 50 clomid\20 nolva
Week 4: 50 clomid\20 nolva

More info

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/post-cycle-therapy/1284-cycle-therapy-pct.html

Bigsteamy638
02-27-2016, 09:51 PM
Are there any risks/bad sides from Tamoxifen/clomid? Is Tamoxifen nolvadex?

kubes
02-27-2016, 09:52 PM

Take your pct meds at night before bed and you will sleep through most the sides.

enrod
02-27-2016, 10:01 PM

Yes tamoxifen citrate = nolvadex.

Not taking them is potentially worse. Neglecting to take your pct, and continuing to cycle more in life will cause your natural testosterone production to come to a halt. Ask any of these guys on TRT, like myself. I neglected to pct properly in the past, and I'm on exogenous test for life.

Like kubes said, take your pct meds before bed you won't have any sides.

Bigsteamy638
02-27-2016, 10:02 PM
What are the sides though

kubes
02-27-2016, 10:03 PM
What are the sides though

Well from the Clomid if anything and blurred vision is the worst

Bigsteamy638
02-27-2016, 10:17 PM
The sponsor I ordered my gear from only has 25mg tabs of nolva which means I can run 60/40/20/20 can you recommend another sponsor for my PCT.
Thanks for all the help guys. I didn't expect all this support when I joined the Hood a couple weeks ago. I'm really glad I did.
Thanks again

kubes
02-27-2016, 10:18 PM
Just run the nolva at 50/50/25/25

Bigsteamy638
02-27-2016, 10:34 PM
Sound good thanks brother

enrod
02-27-2016, 11:04 PM
The sponsor I ordered my gear from only has 25mg tabs of nolva which means I can run 60/40/20/20 can you recommend another sponsor for my PCT.
Thanks for all the help guys. I didn't expect all this support when I joined the Hood a couple weeks ago. I'm really glad I did.
Thanks again

Clomid can also give headaches along with the blurred vision. Worst sides from these meds I've experienced honestly, all completely bearable.

Go with 50/50/25/25

PAiN
02-27-2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks again

I would add in Clomid as well. Nolva by itself is not as good as Clomid by itself and together they are the best. You don't want to half ass your post cycle therapy.

Bigsteamy638
02-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Will do. As I keep reading arimidex doesn't sound like a bad idea while on cycle. Any thoughts on that? I probably should have done all my homework first but I didn't do to good in school anyways lol.

kubes
02-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Adex is good to run to keep estrogen at bay yes .25 mg eod is a good starting point

Bigsteamy638
02-28-2016, 12:14 AM
That will keep me from getting gyno?

kubes
02-28-2016, 12:15 AM
That will keep me from getting gyno?

Keeping your circulating estrogen in range will sure be a good preventative maintenance

Bigsteamy638
02-28-2016, 10:00 PM
OK so i should have my PCT and arimidex here this week (I know I should of had all of this before starting my cycle) The Dex that I ordered is 1mg tabs how should I throw this into my cycle. Or should I just keep it on hand just in case of any gyno?

JohnDoe
03-06-2016, 02:14 AM
All you should really need in my experience is to use Clomiphene citrate...start it at least 4 weeks prior to your last testosterone injection. Don't need anymore than 50mg a day. Stay on the Clomid until you either A) go back on cycle or B) until levels are back to baseline and then start taking 50mg EOD..and then stop. Check levels again to be sure they are staying around baseline without the clomid! Also if clomid gives you a headache, try taking it before bedtime.

physiq
03-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Use adex no matter what, its much easier to prevent the sides then try get rid of them when they come!
such as gyno, acne, high BP etc
run adex 0.5mg eod
and Nolva Pct 40/40/20/20

always get bloodwork.

enrod
03-12-2016, 03:27 AM
Yes if you don't want those 12 weeks wasted.

Run Nolva and Clomid for post cycle therapy.

Tamoxifen\Clomid Combo:
Week 1: 150 clomid\60 nolva
Week 2: 100 clomid\40 nolva
Week 3: 50 clomid\20 nolva
Week 4: 50 clomid\20 nolva

More info

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/post-cycle-therapy/1284-cycle-therapy-pct.html

Stick with this pct advice OP.

Nolva blocks estrogen conversion and Clomid kick starts your natural test production. Without both, your recovery will be half assed and lead to complications down the road. Please do not think you can get by without one or the other like the posters above, unless you want to end up on trt some day.

JohnDoe
03-16-2016, 01:33 AM
In my experience, I only used clomid and was fine. That's not to say everyone would be as all of our bodies are different. There's also nothing wrong with playing it safe and adding nolva to the clomid. However, I would not take 150mg of clomid a day...Jesus I get blurred vision, bad headaches, and ringing in my ears (almost like an airplane being flown like 100ft over my head) if I take anything over 50mg per day...can't speak for the nolvadex as I've never used it. Start at whatever dose you think best and you can always adjust down if sides are unbearable.

enrod
03-16-2016, 02:31 AM
In my experience, I only used clomid and was fine. That's not to say everyone would be as all of our bodies are different. There's also nothing wrong with playing it safe and adding nolva to the clomid. However, I would not take 150mg of clomid a day...Jesus I get blurred vision, bad headaches, and ringing in my ears (almost like an airplane being flown like 100ft over my head) if I take anything over 50mg per day...can't speak for the nolvadex as I've never used it. Start at whatever dose you think best and you can always adjust down if sides are unbearable.

Nolva is a serm, which will only help aid the natural test production while blocking the conversion to estrogen. The old idea of nolva only is dangerous, Clomid is a must. Luckily ais are more common which help that recovery with Clomid.

I do agree though, at 150mg my head would be splitting like a log on a fire

JohnDoe
03-16-2016, 03:54 PM
Nolva is a serm, which will only help aid the natural test production while blocking the conversion to estrogen. The old idea of nolva only is dangerous, Clomid is a must. Luckily ais are more common which help that recovery with Clomid.

I do agree though, at 150mg my head would be splitting like a log on a fire

Thanks for the info on nolva. I've considered using it myself. ...just never have.

My nipples were abnormally sensitive this morning...not sure why. I'm taking 25mg of clomid daily along with my t cyp, eq, dbol.

enrod
03-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the info on nolva. I've considered using it myself. ...just never have.

My nipples were abnormally sensitive this morning...not sure why. I'm taking 25mg of clomid daily along with my t cyp, eq, dbol.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you running clomid along with your cycle?

All of those meds aromatize and can increase estrogen levels causing sensitive nipples. An AI would help, ie. arimidex/aromasin =)

JohnDoe
03-17-2016, 12:53 AM
Well mainly because I was going to see if I could bring the boys back online while on cycle and figured it would also help inhibit estrogen from binding at the receptor site...but I'm now second guessing the decision. I also have a pharmaceutical supply and figured what the hell.

Perhaps some adex is in order. Never tried using it but perhaps it would help w bloat?

gh0st-shadows
03-17-2016, 02:09 AM
I have heard of guys taking minimal doses of clmid on cycle to bring the boys back to life. but the best thing for this is HCG 250iu 2x week on cycle. If you cant get hcg i've heard of guys using clomid but its not the best idea and you only want to take very small doses. not very often. like once every 4 weeks from what i remember reading

gh0st-shadows
03-17-2016, 02:12 AM
i would not use clomid on cycle for this reason, unless your on just trt. then maybe it would make sense. but just take your AI's on cycle. then save the clmid for your pct.

if you want to bring the boys back to life, go with HCG

physiq
03-19-2016, 03:53 AM
You don't NEED Pct.
The human body is adaptable and always wants to reach homeostasis.

In simple terms, if shut down over time you will come back online.

The problem is, how long will it take? Days, weeks, months, years? - Who knows.
This causes many issues, physically if your testosterone is low/shut off this will cause libido, mood, and many other problems.
Your estrogen levels will most likely raise to counter this, which may cause mood swings, acne, gyno etc.

Your mental health will be worse roller coaster of emotions, which may lead to depression, anxiety etc.
And the fact that you will have muscle tissue loss due to not being on exogenous hormones.

These can be issues will guys who EVEN use a good PCT protocol.

Be smart, use nolvadex, clomid etc. Get a blood test - keep yourself healthy and happy!

Ken79
03-23-2016, 07:34 PM
Pct is definitely important

Dovysizeon
03-24-2016, 03:09 AM
No point doing things half arsed. Go the length an run a solid PCT, especially if you're using compounds like Tren. And get blood work done.

HoldenCaulfield
04-16-2016, 09:25 PM
Will do. As I keep reading arimidex doesn't sound like a bad idea while on cycle. Any thoughts on that? I probably should have done all my homework first but I didn't do to good in school anyways lol.

I've read that a lot of guys keep Arimidex on hand IN CASE they start getting estro sides, but they don't always automatically run them with their test. Basically trying to keep things as simple as possible for their system.

Soccer678
09-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Absolutely, PCT is a must!

coalminer78
09-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Since you asked if you need a pct I think it would be good to state that you want to start it 21 days after your last pin

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

gatorman1976
11-01-2016, 02:09 AM
Good info

T-Bagger
11-01-2016, 03:00 AM
So HCG is NOT a necessity. Good to know.

getbigg
11-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Its better to have it and need it !! Then need it and dnt have it .Just my 2cents !