PDA

View Full Version : new log

chefbo
03-01-2016, 02:33 PM
soon as I receive my order I will be starting a 10 week lean bulk cycle. I want to put on some size but I am really prone to fat gain so I will have to eat as clean as financially possible. like most of us we have families , commitments and a job that dominates our lives so living the dream of getting massive sometimes isn't a reality. I train basically three to four times weekly depending on what is thrown at me . 45 minutes to an hour . no cardio to start off but I usually add it near the end.

two body parts per day is the usual set up most times opposing ones. full on no rest is my style . I have limited time to be there so I get my monies worth.

cycle is this - tren a eod 75mg, test p eod 50 , ai as needed , letrozole and prami for sides. fish oil liver support, potassium .
supplements are bcaas daily , pump and preworkout from various companies .
I usually get stuff free so it depends what I use.

diet is 3000 cals a day with protein at 50 % carbs at 30% fats at 20%. I am helping oversee a wellness program here at work for a pilot program so we have metabolic typed all participants and I get mine too so that sets me up just right. this is all new science to me when it comes to dieting. seems I have been doing it wrong all along. I would suggest anyone just getting into cycles and diets to check this out. there are a lot free online , very simple but it will tell you what works best for you!

I made awesome progress on this same cycle last time but didn't follow strict pct protocol and lost a lot of what I had worked for so no mistakes this time.

stats are 54 , 5'7' 185 right now . like to get to 200 and then break it down.

hopefully this will start this weekend. thanks to massbuilders I have be loading test p for the last month 1/2 at 50 eod. may load up anavar or winny the last 4-6 weeks since I'm not going heavy on the dosing . this is what I did last time and it was awesome if my diet would have been better I would have been more ripped for sure. follow along if you like . :culturistasdtr:

chefbo
03-10-2016, 12:27 PM
got my order monday and pinned right away. started back on anadrol at half capsule a day and so far no back pumps slight tightness but that's it. Saturday was shoulders and I went all out till I couldn't lift anymore. not going heavy just manageable and lots of reps and sets. legs need the most work though so I am trying to split them on two days (tues and Thursdays) hitting both sides . hack squats , presses and calves, then lying and seated curls and calves to see what happens , then later that evening doing upper body work. did arms Tuesday and left nothing at the gym. really trying to spur some growth. Chest tonight supersets of seated cable flyes and presses finishing with standing flyes. quads in the afternoon. gonna be a sore bi atch tomorrow.

chefbo
03-18-2016, 04:39 PM
been having it rough eating lately and have lost 8 lbs. got to get back on the eating horse heavy if I am gonna get any size at all . forearms have shrunk as have my arms it seems . water intake has been low to.working and busy like a dog. still hitting it heavy and pinning eod as usual started back on anadrol at 25 a day to help with the back pumps I get from orals . doing fine with it so far. one week in no noticeable except maybe a prolactin issue arising . gonna get caber to offset .

PAiN
03-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Will be following along brother!

chefbo
03-20-2016, 02:31 PM
down 5 lbs now. but hit two hundred on benches yesterday. 220 to be exact. i have never tried to do 1rm don't see the need in them , except from doing percentage lifts . i don't care how strong i am not what i am after. over fifty those days are gone and no use having an injury for prides sake. i lift semi heavy but using higher rep scheme coupled with minimum to no rest periods between exercises and sets. doing more cardio when time allows to try to trim off some fat. but did feel like i could lift the world yesterday worked arms super hard with new exercises like zottman curls, distributed weight curls for a huge pump in the forearms. focused heavy on them . did thress sets of wrist rope roolups as a warm up. burned like hell. then decline extensions dbs
pressups on smith from the chest
right into zottmans
distribed curls( holding the end of a light weight db and curling like a hammer.
spiders
frigging unbelieveable pump arms were swole shut. 45 minutes and done
15 minutes fast paced treadmill .

rest day today, but may hit it later since it is shitty outdoors and can't get anything done out there. we will see.

twisted
03-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Your kickin ass over here brother ;) ....I like to see some before pics or I hope you atleast have some :) ...

chefbo
03-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Your kickin ass over here brother ;) ....I like to see some before pics or I hope you atleast have some :) ...
Some reason I can't download pics hear . Don't know if it's my phone or what but ivy tied several times

Dont wanna be old
03-28-2016, 09:45 PM
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (http://www.tinypic.com)

Cheers
DWBO

chefbo
03-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Getting some def going on and I'm not even leaning out yet chest is especially cut up legs getting veiny. Tren must be working . Up and down on weight hovering around 186. Strength has gone up did press ups on smith for 220 plus 185 working sets on decline all prs I never work with weight like that but got inspired to give it a shot I think my chest has reacted to the increased poundage well. Gonna keep this train going gotta reload on tren next week before I run out still cruising with adrol25 Ed no issues.

chefbo
03-29-2016, 06:05 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7692&stc=1hot damn first pic every downloaded here . this is jan 3rd way before the cycle but it will do. start photo will post after in 8 weeks.

twisted
03-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Keep hammering away broski ....;)

chefbo
03-30-2016, 10:44 AM
did a Paulo ameida arm session last night I saw on you tube. 5 supersets no rest
one arm tricep pulldowns/concentration curls
decline db skulls/preacher curls ez bar
standing db curls/leaning cable extensions
incline db curls/one arm lying db extensions
hammer curls/ reverse curl dropset to failure

pump was insane , lasted four hours.still swole today. I can feel it still. pushed heavier weight than before on the first three supersets.
arms were toast after this one, unbelieveabe. check out youtube rich piana for this workout. this guys a beast 24 inch arms!

this tren from mb pharma is the bomb ! super strength gains already all my lifts are huge now. wish I could keep this going forever!

chefbo
04-06-2016, 05:19 PM
smashed a chest/mini leg arm workout last night.

chest - 4 sets each to failure
incline bench
hammer strength incline press, lower pec focused cable flys, bentover flyes, pec dec, seated press

legs
3 sets ea to failure drop sets leg curls and extensions
arms
db skulls three sets drop 15 or failure
concentration curls 3 sets 25
one arm to the side of the head extensions drop set to failure
standing db curls drop set

huge frigging pump everything no rest 40 minutes swole up and veinage everywhere. love that monster feeling. weight is steady at 185 tren and prop are doing fine. dropped the anadrol added two adex per week or as needed. may need to find some prami or caber , slight tenderness in the nips!

weight and endurance have increased along with intensity in my workouts. my diet is sucking because of work and home life. I don't know how some folks do this. yesterday was good got in 6 meals and two homemade shakes. my shakes are producing around 70 grams of protein 90 grams of carbs from egg whites , protein powder , milk , oats peanut butter and a banana. I think I actually hit my macros yesterday for the first time.