PDA

View Full Version : HGC therapy - good or bad

USMC1833
03-02-2016, 01:24 AM
I am not sure where to post this so if I posted it in the wrong forum sorry.

Has anyone ever tried or heard anything about HCG therapy for weight loss? Any info good or bad would be appreciated. I would like to know what to expect, how to come off the diet and not gain all the fat back in a few months etc.

I started the HGC hormone therapy injections 2 weeks ago. I have lost roughly 10 lbs since. I DO NOT stick to the 500 cal/day diet because I believe it is dangerous and it will screw up your metabolism once you come off it. I stick to about 2000 cal/day mainly chicken breast and veggies with protein shakes in between. Thanks for the help.

Thappy
03-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Old outdated bullshit im affraid to say. You will lose weight at cal deficit anyway.

Loose Cannon
03-02-2016, 02:05 AM
i have heard lots of women doing this. but never men. i dont doubt that it works, i know there is a lot of stuff on youtube about it. ive stumbled across it a while back watching videos about reconstituting

Mountain-Man
03-02-2016, 02:18 AM
I hate hcg belive it's worthless but that's just me

twisted
03-02-2016, 03:00 AM
I think I posted up in this one time before .....I personally didnt do it , but I know a girl who swears by it she lost 40lbs from it .....weight lose could of been from low calorie diet who knows ...

Kvasir
03-02-2016, 03:12 AM
I hate hcg belive it's worthless but that's just me

MM - you believe it's worthless for weight loss or overall?

benlash74
03-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Watched a couple videos on youtube about it. Looked like it worked for women who didn't lift and just diet for fat lose. For guys you would lose alot of muscle mass. Kubes would be the guy to talk to about strict diets and maintaining lean muscle. His log is incredibly.